TR OS - DONT LEAVE ME!

Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Don't leave me!!! 

"Taani, enough! We are not newly married couple. Have some maturity! I am so fed up of your cheesy nature. Just leave me for some time. I need space!"

The next morning he found a letter in their bedroom, it says
"Rey! I have always wished for your happiness, as you said you need space, and I am off to my mom's home for a week. And thank you so much to be so clear about me, or else I would have continued my behavior and you should have tolerated it all the time. I don't want to say this, as you said you hate cheesy things but I can't help it. I love you! And take care." 
He felt really bad for whatever happened and he thought everything will be alright soon and he left for his office, but late, as she was not there. 
When he came home that evening, he loosened his tie, threw the bag on the sofa and sat down relaxed. He was like that for so much time and later when he opened his eyes. He felt something was missing, something very unusual and very stabbing sensation was clear to him. Yes! It's her! 
Her soft and long fingers which used to massage his head as soon as he returns from the office, but now, that is not there. His heart skipped a beat; he gulped down and went into the kitchen to make some coffee for him. But instead he made 2 mugs of coffee and went into the hall. He then realized that taani is not there. He shut his eyes tightly and a tear escaped from his eyes. His heart was becoming heavy and he was slowly realizing his mistake. He put both the mugs on the table and he went upstairs to his room, as soon as he entered, he saw illusions in his room that taani was helping him to wear his coat, taani was stitching his button. Taani was resting her head on his chest; taani was kissing him on his forehead. 
"I deserve this pain" he murmured to himself and went and sat on his bed. He took the photo frame which was on the table beside the bed and kissed it with lots of love. He slept on his side while he was feeling very incomplete. He turned to the side where taani used to sleep and again an illusion of her was in front of his eyes. 
His loving wife was in a sky blue satin maxi and was sleeping peacefully in front of him. He took out his hand to touch her face but she disappeared. He took the photo and hugged it to his chest and started to cry and carried off to a deep slumber. 
He opened his eyes and saw the clock. The time was 8 AM. He soon hurried off to washroom and got ready within 15 minutes. He reached his office and sat in his cabin but he was lost. 
His assistant came with some files in which rey had to sign and after signing the assistant left. After 5 minutes the assistant came back and said
"sir! Why didn't you sign?" 
R: I did sign, just 5 minutes ago! 
A: sir, its not ur sign! 
Rey saw at his signature and discovered that he wrote taani's name everywhere. He stood up with a jerk and left the place saying his assistant that he will be on a leave today. 
He went home and convinced his neighbors to call up taani and tell her that he was ill. 
And his plan worked making her rush back to their home. She came into the room with a rush and saw rey sitting at the window and lying onto the wall. 
T: rey! 
No response
Rey!!! 
No response. 
She came near him and moved him; he opened his eyes and saw her. Her eyes were already full with clear liquid. He grabbed her by her hand and pulled her and she fell in his lap. He slammed his lips on hers and started to squeeze her tight in his muscular arms. Taani was stunned initially and also confused, but she never rejected her husband's desire. So like an obedient wife she also contributed her love with his love. Her hands slowly travelled to back of his neck and his hands were embracing her soft and silky belly. She was shivering feverishly which made rey smile in his kiss. 
After a long kiss, he broke the kiss for some air and taani was trying to hide her blush remembering his words that he hates cheesy things. She stood up and asked him 
T: rey, how are you now? You were not well right? 
R: obviously! Because you were not with me. 
T: what? 
R: I love you!
T: rey, but u only needed space! 
T: rey, when you dint like my behavior, there is no point in irritating you! 
T: rey, listen_______
He hugged her with all his might. All his love as if there is no tomorrow. 
R: don't leave me again, and please give me my taani! My cheesy bubbly and loving wife! Because I can't live without her. 
Saying so, his pain was poured out and she felt her shoulder becoming wet. She just rubbed his back to calm him down and after a while pressed her lips on his promising him that she will never leave him. 
She was slammed to the wall when he pinned her at the wrists and he started to kiss her madly pouring his love and pain. He pulled out the dori of her blouse and undid her saree. 
The rest you know! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by hima_taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
wow it was so
beautifull
when taani leaves rey
& he missing her very badly
those scenes are so loveable
& he made 2 mugs of coffee
awww that was so sweet & nice
i like that part when he write taani's name instead oh his sighn
when taani returns to home
hayye their kisss😳😳😳😳
after that 4 her every question
he only say i love u
that pat was mindblowing😊
Edited by navk - 10 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome os
Rey realized his mistake and taanis impotance in hia life
Taarey kiss 😳
keep writing :)
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os hima...lovely...finally rey got back his bubbly cheesy taani back...

their kiss ☺️
....pooja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res/unres
very lovely os
liked taani emotions towards rey
rey missing her so much that he sign her name on papers
finally rey realise his mistake
loved taarey kiss n rey confession
loved taarey moment
keep writing more os like this
Edited by SWEETPOOJA - 10 years ago
ROJA-TAAREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AWSOME,FINALLY REY REALISE HIS MISTAKE,
ND THEIR KISS,
KEEP WRITING DEAR,
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ur os made me comment finally..
it was pure bliss to read it .. 
rey imaging was nyc :)
lolz.. he wrote taani istead of signing :P
the last part was beautifully written :)
luvly os.. 

ps. - srry for nt commenting on othr wrks u updated..bt will do it as soon as i get free tym aftr my important exam by the end of this week.. 
n yeah othr wrks were also gud :)
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome , emotional , and super lovely os...😊

Love it...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Shubh007 - 10 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Hey its good awesome πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Rey missed his taani like hell
Loved jb instead if his sign
He wrote taani taani taani