Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon, SwaRon, SwaRon ^_^

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Few days back, I was one among those many people who were taking digs at Ameeta ma'am's creativity, no change in it, I still do. First impression is the last impression, and the first impression was not really good, so I stick to my words that she's so NOT good entirely for SwaRon.

I was told ki there was a cycle ride in tonight's episode, I caught up the episode and daily motion, I saw it. And this is gonna be huge, so I'll take it slowww πŸ˜› 

Firstly, WHAT WAS THAT? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  One month, no proper SwaRon scene, and when all SwaRon fans have quit the show, there was such an effing adorable scene ^_^.. Awwwhh <3 Gawd, that was utterly cute.. What I liked immensely about the scene was, 

1) Partially the fact that Swayam himself offered to drop Sharon home. I believe he's partially softening up due to Sharon and partially due to Kria, which I don't approve of. He's being soft to her because of Kria is what I feel, but again, I'd like a monologue which proves me wrong.

2) Sharon's expression. This girl behaved sane and not like after the dance ki OMG He noticed me! He's behaving soft with me!! OH MY GODDD! She behaved normal, yet she looked sooo elated, so happy, so ecstatic.. one should have pulled her cheeks then. Her expression was really sooo soft, a mixture of so many emotions, happiness, ecstasy and moreover confusion, which I really liked. Vrushika is improving with expressions. ^_^

3) Swayam's expressions. Did I just see the lover boy back for some time ? I really hope this time he's there for good. I was staring at my computer screen all through the time when Swayam stared at Sharon on the cycle and Sharon stared at Swayam! It was sooo cute😳 Really sooo adorable. They looked perfect. And somehow somewhere, this particular scene was actually really adorable although it didn't mean any significant movement, unless, well until tomorrow. πŸ˜›

4) Swayam's concern. We know he's the lover boy. He can't take her injuries. So I was not surprised when he didn't notice where he was going and bam! Dropped her . πŸ˜† But her injury was serious πŸ˜² And it looked little fake as well -_- Really glad to see the lover boy side of Swayam oozing out, but I'd have been happier had he carried her. Well I guess that's asking for too much. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

5) M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S Perhaps the best part of the entire scene. Doosri baar chai peene ka mauka nahi milta, by Sharon left Swayam speechless, and finally could see that same conviction on Sharon's face with which she had decided to win him back. I loved Sharon then. Aahhh.. She was the star. 

VruShan were lovely today, especially Shantanu. Looks like he was quite eager to slip back into lover boy mode and his reactions were epic.😊

Honestly , the scene was nothing much of creativity, it could have been something new as well since we have already seen a cycle ride, but I loved to watch it on VruShan ^_^ Age old dream puri ho gayi. πŸ˜ƒ

Really not happy with the creativity, maybe this was another lollipop, and I'm pretty sure nothing is gonna work out after this, but anyway.. I'm partially done with the show. πŸ˜ƒ

Not impressed by Ameeta ma'am, but whatever little she showed today was ULTRA CUTE😳 Thank you for the scene Ameeta ma'am, although it was a copy paste funda -_- Watching the scene on VruShan was super cute ^_^ 
Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post.. πŸ˜Š 

i too loved today's swaron scene...but somehow  i could not connect with it..der was something missing.. πŸ˜” 

i could not feel that magic of swaron.. πŸ˜”

but as u mentioned loved vrushan today..dey both were looking cute..especially tannu.. πŸ˜³
cscs thumbnail
nowdays i am watching swaron scene only for VruShanπŸ˜ƒ
I nt think i need to say anythng more..
swaron is lost..
nw its just VruShan
Prish.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SwaRon essence is missing πŸ€’ But I absolutely love VruShan😳
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Your posts r so damn long mihi-_-
anyways it made sense so i read it:P
it took me almost 10 minutes to cme out of shock after seeing Vrushan on cycle..adorable they were
but my happiness out of the shock was short lived.. No sooner had i thought about eeping i felt the scene loosing The SwaRon Charm..
The creativity was nonexistent and so was tgd purpose of scene
was this shown just as a lolipop meaningless and taking the track nowhere

well i have already critisised a lot in other posts so will say tge only positive thing
vruahan's expressions..yes vrushi has improved a lot and tannu❀️ even if for secconds him being in loverboy mode is enough for me to smile a bit.

So yeah nice post as usual.
Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Post..

Yes it was SwaRon but not entirely.. It was adorable scene no doubt but something was missing and i think its the essence of SwaRon
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cvs r just ignoring swaron. πŸ˜‘
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i liked the scene but i felt the essence is missing in it 
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweetdivya

nice post.. πŸ˜Š 

i too loved today's swaron scene...but somehow  i could not connect with it..der was something missing.. πŸ˜” 

i could not feel that magic of swaron.. πŸ˜”

but as u mentioned loved vrushan today..dey both were looking cute..especially tannu.. πŸ˜³

@Red It was very sudden I agree. There was no continuity. Scene dene ke naam pe scene de diya. πŸ₯±
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SwaRon are Dead πŸ˜•
So VruShan, VruShan, VruShan πŸ˜› 😳