IshMan FF- Benaam Rishta Chap 3 TEASER pg 5

Posted: 10 years ago
<font size="4">Hiii guys i m here with an FF on IshMan...
</font><div align="left"><font size="4">                    INDEX</font>
CHAP 1 - PG 1
</div>

CHAP 2-PG 4
CHAP 3 TEASER- PG 5
Edited by amreen_ashni - 10 years ago
                                                    CHAPTER 1
 Ishita had just returned from the hospital, tired n exhausted. Amma handed her a cup of coffee. Ishita thanked her as she sipped the coffee. She was just having her coffee when her cell rang. She saw it was the dean of Jeevan Sandhya Hospital where she worked as a senior doctor. She picked the call

"Hello Dr. Ishita, It is Dr. Avinash Mathur"
'Hello sir, How come u called now" she asked politely.
"Actually i wanted to talk to u since morning but due to back to back surgeries I wasn't able to. When i was free u had left..."
"Yes sirtoday I had taken a half day leave" Ishita told him.
"OK Icalled u to tell u abt the All India Medical Convention held next week in Mumbai. I have recommended ur name to the board. So r u willing to come." he asked.
"OMG really sir, Iwould really love to come. Its a very big opportunity for me."
"OK then I will inform u tommorrow  if u r selected"
" Sure sir n thankyou" n ishita cut the call.

She called amma n told her abt the medical convention. Amma was happy at the news but concerned too as her daughter will go out of the city without anyone of her family.
"Ishu tum kaise jaogi akeli"
" OHO amma akeli kaha mere aur bhi colleagues honge vaha. Its a very big opportunity" Ishu convinced her.
 "Theek hai If u r happy then i m too"

"Raman be ready for tomorrow's meeting" Mihir reminded Raman abt the meeting held next day.
"No need to remind. aaj tak kabhi late hua hu main kisi meeting k liye" Raman told him in his usual rough tone.
    Raman got up from his chair as Mihir left the office, to collect some files for tomorrow's meeting. While taking them a frame fell from his drawer. He took it n saw it was a pic of him and shagun. A stone expression crept up his face and he threw it n it broke into pieces n left the ofice.

Next day morning Ishita was leaving for JS a bit early when she saw Ruhi coming down in her school uniform with Rumi. She looked so cute that a smile crept up her face.
 Ruhi ran towards her as soon as she saw her n hugged her.

"Oh Ruhi my baby school ja rhe ho u look shooo cute" n ishu kissed her.
"Thank you Ishita aunty Chachu aaj mujhe school drop karenge kyuki meri bus nhi aai na." Ruhi told her.
"Ishitaji aap hospital jaa rhi hai" RUMI ASKED HER.
"Ji, vaise Ruhi's school comes in my way so if u dont mind can i drop her to the school" Ishita asked not being able to stop herself from grabbing the chance to spend some time with little Ruhi.

"Sure ma ko mai sambhal lunga u go ahead"
Ishita n Ruhi drove away whereas Rumi saw Mihika coming down with mutthu n went to her with his heart doing a happy jig.

Ishita stopped the car near Ruhi's school Ruhi climbed down only after kissing Ishita's cheeks.
"Bye Ishta aunty apke saath aane mein bahut maza aaya"
"Bye Ruhi n she drove away.
Ishita was working in her cabin when Dr. Sneha her colleague came running to her.
"Ishita mujhe pata chala hai u r selected for the convention by the board. CONGRATS"

Ishita's eyes sparkled with happiness n excitement.
"Thanks, Kal Avinash sir ka call aaya tha. He had told me abt the convention but I didnt knew that my name would be selected."
" Oho tu ne apni sincerity se sare HODs ka dil jeet liya hai. Tujhe toh select hona hi tha. Kitna kuch seekh payegi tu vaha par. bade bade conferences honge n the last day party toh will just rock..."
Dr. Sneha narrated all abt the convention to Ishita.
"Tumhe kaise pata itna kuch" Ishita asked her.
"are vo Dr. Sagar hai na vo pichle saal ke convention mein gaye the to unhone bataya tha"

"So gentlemen this is my project of about 120 crores. The project I am intending to make will be in mumbai" n Raman explained all abt the next n huge project in Mumbai. He had invited Mr. Ranvijay Singh, one of the biggest business tycoons of Delhi for investment in his project.
    He presented his project very well. Mr. SINGH was very much impressed by his project,
"Mr. Raman we r very much impressed by ur project n would love to invest here but first we would lke to see the land" Mr. Singh said politely.
'Sure Mr. Singh next wednesday hi chalte hain. Actually the land is not on my name but on the name of one of my business partner Mr. Rana, so i would go n deal yhe land which process will be completed till next Tuesday then u can see the land urself"
" Sure then we will directly meet u on wednesday in mumbai"

It was Monday. Here Raman wasleaving for Mumbai for the deal of the land for his new project whereas Ishita would be leaving at noon for the medical convention iN Mumbai. Ishita n amma were pavking the last minute things. More than Ishita, amma was enthusiastic but concerned too for the trip.
"Ishu tum apna khyal rakhna aur call karte rehna"
" Yes AMMA dont worry. I will.

On the other hand  Raman had to go Mumbai  for 3 days for the deal of the land and also to show the land to Mr. Singh. He was leaving when Ruhi'sw, " Bye papa I will miss u" stopped him.
He didnt knew what to say. He just said a bye n left.
He too loved his baby but never expressed as he believed that the people to whom he showed his love would leave him alone...just like SHAGUN..

SO THIS WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER. HOPE U ALL LIKE IT. LIKES AND CRITICISMS ARE MOST WELCOME. WILL CONTINUE IF I GET ENOUGH LIKES AND RESPONSE...

That was really interesting 😛
Love it 👏
Continue soon 🤗
Awesome! Hope you continue soon 👏
great update 👍🏼
looking forward to read next part seems its gonna be intresting 👏 👏
continue soon 😃
Very nice..plz continue soon..