Main Naa Bhoolungi

is it khoon bhari maang concept

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i hv a feeling this story resembles khoon bhari maang movie (rekha, kabir bedi, sonu walia)...
but there kabir bedi married rekha for her property...

here saakshi is from middle class family while sameer seems to be ultra rich...so i wonder y sameer will marry saakshi...the reason is very mysterious...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah...when I saw the promos I thought maybe the boy didnt want to marry her...but here it seems like he is stalking her and going to the girl to get married..I guess the purpose of the marriage is revenge..the show seems to be there for a message...hmm...
Delian01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also thought the concept was of khoon bhari maang...but yeah the thing the boy being very rich is a bot suspicious though ...but even the show is filled with thriller and suspense 
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's very mysterious, and the suspense is very intriguing.
Looking forward to watching more episodes and lets see what's the motive and the full story.
misty85 thumbnail
You are right Aditi... 1st scene itself spoiled the suspense... at least they should have tried another way of narration...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misty85

You are right Aditi... 1st scene itself spoiled the suspense... at least they should have tried another way of narration...

i am totally luking forward for events to unfold...mamta...the mystery is not that the husband will try to kill the wife...that we know from promos...the mystery here is the reason...

now wen i think it may be similar to the movie arjun pandit starring sunny and juhi...there juhi pretended to love sunny for revenge because her sister died because of him...

letz see...but i am absolutely a fan of vikas...i last saw him in LRL so many years back...cant wait to see him perform again...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree dear even i tht the same...
she may go again and take revenge frm him...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: misty85

hi mams..its like too jahan main wahan...😆
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
don't know .. i m feeling they r trying to show what exactly women stand in our society .. they way they are treated and they r also trying to show us do not believe outsider with ur daughters unless u knw them very well .. maybe against the social system .. where men do whatever with women .. it is not abt entertainment value(as they said) and i hope they show something like this :)
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adoremevirgo

i am totally luking forward for events to unfold...mamta...the mystery is not that the husband will try to kill the wife...that we know from promos...the mystery here is the reason...

now wen i think it may be similar to the movie arjun pandit starring sunny and juhi...there juhi pretended to love sunny for revenge because her sister died because of him...

letz see...but i am absolutely a fan of vikas...i last saw him in LRL so many years back...cant wait to see him perform again...

I know... I tried the episode for Vikas...😆 but story comes first for me...  I hardly expect anything from this PH... as their shows are good only in beginning... and we are forced to listen many cliched dialogues in their shows... I haven't seen Arjun pandit... but I think this will go like KBM... as far as I know in arjun pandit sunny was innocent ... something like that... but lets see... I'll follow the promos & WU as of now.