[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LAPHQDyYAo[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Maybe in india right now but srk is the global icon and with ce he came back with a bang n always remained consistent 😉
SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahrukh's photo in this clip. ðŸ¤¢

Salman really does look the youngest of all the Khans, including Saif.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
In India maybe. Though I'm not sure after CE,but still I will give Salman the benefit of the doubt..but SRK is Global icon, so it depends on where they counting. Was it 2011 or 2012 when SRK topped the list of most popular actor on earth? (including HW actors) I think that says it all,and if salman is leading India happy for him then..Edited by Kifsrkdewani - 10 years ago
Sophz thumbnail
I don't know which one has bigger fan following but Salman khan definitely has the most loyal fans in bollywood. That's the only explanation on why he's still at the top after doing all this illegal shit. If SRK did that he would been long gone! Heck when there was rumor about SRK's affair with PC many of his fans were saying they wont watch his movies lol
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
UTV,zoom,kiarra sandhu are all birds of the same feather
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL will this war ever end? 
Come on.Everyone has their personal favourites. We haven't even been able to keep proper track of the population. Then,how the hell are they managing counting the number of Srk fans and Sallu fans?! 

I mean seriously. Out of all the things,this is what they count? 
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I doubt other than Indian citizens and teenyboppers, people give a darn about Salman Khan. One can't be biased ...
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
😎Its true he does in India..and social sites!!
Many teeny boppers like Salman..not just in India but abroad too..prime examples are ere on twitter etc..  and others in India.😎

Salman needs todo more Yash raj as ETT helped him and btw hes loved inRomania!!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This video is a sheer case stupidity. SRK is a global icon, he shares a humongous fan following than the others. Even in Social Networking sites SRK Predominantly wins over the others(Twitter,Google plus, Orkut etc). FB Official page of SRK might not enjoy a great fan following, but have you seen the amount of fan clubs for SRK on facebook? It is ten times larger than the others including Salman😆