Main Naa Bhoolungi

may be shikha has the problem

kanushi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
while we all doubt on manav or sameer i feel may be shikha has some problem..like karthik calling karthik she may have some problem and she made that account and all. and someone who knows about her truh may be the one whos following her and the ink incident wud be just all about jealousy of that girl in the office.

what do u think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
But Saksihi told in the beginning "Yeh apke saath bhi ho sakta hai"...so its definitely not a psychological serial...!! I think that guy Sameer wants to kill Shikha...for some reason for sure...

Minionite thumbnail
^ I agree. If Shikha had the problem then Sakshi would never have introduced it by saying that "yeh aap ke saath bhi ho sakta hai". No this is something to do with Sameer and his family.
Delian01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had read somewhere that it is khoon bhari mang kind of concept and also shikha's sister is the parallel lead...May be shikha's sister might also be involved
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is one extremly interesting serial.. I am watching..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Reg.fake account first it went on her sis n possibility of her n sameer r someone else also but it shown it is her sis n came it true. If she had tat prob n others using of it tat would be more interesting but seems chances r very less.