Episode Five - pinjre band maina

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Gupta passes orders that Shikha's security is his first priority n she cant step outside the house...btw he got a vehicle why didnt he drop her ...his bro can pick her up...๐Ÿ˜†

Sameer msg..can I call u...huh..NOPE๐Ÿ˜ก but shikha calls n gives him whereabout of her house

Shikha's new trouble is her colleague...why doesnt she make her own corner rather than trying to snatch Shikha's ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shikha n her friends shopping troubles...ahh it reminded me of my friend's marriage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sameer in policestation...was he helping or pissing of the inspector..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...Idea woh bhi indian police ...Guptaji was like...ek ehsaan karo..koi ehsaan na karo ๐Ÿคฃ

Sameer at Gupta house with IP address ...he did a lot of hardwork...he made his staff work on it too๐Ÿ‘ but I still dont trust him๐Ÿ˜ณ...WHO IS THE CULPRIT...dekho next week๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for not replying for ystd thread...I just wonder how it sound if I reply to them now..but me reading all ..thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post don't. Know why mujhe to kisi bhi character par trust nahi ho raha. Sameer to full mood main hai sasur ko patane main. Sameer was right about ip adress pata nahi cop ko kyun itni pareshani ho rahi thi.acha laga sameer ka gussa dekh kar par why shikha trusting him so much samajh nahi aa raha lagta hai she know him pehle se.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
@dear10 ...shikha has no reason to not trust him...she is just being nice to him...n she concentrated on IP address rather than Sameer...she is being neutral as of now...
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š, Sameer is being too nice he is a stranger after all I don't trust him one bit what if he purposely did all to fake the IP address and bring himself up in his future father-in-law's eyes๐Ÿ˜•
That office lady (dont know her name) is going to do something with the picture to make matters worse for Shikha how I feel her, her life has changed so drastically
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š, Sameer is being too nice he is a stranger after all I don't trust him one bit what if he purposely did all to fake the IP address and bring himself up in his future father-in-law's eyes๐Ÿ˜•

That office lady (dont know her name) is going to do something with the picture to make matters worse for Shikha how I feel her, her life has changed so drastically

he might even bring in someone to take the blame n become hero...or may be ..the other one is real culprit...n Sameer just doesnt want to back off from Shikha

new troubles for Shikha๐Ÿ˜ณ
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree itna suspense to cid main bhi nahin hain..tgt off girl is upto somethng sure...
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

Agree itna suspense to cid main bhi nahin hain..tgt off girl is upto somethng sure...

Daya pata karo..yeh IP address kiska hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
I don't get Mr. Gupta. Shikha's safety is his top priority right? Then why not let her go to the office. What if her mother and siblings help her escape and go to office?

Sameer's message was sweet, but it's starting to become quite too sweet for me. I'll probably get diabetes if this continues.

Well doesn't every workplace have this type of person. They think that taking someone else's work will bring them to the top and it's the same here.

Sameer's idea was actually quite clever. Now he probably has a fall guy ready and all.
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I don't get Mr. Gupta. Shikha's safety is his top priority right? Then why not let her go to the office. What if her mother and siblings help her escape and go to office?

Sameer's message was sweet, but it's starting to become quite too sweet for me. I'll probably get diabetes if this continues.

Well doesn't every workplace have this type of person. They think that taking someone else's work will bring them to the top and it's the same here.

Sameer's idea was actually quite clever. Now he probably has a fall guy ready and all.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Guptaji is all ready to fall for Sameer now๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gupta ji to jasoos ban gaye damad ji ke sath police wale ne to hint diya tha bas ki inko case de do or sameer ji ko case mil bhi gaya. sameer ji crime karke usi ka pata lagate hai ki crime kiya kisne. Yaar koi ye ji nikalo I hate that ji sikha ji sameer ji uncle ji