Sandhir FF: Hate Or Love??? CHAPTER 10 ON PAGE 35 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 1

"You're a mess, I confess, I despise you in the best kind of way." 
 Coco J. Ginger

"Finally after so much problems I am here. Ahhh FITE!!!!!! MY dream college!" thought Sanyukta. "Oh God please, please don't create more problems, please god see to it that I m not bugged anymore! Please!"Sanyukta silently prayed to the almighty. For her coming to the college i.e. FITE which was her dream college was a struggle enough she had to almost fight everyone in her family except her mom to get here. But as dreams didn't sell cheap she also had to pay the cost for it. Her family. But still Sanyukta was glad that after all this struggle and sacrifices she could fulfil her dream, her one and only dream of becoming a mechanical engineer.

Just as she was praying to god and entering the campus she bumped into a guy and was about to fall but the guy caught her by the waist sending a shiver down her body. Looking up she saw two brown orbs in which she was ready to drown but she snapped out of it quickly and was abt to apologise when the guy said "huh!! I don't know y girls always require a support." Hearing this Sanyukta's anger flared up instantly. "How dare he say that?" She thought. "Excuse me but if we bumped then both of us are at fault and by the way girls don't need any support system ok? Its u boys who run after us and pray every day to bump into a girl"

"Oh hello mujhe koi shock nahi hain tumse takrane ka ok?galti tumhari thi!!!! Actually tum ladkiyaan ek galti hi hoti ho. Bas college seat waste karne chali aati ho."

"Jaise tum ladke toh koi galti karte hi nahi ho na? aur tum hote kaun  ho mujhe judge karne wale ya mujhpe comments karne wale? Who the hell are you?"

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat." The guy replied with a cool and full of attitude face. His voice showcased his ego and arrogance both.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat...how do I knw him?"

" Hello kaha khoi gayi miss? Wondering ki naam kaha suna hain? Well let me clear your doubt I m the first ranker of the college."

"Oh rite!!!!!How can I forget?" Sanyukta thought.

"Look mere paas tumhare liye time nahi hain. Ok? And hoge tum first ranker par tumhe ladkiyon se baat karne tak ki bhi tameez nahi hain. And listen I don't care ke tum first ranker ho ya last. Main yaha sirf apna dream pura karne ayi hoon, mechanical engineer banne ayi hoon. Got it?" Sanyukta replied.

" Oh toh tumhe mechanical engineer banna hain?"

"Han kyun?"

"Ladkiyan mechanical engineering ke liye nahi bani hain madam. Better yahi hoga ke aap wapas jane ki taiyaari kare. Kyunki aap zyaada din tak college mein tikengi nahi."

"Mujhe kya karna chaihiye aur kya nahi yeh main khud decide kar sakti hoon. As for u, u r a total MCP and a arrogant jerk." Saying this Sanyukta proceeded towards her dorm room, leaving Randhir there.

"Miss Engineer u don't know who u have challenged! Tumhe toh main ghar waapis bhej ke rahunga! I will make your life in this college hell!!!!!!!"Randhir thought and looked at her retreating figure.

However he thought he hated her, he didn't miss noticing her details when she fell and he held her in his arm. He did remember the shiver that ran down his spines and how he so wanted to get lost in those almond shaped eyes where he found a deep brown sea where he could easily get drowned..."OMG!!!!!!!!! Did he just think that about her? Oh no man!!!!!!! He hated girls! He hated women!!!!! They are just good for nothing, useless creatures!!!!!!!!" thinking this and cursing himself for even feeling what he felt for that stupid girl he made his way to the dorm room. He would see Miss Engineer later but first he needed to see that some girl named Kaustuki changed her stream to IT so that his friend Karan got admission in the mechanical engineering.

Meanwhile in the girls hostel Sanyukta finally found her room and went inside to see a girl sitting in one of the beds and silently crying. Upon asking she told her name as Kaustuki and the reason she was crying was because although she wants to do mechanical engineering she can't as she has been threatened to change her stream to IT by the topper Randhir. Hearing his name made Sanyukta's anger flare up again and she assured Kaustuki that whatever happens she is not going to let that happen. After calming her a bit, both change and freshen and go to their beds. While lying on the bed and switching off the bedside lamp Sanyukta thought" game starts now Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat. I will show you what men can do girls can do better." And she drifted off to an unknown dream

***Lights Out***

Edited by swarontruelove - 10 years ago
****Author's Note****
Okay so i guess i m a litle late at updating and i know that the demand was fulfilled in the morning only but was a little busy so couldnt update earlier. so i hope u guys liked the update and i m sending pms to those who have liked the first post so if any reader wants pm please like my first post ie. the introduction to the FF. And i knw the update was pretty boring but dont worry would soon turn this tu-tu main-main into love. but for what i thought this chapter was necessary to understand the characters and randhir and sayuktas relationship and y they hate each other. so please comment guys and do tell me which part you found interesting or booring that kinda helps. And if u like it do hit the like button.
next update on Monday and only if i get 20 likes on this update. sorry i know its 2 days hence but what to do i have a test on sunday. so sorry. and hope on monday my demand is fulfilled
ok gn guys.
ME FIRST.
interesting .veeery interesting .
😆
please continue and please send me PM.😊
Edited by crazyqueen - 10 years ago
Res
Unres
I liked this chappy...
Continue soon
Thanks for the PMEdited by asyaforlife - 10 years ago
awessmm update yaar.
nd thnxx for d pm...
plz update next part too soon...w8ng to read more...😃
It really interesting ... keep going 
I loved it to bits😃. I love the way the guy pretends to be on the top of the world but finally falls literally for the girl🥱. Hate or love? It's definitely love. Waiting for the next update.👏
Awesome! Lovely!
Wow!!! D frst chapter of dis story ws jst amazing. U hv portrayed Sayukta nd Randhir's frst meeting brilliantly. Hmmm... So Mr Randhir hs been knocked out in d frst meeting itself.
It'll be really interesting to know hw hw d story proceedes.

I'm eagerly waiting fr d nxt update.
awww such a lovely update! i loved that hot n spicy bump! 😆☺️ really! loved reading every bit of it! pleassseee make a long update full of my SanDhir scenes!☺️ pleaasseee update ASAP! will be waiting eagerly!
i love reading it...sec part was gr8!
do update soon 😊