balbeer and rano's son sohum or parmeet..

Posted: 10 years ago
after watching today episode . i thuink it must be dramatic twist will be there. i think sohum is  balbeer-and rano's son or maybe parmeet  is balbeer-rano's son.. ..this reveal only well know about to manpreet.. or either manpreet 's son is may be sohum.. i think some exchanged would happen.. at the time..iam very confused.. but one thing clear is sohum is definitely would be one of da potha in bhullar's house..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago
I hope it's Sohum! Son of Rano and balveer!Edited by Raghav-Sia - 10 years ago
well, right now I feel it is Soham who is the son of Balbir but there are 2 possibilities:

1) Manpreet wanted to help Rano in some way or the other.. so, she might have brought Rano's son(Parmeet) into her house as her own son while she gave her own son(Soham) away to buaji who might be a close relative of Manpreet. 

or

2) Rano gave her son(Soham) to buaji or Angad's mother.. and buaji must be knowing about this. 

I think the second one is more of a possibility!

Sohum hates Balbir because of Rano

So he has to be their son

Sohum performed Rano's last rites as her son

So gol gol ghoomkar beta gave agni to his mother

Originally posted by -Hima-

well, right now I feel it is Soham who is the son of Balbir but there are 2 possibilities:

1) Manpreet wanted to help Rano in some way or the other.. so, she might have brought Rano's son(Parmeet) into her house as her own son while she gave her own son(Soham) away to buaji who might be a close relative of Manpreet. 

or

2) Rano gave her son(Soham) to buaji or Angad's mother.. and buaji must be knowing about this. 

I think the second one is more of a possibility!

ur right but small confused parmeet may be rano's son.. becoz manpreet  might have  brought from rano's son .. i think manpreet-rano- would happen same delivery at same time.. but may be manpreet might have brought rano's son parmeet from her.. but at the time her own son sohum may be gave with buaji.. / but reason is manpreeth thought to be.. rano allready has lost husband so she will not care  her child properly may be exchanged...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•that's my view wataver may be more chance to sohum' is balbeer-rano's son ๐Ÿ˜•than parmeet..
Originally posted by sailuja

ur right but small confused parmeet may be rano's son.. becoz manpreet  might have  brought from rano's son .. i think manpreet-rano- would happen same delivery at same time.. but may be manpreet might have brought rano's son parmeet from her.. but at the time her own son sohum may be gave with buaji.. / but reason is manpreeth thought to be.. rano allready has lost husband so she will not care  her child properly may be exchanged...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•that's my view wataver may be more chance to sohum' is balbeer-rano's son ๐Ÿ˜•than parmeet..

yeah.. I feel Soham is the son of BalRa๐Ÿ˜† and also agree with Chahanya's points.
Edited by -Hima- - 10 years ago
By any chance did rano or Manpreet mentioned about her son (or lost son )in any episode??? Darji thrown Rano alone from home... if she had son Darji probably would not had throw her out as he would be his pota and kul waris and all
I am so confused
- How long did it take for Daarji to throw Rano out of the house after her marriage ?

- What is Soham's/Parmeet's age supposed to be? Just 20?

- If the son is Parmeet's, it is fine. Otherwise, why does no one ask about the baby? That album being in the house shows that they know Rano had a son
It's 100% Soham. Cuz it's good for the story to continue.
-Soham loved Rano.
-Soham hates Balbeer
-Soham will definitely hold Balbeer responsible for his mother's dead.

so this would be a nice twist...and after years of watching these indian serials I can pretty much predict everything.

Parmeet as Balbeer's son would be useless.
Hang on...if Sohum is Rano-Balbirs son then how did he end up with Angad??? Buajis family???? If it was true it would mean that Buaji is Balbirs sister...which I don't think seems possible