Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice update

Thanks rbb1 for liking my post.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: asthak

Misti, Awesome Analysis. 
I liked some points that you mentioned in your post, that Shlok wants all the attention of Aastha and that is why he is throwing these tantrums and that Aastha is actually infatuated towards him. 
They look correct to me .We have to see how the director, CV's will show this.
I hope that Jyothi will help Astha from Abhay and indirectly help herself. She now knows a couple of harms that Abhay has done to Astha, Shlok and will also know about the 3rd one that he is going to do to Astha's father according to spoilers.

Thanks asthak. Jyoti is one of the strongest characters in this show. Lets see how she tackles this situation and whether she comes out victorious or not. 
misti73 thumbnail
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aviation-ca

Great post Misti & Angie.. since I have stopped watching.. this is a great way for me to keep up to date...

Thanks for the appreciation aviation.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

Misti, loved your take on shlok and Aastha. Thanks dsr for liking the post and also thanks for commenting. 

In the mud pool scene long ago shlok falls into the pool for Aastha and aids her to come out of it reluctantly. shlok actually wanted to be far away from her but was forced by circumstances to do the whirlwind courting in order to save her.  In that scene Shloke does not actively help Astha to come out...Astha clings on to his arms as he is getting up. Whether he wanted to be far away from her or whether he wanted to show that he was least interested to get her attention ...this point is debatable. Shloke has himself told Astha that he has planned all this since their first meeting...if that is the case then he might have deliberately maintained a distance so that she gets interested...and there was something in Shloke that did interest and fascinate her.       

In today's coming out of the pit scene, Aastha willingly saves shlok though he broke her heart. To me it didn't look as if he broke her heart. It was all looking like a child's play to me...both were squabbling and trying to score points at each other.  Although from the beginning she acted like she is reluctant to this relationship, she is actually more willing than shlok.😊 Both are willing because both make sure that they rile the other up.They are trying to see whether they can get reaction from the other. Although Shloke does this more than Astha, but she is also not far behind. Based on what they have shown regarding Astha and Shloke, it should affect Shloke more because he is on a far more shakier ground.