sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fabulous update...
Thnx 4 the pm...
Update soon๐Ÿ˜›
nividances thumbnail
Yayy you finally updated!! Was waiting for so long for this part!
Loved it...fantastic!!! Can't wait to find out what Rahul will do...hope he will back out of the wedding so Kabir and Rachna can be together! ๐Ÿ˜Š
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomeee! waitin eagerly fr next update ๐Ÿ˜Š
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I was so waiting for the update
I Really like it
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
Pm me
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update ๐Ÿ˜ณ kabir is damn cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for the next ๐Ÿ˜Š
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update .continue soon.
Thanks for pm

wittydragon thumbnail
very nice ff, di. u know, i almost read it 20 times bt still i love it as the 1st time i read it. just awsome. and naughty kabir and rachna matched very well๐Ÿ˜ณ. bt i don't know did it end? if don't , plz continue soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ekra101

very nice ff, di. u know, i almost read it 20 times bt still i love it as the 1st time i read it. just awsome. and naughty kabir and rachna matched very well๐Ÿ˜ณ. bt i don't know did it end? if don't , plz continue soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks ekra! ๐Ÿ˜ณ It really gives me happiness that my readers enjoy what i write...! ๐Ÿ˜Š but as there were very few reading my ff, and i had exams and all... and i am still very busy what with admission in universities and all... i dropped this ff... and now i cant remember what plot i had in my mind... i barely opened my IF today.. I don't think i'll be able to continue this with a new story with this shortage of time... but thanks once again... If I write again, I'll start with continuing this FF.. and inform u! May God bless u! ๐Ÿ˜Š
wittydragon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RabirLover

thanks ekra! ๐Ÿ˜ณ It really gives me happiness that my readers enjoy what i write...! ๐Ÿ˜Š but as there were very few reading my ff, and i had exams and all... and i am still very busy what with admission in universities and all... i dropped this ff... and now i cant remember what plot i had in my mind... i barely opened my IF today.. I don't think i'll be able to continue this with a new story with this shortage of time... but thanks once again... If I write again, I'll start with continuing this FF.. and inform u! May God bless u! ๐Ÿ˜Š

u replied, yayy.thanks 4 such a sweet reply๐Ÿ˜ณ.  ur ff was so niceโญ๏ธ. and best of luck 4 ur study and future, sister๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ