lilmaddu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guyz...in kudiya bemisaal when manav, sachin and the guy from kabhie to nazar milao danced..wat had occured during their dance?..did pallavi join them or any other actress..cuz my satellite had lost its signal during that part 😭 ...please reply! thank u soo much..or if anyone has the clip of their dance or of this show please let me kno! thanks again!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i dunt have itt sry 😭 😭 ...but they both lookedd so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee
copperboom thumbnail
The girl from Kabhie to Nazar Milao joined them. Sorry don't know her name
lilmaddu thumbnail
thats ok ayeshag..and thank you both for replying! 😊
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lilmaddu

hey guyz...in kudiya bemisaal when manav, sachin and the guy from kabhie to nazar milao danced..wat had occured during their dance?..did pallavi join them or any other actress..cuz my satellite had lost its signal during that part 😭...please reply! thank u soo much..or if anyone has the clip of their dance or of this show please let me kno! thanks again!😊

my satellite lost away too...but i think itz neha...itz looked like...not sure though...thatz was my favorite parttt...but the satellite was lost...i was so MADDDDDDDDDDD 😑 😑 😑
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no pallavi only came in the beginning and then she was in a short fashion show in the middle..she didnt do a dance of any sort😊
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yea tat girl was the actress from kabhi to nazar milao.........n after she left they did 1 mor song. i personally liked ther dance 2 the last song the most. 😊
soul_stealer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what song did they dance to?
soul_stealer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
by the way the KABHI TO NAZAR MILAO girls name is Sundeepa Singh.i am not sure if i spelled it right πŸ˜•
mizz_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: full_of_life

by the way the KABHI TO NAZAR MILAO girls name is Sundeepa Singh.i am not sure if i spelled it right πŸ˜•

Sudeepa Singh aka Sunaina from Kabhie To Nazar Milao