Main Naa Bhoolungi

Written Update for 23/12/13

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Guys,,,

This is the first written update of forum..

Forgive me if there are some errors...

Epi starts with...

some pooja going on in the banks of some river...people are having bath washing clothes...

Suddenly some lady falls off the mountain..and all are stunned...she falls into the river...and goes deep inside the water...her glasses also fall off..

Some lady says do soemthng manohar..thy call for people who can swim..soneone ghoes dowen the water in search of lady...the man gets the lady out of water and she is bleeding...he bribngs her to the banks...the man goes and call maisa and says giel fell off cliff...

Maisa goies to see the girl who had fallen off cliff..she sees if she is alive..some say she is young why will she fall off cliff..did she or some one pushed her...id she pregnant or she is in love...

maisa says she is amrried and she has mangalsutra..police come to see the lady...they say her situation od very bad and calls for ambulance..and asks  to send the photo to send to some poilce station..mai says she will nt surviuve as lots of blos loss..

the woman wakes up..and thnks abt the time she spent wwith her hubby..tears come off her eyes...

The woman and man are walking off the river side...and their hands are togther...

the girl calls manav...mai coems near her..and sees her...

says she is alive adndsays who is manav..the man says manav is who pushed her off cliff..mai says may be the one who loves her..she says who is manav...she jst says manav..

police says keep her in ambulance ..ambulance comes...

Sakshi tanwar comes and introduces the gil as SHIKHA GUPTA...she is daughter ofd middle calls girl..she says she is daughter of out soil where giel is like durga..what happebnded she became like this..did someone do this purposefully..or she was subjected to this...

She says the story will make our eyes open..and we may literally cry...this story is nt for entertainmentr..but this story will make us thnk..

this story started  1.5 years back...its 8.30 in mronign..dog comrs running canmd wakes shikha up...she hugs the dog...mom calls shikah..she says the girl seleeps till nowe..she tells get up...she asskw dof to get out..she says when wull she have bath and breakfast..moms ays swicth off ac as bill is high..skhiha gets up..she says dont worry..i will pay as i m asst editor..she says get ac air for 5min..mom says tumhare papa..shikahs ays get fiull tiem maid..mom says time is 8.30..shikha asks why she did nt get wake her up...shikha rushes to go for work...shikha says i will have at office..mom says brekfast ready...she shots at her son..and asks to study..her sister also comes..all ask for brekfast..mom says have brkfast and elave.shikha says booss will throieme out...

bro asks for 200 rs...she says make my laptop ready..bro says ok...she gives him 200 rs...she gives him 300 rs and asks him to enjoy...

dad comes and asks her bor dod he failin maths...bro doesnt answer..dad says have little sharamn as ur bank mgr son..he  wishes shikha  good morbning ..says bro..no movie if bro fails...daughter says whta happ..no butter..dad says i will go for walk..mom says all credit for dad..shikha hugs mom..says whn ur angry u lopok beautiful...

thy all make fun of mom...dad says what abt disha engaghement she will come all alone or with thm..she calls for auto...soe car stops...she sees and is shocked...

she walks and..car comes near her...she runs frm there..to home..dad asks what happ..did she forget anythiuhg..mom smells fishy...shikha gets pepper spray and mom looks on...

mom says what happ...and says why pepper spary...mopm says why are using tht..she says why are u hiding..shikha says nothing...mom says i can undd..what happ..she says..my kasam..she says one van follwing her..she says someone..mom says come to dad..

dad calls mom..and she leaves..skhiha says dad is upset for small thngs..shikha says i will manage..guys are loafer and keep doi g this,.today one girl..today another girl...skhiha sees frm top car dissappears.she says her bro..some one foll me..shi says he left..shi says its 10.30..bro goes to get rick for her..she gets into rick..she says to vineet ( bro) nt to tell dad anything..she leaves..car again follows her...

Shiokha is at her office..hert boss asks for printing..why did printing didnt start..boss ays call shikha..some one says i will call sikha..skhiha takes call..she asks auto feelow to drive fast.the felow is not able to talk...boss says what happened...

Pooja talks to shikha..shikha says i will come in 5min..shi ses the van following her...boss says what happ to shiokha..pooja says skhiha cut my call..the van follows shikha...shoikha takes out pepper spray...she asks auto felow to wait...

and goies near the car...and knocks the door..she says why is he follwog her..its nt good...she says put glass doen..van leaves frm there...and she gets into auto..

Boss says type letter of termination for shikha..gappo says go...gappo fells ghd..when shikha touches her..boss says no more chances..pooja also supports the boss...boss taunts shikha..shikmhs asy wrote poem ready as she read at night...boss says to skhiha read the poem...pooj says we are printing the terminatione letter..boss is happy to read the poem...he cries..

boss claps for the poem...he says unbeleivable...he says i love this and this aves ur joib...

At engagement party..shikha parents..wait for shikha ;..and she comes..dad says why are u late...shikha best friend waits for her..her name is nisha...nisha says u are late...she gets introduced to her would be..nisha says she is asst editor amnd will soon become a big writer...

Shikha meets all...

thy talk abt shikha marriage..bro and sis make fun..nisha mom says come with me..i have some work..mom says to dad we need to get shikha married off...dad says tom is sunday we will talk abt it...mom says till whn can we wait for gd rishta..some rings the door next morning..dad says we didnt identify..thy say we have come to ask shiokha hand for sameer..sameer comes..and dad sees him...

NO PRECAP...

Good Intresting Episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Woah that was fast! Thank you so much!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
wildire thumbnail
Thank you for the Update...
Wonder who Manav is?
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

Thank you for the Update...

Wonder who Manav is?

I'm guessing the husband.
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for WU.
New forum New members 😊
wildire thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

If Manav is the Husband, then who is Sameer?🤔
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx
I think fekne se pehle husband ne real name bataya hoga manav.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Thanks for a super quick detailed update ..
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

Thanx
I think fekne se pehle husband ne real name bataya hoga manav.

Yeah that could be as well.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

but sameer will be the husband na...sameer is vikas manaktala, rite?

then who is manav...