Todays episode take 23rd dec 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------
Okay I don't know who I hate better anshuman or ayan!!!

1.lav vs bua... 😆 its so funny..wat do u think is the secrecy about naina heritage??? Speculations. .could she be girishs by blows.???

Naina is sooo cute 😊

2.I can understand ayans tantrums with pakhi its understandable given the circumstances..but the child is beyond badly brought up and truly a devil spawn..the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

But question why did they want him to keep repeating dialogues while he shouted at pakhi ..one time was more than enough..too many times ,it felt over done...

3.Anshuman was Happy his son threw water..seriously
🤢 😲 😡 ..wat kind of parent does that, apparently a bad one!!!!

Anshuman will use anything and anyone for his means..I keep feeling I'm seeing a super villain love story...don't get me wrong ,,me like every other girl am a romantic at heart and my dream guy is a knight in shinning armour ..so I always feel so disconnected and lost with anshuman...

I know a few frens are happy with the way anshuman is currently potrayed ..me however I have to say I m fire or ice ...luke warm is just not good enough for me...

I have to say physical attraction does play a big role for me and ankhi just doesnt have it..now a few would consider me superficial..saying the heart matters and not the looks or attractions..but come on its the honest truth ..nobody is going to get married to a guy they consider is not physically attractive ...after all physical atrraction does play a big role in making first impressions...

I agree character matters most but with that a good dose of physical attraction without doubt creates a good romance.

Physicall attractions create the chemistry the magic...the pulse racing , the heart beating...i used to feel it so strong in ipkknd and still envision the leads chemistry with the bg music...

Love pakhis saree ...

I loved the determination in pakhis eyes when she reconfirmed her mission ayan with anshuman...loved the shock when the water hit her face..loved her tears in the face of humilition..

TODAYS SHOW STEALER PAKHI /SHRADDA

Precap someone please get a grip on maaji the lady is truly evil

😡 😡 Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago
Awesome update Christina👍🏼 Good episode today. Mr Image conscious have little monster kid who will be a total embarassment in social events with his antics😆 About Anshuman not having any attraction towards Pakhi, wondering what is so special about this Tanya that he thinks she is the right one for him or is it just her daddy is filthy rich😕 May be  Pakhi's way of dealing with Ayan will create the kind of feeling in him which makes him think after all she is the right person for him and the attraction will start from there for reasons other than she is beautiful and a hot chick too😆
Wish you a merry Christmas and happy New year and to all forum members aswell😊
Another wonderful analysis...
What bothered me the most during today's episode was Anshuman actually being happy that Ayan threw water on Paakhi's face. Gosh, at that point, I felt Anshuman deserved a tight slap. On one hand he wants to send his son boarding school because he is a spoilt brat, and on the other hand he is happy that he is actually acting like one. 

I felt so bad for Paakhi that she has to try so hard to be the person she thinks Anshuman and Ayan want her to be, yet its the exact opposite. It will be interesting to see how Paakhi will manage Ayan (and I really hope they don't drag this track out)

Regarding Paakhi and Anshuman - I want to see something more between them. I am over the whole falling down, holding hands thing. Honestly, I am slowly losing interest and feel that the spark that was there in the very beginning of the show is missing. I hope they speed up the process a bit.

Precap: Will this be the beginning of Paakhi being suspicious of Anshuman's real intentions? And can we please get rid of Maaji  and soon...
It is a dilemma in wanting to know who to hate more.

I am finding the word "Hate" too harsh so I am going to say today I was extremely disappointed in Anshuman and his pleasure at seeing Paakhi humiliated by his unruly and brattish kid Ayaan.

But I truly appreciated the determined look on Paakhi's face when she came out of the bathroom to deal with both the father and son.

Lavania and Anshuman are both Oxymorons.

They both behave in seemingly contradictory terms where they are nice one minute and boorish in another minute.

Naina is definitely very cute and I am curious to see what secret lies behind her coming to Girish's house.

Anshuman till now has had absolutely no romantic feelings towards Paakhi and I do not see if he is ever going to have any till she is gone and he misses her and her gentleness in looking after him.

The CV's have given us cute and touching scenes between them till now only to show them in flashback when Paakhi is gone.

Physical attraction will happen only when there is fire from both sides and now the plot has changed from the romance of the leads to the Bratty Ayaan and his accepting of his Step Mother.

No doubt the show stealer is Paakhi/ Shraddah.
Ok so me traveling out of town finally found signal and time but I just read the written update. it seems Ayaan is all ready with his tricks. Anshuman for winning will let his own son play all tricks what if Ayaan end up getting hurt himself or accident,y hurt Phakhi he is just a kid. Anshuman will let Phakhi get humiliated I mean isn't it too much. I knew it will happen but I was hoping it would not... and they show Anshuman character with some sense ...but no they will not yet.
Somethng big will defiantly happen between Geniesh and lavnaya, their relationship with be on the verge of ending like peak hi and Anshuman and than both brother and sister will strive back and amend it. The baby is Geniesh biological kid it seems.
Happy holiday to all of you wonderful members... Enjoy it along with your families ... Our stories unlike  these Serials is in our hands. Isn't that Great?
Edited by rusman - 10 years ago
Nice analysis, I agree Pakhi was the show stealer undoubtedly.. the way she cried in the bathroom with Ayaan's harsh words ringing in her ears was truly very sad.
I didn't like  Anshuman standing in the corner and laughing while his son was throwing water at Pakhi for me it was a bit too overboard. Ayaan has been under a lot of bad influence I guess after his mom died Mahaji has brought him up even in the precap she and Ayaan are making some plans.
15days is too less but hopefully Pakhi will win for the sake of Ayaan who needs someone like her to be in his life.
As for Naina I feel her parents could be alive in the village her parents didn't want her so buaji brought her here😲
Originally posted by anjalijiji

Awesome update Christina👍🏼Good episode today. Mr Image conscious have little monster kid who will be a total embarassment in social events with his antics😆About Anshuman not having any attraction towards Pakhi, wondering what is so special about this Tanya that he thinks she is the right one for him or is it just her daddy is filthy rich😕May be Pakhi's way of dealing with Ayan will create the kind of feeling in him which makes him think after all she is the right person for him and the attraction will start from there for reasons other than she is beautiful and a hot chick too😆
Wish you a merry Christmas and happy New year and to all forum members aswell😊

I can get it that he will miss pakhi after she leaves but there's seems to be no spark at all.
Originally posted by akrj01

Another wonderful analysis...

What bothered me the most during today's episode was Anshuman actually being happy that Ayan threw water on Paakhi's face. Gosh, at that point, I felt Anshuman deserved a tight slap. On one hand he wants to send his son boarding school because he is a spoilt brat, and on the other hand he is happy that he is actually acting like one.

I felt so bad for Paakhi that she has to try so hard to be the person she thinks Anshuman and Ayan want her to be, yet its the exact opposite. It will be interesting to see how Paakhi will manage Ayan (and I really hope they don't drag this track out)

Regarding Paakhi and Anshuman - I want to see something more between them. I am over the whole falling down, holding hands thing. Honestly, I am slowly losing interest and feel that the spark that was there in the very beginning of the show is missing. I hope they speed up the process a bit.

Precap: Will this be the beginning of Paakhi being suspicious of Anshuman's real intentions? And can we please get rid of Maaji and soon...

I think anshuman happily smirking got on everyone's nerves 😆
that truly was just too much to bear... 😆 😆

Yes I too hope that they speed up to bring some chemistry...its a beautiful show..but it lacks the magic...
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Anshuman till now has had absolutely no romantic feelings towards Paakhi and I do not see if he is ever going to have any till she is gone and he misses her and her gentleness in looking after him.

I wonder if ice prince Will melt even then...
very nice In fact I love this show In fact the characters quite different from the usual ones