SANDHIR FF: Love, the love is bigger.chapther-2(b)-pg.no.7 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

NOTE:

I am reallly reallly sooo sooorrry guys.

I was damn busy🀒 with my exams , programs and classes;I was not able to update.

I will update on or before pongal guys, pakka promise.

Thanks for your comments and responds guys, i will surely pm you guys.πŸ˜ƒ

Please send me buddy request it will be more easier for me.😊

Edited by crazyqueen - 10 years ago

SANDHIR FF:Love ,the love is

BIGGER

Chapter-1-NEW BEGINNINGS(B).

LONDON  6TH  AUGUST 2013.

Vardhan: "what??????"

Sanyuktha: "bhai please hear me out, bhai..."

Va: "don't bhai me sanyuktha. You know very well that I don't want you to go to INDIA."

Sa: "bhai please,you also studied there.plea..."

Va: "you listen to me sanyuktha aggarwal,                         YOU.ARE.NOT.GOING.THERE.AND.THAT.IS.FINAL."

Sa: "Bhai please I also want to become a mechanical eng. Just like you,in the best college; pleeease bhai."

Va: "you can do that here also, what is the need to go there????"

Sa: "bhai please I want to go to INDIA , to F.I.T.E."

"vardhan,let her do has she wishes" said avinesh aggarwal who was a silent audience of this argument.

Va:" par dad, princess will move away from us and that too to India"

Sa: "bhai , where ever I am, I will always be your little princess,forever."

Va: "why do you have to go to India princess?????",his agony can clearly  be seen in his voice.

Sa: "bhai,please its my wish bhai. You love your princess na,you will fulfill her wish na" , saying this a lone tear made its way down her cheeks; she knew this is the best way to make him agree.

Va: "ofcourse princess, you are my everything; okay princess. You can go to India",finally he gave up.

Sa:"really, bhai you are so sweet,I love you so much",saying so she hugged vardhan.

Avinesh:"hey,someone is forgetting me"

Sa:"ofcourse not dad" , and they had a family hug.πŸ€—

After spending some family time together,avinesh left the bro-sis duo to spend some time together. After talking to sanyuktha and making sure everything was fine with her,vardhan left sanyukta to do her packing.

After he left, sanyuktha said" Be ready F.I.T.E, sanyuktha aggarwal is on the way".πŸ˜ƒ

precap:

Randhir: " Don't you dare come near me , girls are all the same."😑

-

-

-

-

sanyuktha:"Hi,i'm sanyuktha."😊

kausthuki:"Hi,i'm kausthuki and this is jignesh my bestie."😊

P.S: Buddy me for PMs and do like and comment,if you like it.

P.S.S: no rotten tomatoes and eggs please,I am very innocent please forgive for my mistakes;if any.

P.S.S:sorry,for the late update,sooo sooorrry.please forgive me.i was really busy.

Edited by crazyqueen - 10 years ago
awesome .cannot wait for randhir's entry and sandhir clash
plz continue it.aur yes kitna chotu saa update tha par it was cute and loved her father in it unlike in the show( no offences)
plz plz plz post next part soon and also a long one and don't forget to pm meEdited by georgia - 10 years ago
a way to gud strt.
Dis seems quite interesting. When Vardhan himself ws a stud of F.I.T.E., then whts d prob in sending his sis there?
I hope staying away frm hr is nt d real cause. Sumthin' deep might be hidden within it.
Wow! So here Sanyu hs a vry supportive father unlike in d show. It wuld be interesting to see some more of father-bro-sis trio.

Dis update ws short yet sweet nd lovely. I really hope to get a bit long update d nxt tym. D precap ws awesome. I'm eagerly waiting fr Randhir's entry.

Do update d nxt prt soon.Edited by KAJU10 - 10 years ago
it was gud...plz write more
Awww...vardhan n sanyukta as a brother sister duo make it all so cute!!
N wow...she sure knows how to get sumthn by using her tears...so, yup...FITE...BE READY FOR THIS BOMB!!πŸ˜ƒ
hey!!!
small update but cute and sweet updateπŸ‘
a nice starting to and i think so sanyukta has a supportive father also πŸ˜Š
interesting and very interesting πŸ˜›
sanyukta and vardhan bro sis relation is nice 
looking forward for a long update  πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm
so nice upt
a little longer nxt time plz
cont soon