•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
There is a background music which was played in the first episode. It played in the second episode too a little. But i know its an instrumental version of an older song that i have heard many times.. maybe even a classic and I just can't remember the original words. Does anyone else recognize the song? 
^ Thanks for the post JC. 😊
Me too have heard the bg music instrumental some where .. can't recollect the old movie name .. ðŸ˜•

P.S Can u pls. rip the bg music instrumental in mp3 n post here? 😳
I loved listening to it aftr such a long time ..
I found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally realized what song it is that they play the instrumental off. 

I don't know where its from but the Lyrics are "Chirodhini... Tumi je amaar". Its Bengali but I have heard it on some reality shows multiple times. 

I feel relieved now that i know what song that is. 
Originally posted by -JC-

I found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally realized what song it is that they play the instrumental off. 

I don't know where its from but the Lyrics are "Chirodhini... Tumi je amaar". Its Bengali but I have heard it on some reality shows multiple times. 

I feel relieved now that i know what song that is. 

Thanks JC. I've heard it on reality shows as well just never knew where it was from. ðŸ˜Š
Is there a good quality video link to download the first episode of MNB? I can rip the music from there. I actually like the version played in the show more than the original. 
free download mobile ringtones

u can find the flute song in the above site.(type it all together as one word and google it)

IF will not allow posting of the full link Edited by silvermoonlight - 10 years ago
I also love a lot the background tune played everytime there is some special moment of Samir and Shikha
Originally posted by -JC-

Is there a good quality video link to download the first episode of MNB? I can rip the music from there. I actually like the version played in the show more than the original. 
^ Here u go .. JC ðŸ˜³
http://wwnews.in/flute-bg-music-title-song-main-naa-bhoolungi-sony-tv-mp3-ringtone-download