Second EPisode - Ghar Aaya Pardesi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

MNB is definitely a different show...I havent seen a Sony show with such intensity😆

Sameer and his parents enter Shikhas house...Sameer proves his point that he was invited by Shikha...doubtful me...thinking that he was the one who created the account😳 but he was so lovingly staring at her pics...I got all confused...

Shikha's dad knows about the stalker...obviously he snapped at Shikha...these parents😆

Sameer's mom n Shikha's sister have no issues with just carrying on with the rishta..😲...which phone was that..such poor quality pic she got😳😳

Police Station - inspector says hiding car number is crime...they seemed to have filled dialogues here n there😆  even having tinted glass is not allowed...

Creating fake ID on matrimonial sites is crime...but who cares as there is no restrictions or strict rules about them🤢
@TM
Nice episode analysis by u dear! 😃 

@ Nightingale very nice post dear...👍🏼
Nice analysis! I was also thinking that sameer might have created the account. He might have done it so he could have an opportunity to introduce himself to Shika.

I also thought maybe Shika's female coworker may have created the account. I don't think she likes Shika much so maybe she created the account as a prank or for revenge.
Nice analysis, I agree I have never seen a song show before with so much interest😆
I am guessing Sameer is the stalker the looks he was giving in the house when his mother was talking about the proposal it all seems fishy to me
I have a feeling this thing is connected with what Shikha writes in her poems ...Probably that psycho had a wife who read Shikha's poems which are about women..and that guy hated his wife's feminist ways and killed her and now wants to teach Shikha a lesson...
I agree with you, specially on one point.
Even I believed that Sameer is the one to open the account and still do. But as much as I know he is the culprit, the way he was staring at Shikha, so loving..

I wished so much that he isnt what he is.