Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Again forum people are angry with Saachi for doubting DV,and rightly so...but I would like to cut her a little slack...Saachi basically is a noble dignified and practical traditional person...against her better judgement she fell in love with DV...thus started her struggle with her practical and emotional self...as she told DV initially that she was having a hard time ecceptinng their relation then how could she accept others to do so ? ...anyway she gave in and accepted her love and relation...then her family objected on the same grounds,and again the dilemma surfaced in her...they accepted and again she was reassured...Now DV's closest friend raised those problems again, with a lot of spices added to it ,like showing her the 180 degrees diffent DV , an unreliable flirtious person...she first hand experienced their cultural differences in Bombay , and when his friend who vouches to be a family member and knows him in and out,says thinks about him ,what is she to feel ? She as is ridden by guilt because of their age difference, and struggling to trust DV.is broken when DV closest friend says things about him which she only knows...she gets insecure and again low self esteem takes over...and another thing she believes family should agree, and DV's father maybe not agreeing blew her off...she is a very good person who loves DV and always believed he deserved someone his equal, and called him pagal for loving her...so I think it's not her distrust for DV , but more so fear,which she told DV a few episodes before...bottom line she does trust DV but is afraid of losing him big time...my heart goes out to this loving vulnerable sweet loyal dignied noble and caring character...she is at the receiving end of all the negative forces,and DV receives all her negativity...very unfortunate ...beautifully projected by the writers and sangita and Ruslaan ...anyway kuch to Saachi pe daya koro loogo !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RS_SV thumbnail
I totally agree with you. I fully support Saanchi's feelings as  she is at the receiving end and does not have the support from a strong background like her parents! DV shd understand this and support her and be her side as usual.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone will feel unsure if they are in Sanchi's place I feel. Especially when a person from DV's life sows seeds of doubt in her mind. No arguments there. What I am concerned about is why are the Cv's dragging the story? For so many episodes now the story is caught in a loop. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post.ya saachi feelings n her personality n her situation is understandable. Story got stuck up.cvs ve to pull up their socks otherwise slowly shop lose it's customers n business n go in to losses n itself will shut down.
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes i too agree with you...given saanchi's back ground... anki's family member wala status in dv's life... dv's mom considering anki as her prospective DIL...and now the last straw that nothing moves in dv's house with out his dad's permission... the uncertainities pertaining to this relationship moving on to the next level are far too many... hence she is justified in behaving the way she did...  
Edited by drveena - 10 years ago
deepakamath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too completely on saachi's side for the fact that she had previously mentioned dat its not about trust bt the fear she has of losing him..her views n reactions r also justified..infact any girl would react the same way as saachi, even if the relation was not as complicated as hers..until n unless DV's family walks into the scenario nothing can b actually predicted bout who is trustworthy n who is not...
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I totally agree with you , Its POOR SANCHI !!

Even for introduction to Ankita, unless Saanchi forced him to disclose his relationship with her to Ankita, he could not do that.  DV , Come on,  stand by her side as you always did!!

Saanchi loves DV so much, that's why that insecurity of losing him.
Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
strongly agree...but if she keep on doubting like this...then it is clear she loves him but doesn't Trust...does trust in a relationship come only after marriage...wat if someone will poison her mind..her thoughts even after marriage...toh wat is the solution...this is like a vicious circle...she keeps on doubting DV n in return he keeps giving test of the purity of his love.
For me Sanchi is wrong...my POV.
priyankaThard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Solution I think is in knowing DV, his family and his practical life in Mumbai. Unless you know basic stuff abt a person trust is not going to come. unless there is unconditional trust, which is rare in this practical world. Dv has acquainted himself with Saachis family so he is more comfortable at this present moment. I think the story needs to move ahead. ðŸ˜Š
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
M in Team DV 🤣
Cox if I wud have been distrust someone like this..toh I wud not hve been fall in love with that guy then..

From the day she has fallen in love eith him..she is only doubting his love🤔