Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dhanush FTW🥳 ...dunno the actresses though!
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail

I won't talk about my preference... Sushant & Vaani are most likely to win: YRF di hero,  YRF di heroine.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

We had so many threads on this earlier also, so many discussions between Dhanush vs Sushant- hua kya? Manish Paul got the best debut in Big Star Entertainment Awards. 😛 This time also be prepared for anything to happen.😆

I am not sure if Nimrit is a debutant- I remember someone saying she has done small roles in the past.😕

ETA: My choice: Sushant/Dhanush for male, and Nimrit/Vaani for female. I guess we just have to wait and see how the nominations will play out.

Are the Shettys influential people? Talking about Manmohan Shetty & his daughters. I think, they lobbied for Manish to get that award. They are making Tere Bin Laden 2 with Manish as hero.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Are the Shettys influential people? Talking about Manmohan Shetty & his daughters. I think, they lobbied for Manish to get that award. They are making Tere Bin Laden 2 with Manish as hero.

I have no idea of this. I know that the Filmfare editors do seem to like Manish, they keep tweeting about him.😛

And to your last post where you mentioned Sushant and Vaani will win cos they are YRF protegees, I am not sure. Ayushmaan won over Arjun last year and Ayushmaan was not a YRF protegee at that time as far as I know. Similarily Asin won over Anushka in their debut years. Dhanush had a widely acclaimed and hit debut just like Ayushman and Asin, so I don't think they can leave him out so easily just to favour a YRF protegee.
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I have no idea of this. I know that the Filmfare editors do seem to like Manish, they keep tweeting about him.😛

And to your last post where you mentioned Sushant and Vaani will win cos they are YRF protegees, I am not sure. Ayushmaan won over Arjun last year and Ayushmaan was not a YRF protegee at that time as far as I know. Similarily Asin won over Anushka in their debut years. Dhanush had a widely acclaimed and hit debut just like Ayushman and Asin, so I don't think they can leave him out so easily just to favour a YRF protegee.

@ bold: Manish neither got appreciation from the audience nor did his movie make moolah: No one knoes about his movie. Lobbying could be the reason why media faking him as their darling. 

@ rest: Let's see.

byritesh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Debut (Male) - DHanush 
Debut (Female)- Nimrat Kaur 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eeyoretel

I won't talk about my preference... Sushant & Vaani are most likely to win: YRF di hero,  YRF di heroine.

Oh .. I hope you are right about this .. I just want sushant to win an award ... whether it is by "fair" means or by lobbying or fixing or whatever ...

Sometimes I feel FF is his best chance of winning bcuz of the whole YRF connection (though this isnt really a guarantee as seen in the past)... and that once he wins an award in the first award show of the season (i am not counting BSEA) .. there is a pretty decent chance that he might win in the rest of the events.. 
But if he misses out here... he might as well say goodbye to the rest of the awards too... Dhanush will pocket all of them ...