Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Saachi - Clarity in thought - Page 3

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drveena

very true... already we found a  different saanchi when dv broke the news to ankita...

We cannot judge 2 person whose position is totally unequal. DV's is 100% sure about his destiny from Saachi's side but Saachi is floating on a boat whose destiny is unknown, she is still strongly holding DV's hand. For DV Saachi & everything related to her is like an open book but DV's past, his relations, family, social status is totally unknown to Saachi. What she knows is DV's mother's strong wish to see Anki as DV's wife & his friend Anki who is enough reason for bringing headache but still she love DV more than life. So, for me depth of Saachi's love is more than DV. Her fear is absolutely reasonable. For me, Saachi's characterisation is much more realisic & convincing than DV. 

We should not forget one thing that she  never distrusted DV but she does not trust her fate. 
Edited by koyelbasu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koyelbasu

We cannot judge 2 person whose position is totally unequal. DV's is 100% sure about his destiny from Saachi's side but Saachi is floating on a boat whose destiny is unknown, she is still strongly holding DV's hand. For DV Saachi & everything related to her is like an open book but DV's past, his relations, family, social status is totally unknown to Saachi. What she knows is DV's mother's strong wish to see Anki as DV's wife & his friend Anki who is enough reason for bringing headache but still she love DV more than life. So, for me depth of Saachi's love is more than DV. Her fear is absolutely reasonable. For me, Saachi's characterisation is much more realisic & convincing than DV. 

We should not forget one thing that she  never distrusted DV but she does not trust her fate. 

Thank you for your amazing reply...

@ bold...well said...however I still feel she was aware of her being unaware of his past and family...when she accepted that she loved him...for what he is rather than what he has or had...

Thanks you again...for sharing your views...
It was great to have a lovely discussion here...and read the viewpoints of all of you!

Thank you!

Anu_4_U thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Jes...

exactly my point! 👍🏼 she is being too much childish who can't even decide something! 

Thanks dear...

Thinking through the options comes before making the decision and having made it accepting responsibility for the decision you made is the right manner to ensure the success of your decision!

Saachi anyway rocks and I am sure soon she will emerge strong in this amazing SaRuv story!

funalways thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arre chill karo na... pyaar mein aisa ho jata hai
rem'ber DV was sulking too whn Sunil's mama was around n sachi was giving him all the attention
and she is a girl , frm my exp i can tell that girls feel all the more insecure and are always in 'i blame u' mode till things are settled ( even after that u know)
Anu_4_U thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: funalways

arre chill karo na... pyaar mein aisa ho jata hai

rem'ber DV was sulking too whn Sunil's mama was around n sachi was giving him all the attention
and she is a girl , frm my exp i can tell that girls feel all the more insecure and are always in 'i blame u' mode till things are settled ( even after that u know)

I can't help but agree to the last line...😆😳
angelsabreenxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
em wid u buddy?:)))))))))