silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So I'm making this thread to track possible clues for the mystery. Feel free to add your own
1) Sameer has an IT company. Very easy to hack sites, misuse IP and even track someone's online activity 
2) Sameers mother mentioned a Dr. What kind of Doctor was she referring to? Also we found out Sameer is an only child
3) Shikha has a mole on her cheek; it's there for a reason
4)Shikha has a pet dog;animals always recognize their owners or family
5)I've noticed Shikha has a habit of bringing her braid foward. 
6) Sameer seems to know about her whereabouts and always tries to be the gentlemanly sweet guy
7) based on the first episode, it appears Shikha was married for almost 2years?but not sure.
8) Sameer seems to have pushed her off the cliff 
9) There is a mysterious guy named Manav

Edited by silvermoonlight - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice thread!
I also want to add that shikha fixes her glasses often. it can be another clue to her identity.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Sameer was too conveniently close by when Shikha was attacked with INK! 
He could have easily paid the 2 guys on the bike to Ink her face so he could go and "rescue" her!

Right now we are shown Sameer thinking negative thoughts and the cliff scene

Wonder if its someone else thinking those thoughts upon seeing Sameer and Shikha together !?!

We are automatically assuming its Sameer having murderous thoughts...and that he tried to kill her.

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread, I feel Sameer is being too friendly very much involved with the matter as if he wants to find out what the family knows about the person behind it.
We also know the lady in the office also has motive for the ink incident as she would know the exact time Shikha would leave the office,
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who is that co worker lady in the office that seems to be finding faults in Shikha? I suspect she plays a key role. She even took photo of Shikha with ink all over face.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am suspecting Sameer is an orphan, he hired the couple to play his parents...possibility.
Maybe the parents can be fake! Hard to say as they are rarely shown.

I think we can guess the second part of the show..Shikha's revenge.

Not able to figure out why Sameer is targeting Shikha specifically.

josh135 thumbnail
1. Mole on cheek 
2. Dog

Hmmm makes a lot of sense whats going to happen soon...Shikha is going to change her identity and shes going to appear infront of her parents in a different way but...Dog will recognize her...

Goshhh is this  seriously turning out to be Khoon bhari mang !!!
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people say dogs are good judges of character. Maybe Shaitan will sense something is wrong with Sameer. Then Sameer will get rid of him and everyone else will think he's just lost. 

Psychopaths often abuse or are cruel to animals. We might get a first glimpse of Sameer's dark side with Shaitan.