Posted: 10 years ago
i think sohum is balbeer's son
lets see what's happen

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I am so confused

- How long did it take for Daarji to throw Rano out of the house after her marriage ?

- What is Soham's/Parmeet's age supposed to be? Just 20?

- If the son is Parmeet's, it is fine. Otherwise, why does no one ask about the baby? That album being in the house shows that they know Rano had a son

lol seriously.. 20 years old parmeet or soham.. impossible.. i think it will be some new comer.. may be a girl.. are usure it was a son only.. mention nahi kiya girl or boy..
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh!!!!! I see where u guys are going now...
so u think Sohum could be the son of Balbir and some other woman not Rano????????
khushi398 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😕😕 I'm confused. I think Soham is Balbeer-Rano's son. If this is true than the serial will become more interesting.😕😕
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
undoubtedly sohum, he did the last rights for rano ( which was an indication for future)
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Buaji, if I remember had seen Rano earlier. So if she knows about Rano having a son, she could have given some expression that time.
If Rano had a baby boy then why Daarji threw her out? Even if he threw her out, the baby would have been kept  with the Bhullar's. May be Parmeet is Balbir's son.
Sohum seems to be a remote possibility.
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i wish that parmeet  would be rano's son or .. orphanage sohum would be  manpreet son ðŸ˜‰
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sweet_Krishna

Buaji, if I remember had seen Rano earlier. So if she knows about Rano having a son, she could have given some expression that time.

If Rano had a baby boy then why Daarji threw her out? Even if he threw her out, the baby would have been kept  with the Bhullar's. May be Parmeet is Balbir's son.
Sohum seems to be a remote possibility.

^ really? which episode was it indicating that Buaji knew Rano from before?? Sorryy I don't remember...😕