Maybe Sameer was not involved in the ink incident!!

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I was thinking that maybe the ink being thrown on Shikha's face is a different incident and just maybe Sameer was not involved in it.

If I am not mistaken Shikha left her office early that day to go and give the good news to her family how would Sameer know the exact time that Shikha left as that bike thing had to be preplanned.

I am  guessing that someone from the office who is burning with rage and jealousy planned this so that Shikha would be shattered, my bets on that office lady.

I feel it can be anyone from the office as they have the motive and know the time that Shikha left, Sameer could have been there by chance and genuinely helped her making this situation in his advantage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monishasri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but its a doubt only na?how can we tell that sameer is not involved in this incident?he may set some persons to throw the ink likewise it may go๐Ÿ˜‰
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monishasri

but its a doubt only na?how can we tell that sameer is not involved in this incident?he may set some persons to throw the ink likewise it may go๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep everything is just a doubt, I am just guessing different theories anything is possible here๐Ÿ˜†
monishasri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah but i am bit sure that he is the one