Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MimiVruShan

It was not like a dance dance but more like a little rehearsal.. But whatever little was shown was great.. But wat followed was 👎🏼 they are ruining swaron with each passing episode n whenever we get a lil bit of happiness they have to destroy that also.. So basically the dance was mainly there to show that neither swayam n sharon dun know how to choreograph now n here also they need kria.. N of course swayam's fav dialogue about sharon changing n then sharon getting all giggly about it 🤢 swaron dance was there but thats it.. ss fans are not watching only for dance.. We need a proper storyline as well.. Wats the point of giving us dance when everything else is ruined.. Its like giving us a lollipop to shut us up n then them continuing to give us crap in the name of swaron..

please dont call it as swaron dance voh swaron dance nai tha bus.. my swaron when dance forget about everything they forget about mistake music step asthma problems kriya everything... they just dance on their heart beats  
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

please dont call it as swaron dance voh swaron dance nai tha bus.. my swaron when dance forget about everything they forget about mistake music step asthma problems kriya everything... they just dance on their heart beats

Yeah I know.. 😭 when I watched yesterday I watched keeping in mind it was VruShan.. Cause I really feel SwaRon is not there anymore..
..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not just going in circles I''ll directly come to the point. I think that the CVs weren't wrong in giving KR screenspace for 3 weeks, afterall KR fans got nothing in these 2 years. But here, the problem we have is that why are our favourites being butchered. I'm sure it's not that tough for CVs to show SS without getting KR involved. Keep the 2 story asides. While KR do get their own share, SwaRon story just revolves around KR. How can that make us happy? Even if we have got SwaRon in these years, it's mostly compromised scenes. They're either due to Snehas inhibitions or Sharon missing for some months or the break up, we have just got come decent SwaRon for some 2 weeks. Now I think it's time we get some substantial swaron scenes or it'll just be a proof of this show being simply biased.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
guys plz dont get me wrong...but that rehearsal was intentionally shown improper...as per the concept...kria is newyork return that too from dance school nd is here to teach them, according to that she has better knowledge than even swaron...mind it, swaron not vrushan...that's y use choreography ke liye sharon ne recommend kia hai
..Aishaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

guys plz dont get me wrong...but that rehearsal was intentionally shown improper...as per the concept...kria is newyork return that too from dance school nd is here to teach them, according to that she has better knowledge than even swaron...mind it, swaron not vrushan...that's y use choreography ke liye sharon ne recommend kia hai

Exactly, Kria is again being dragged into SS. Is that difficult to show exclusive scenes for SS.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aishaa..

Exactly, Kria is again being dragged into SS. Is that difficult to show exclusive scenes for SS.

correction...dis tym m not talking about their mate kria...they r involving dance instructor kria...i guess kria ki jagah koi or hota to wo bi coreography me ata
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

arey ek proper routine daene mae kya chala jata? we fans after 3 weeks were excited for something n they ruined that also! y to involve kriya in every damn thing man??
..Aishaa.. thumbnail

correction...dis tym m not talking about their mate kria...they r involving dance instructor kria...i guess kria ki jagah koi or hota to wo bi coreography me ata

So you mean SwaRon aren't capable of choreographing a routine by themselves. I think Swayam won the best choreographer award in the NDC.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

So you mean SwaRon aren't capable of choreographing a routine by themselves. I think Swayam won the best choreographer award in the NDC.

tell me 1 thing...problem kria ke routine sikhane se hai ya swayam ke choreograph na karne se ???

U r mistaking d meaning.

SwaRon choreography is superb but to just bring a change in choreography they r roping in Kria.

Everyone has different styles of dancing n thinking.

Kria brings a freshness in deir dance style.