Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I believe I saw a glimpse how shlok would have been with swathi or before all the shit happened to him...
seriosuly yaar, the BGM made me crack up.๐Ÿคฃ

merciless CV's... either they give a episode full on intesnsity or an epi full of  nhok jhok.

very merciless...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved todays epi aswell

this is going to be the best week ever
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jonee, loved your analysis. 
Yes, I like the way how Shlok  keeps taunting her and still helps her. 
He is still our angry young man  and he still thinks that women are inferior to men.. very bad. But that is main point about this character..he is chauvinistic.

I also didn't like when she said Sorry.. very bad. That again came from his arrogance even if he wants to help her.
btw, funny part is how can she run that much when she hurt her leg so badly in the morning...

Edited by asthak - 10 years ago
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jonee ji, changa analysis. In fact today's episode had lot of dialogues that I am sure the HAS members Cheer phad karenge๐Ÿ˜ƒ Astha was a little carefree today , more that I would have liked her to be, but it's was fun watching shrenu be herself.๐Ÿ˜Š Also the nok jhok between them was fun to watch. I was hoping she would leave him in the khada, but I guess better shlok than rockie.( am terrified of dogs, so would anyday chose to spend time with shlok) ๐Ÿ˜† have to check out the SBB segments yet. Was hoping the mangal does not happen soon. But who cares, main Jhanda Nahin uthaongi ๐Ÿ˜›
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Jonee ji, changa analysis. In fact today's episode had lot of dialogues that I am sure the HAS members Cheer phad karenge๐Ÿ˜ƒ Astha was a little carefree today , more that I would have liked her to be, but it's was fun watching shrenu be herself.๐Ÿ˜Š Also the nok jhok between them was fun to watch. I was hoping she would leave him in the khada, but I guess better shlok than rockie.( am terrified of dogs, so would anyday chose to spend time with shlok) ๐Ÿ˜† have to check out the SBB segments yet. Was hoping the mangal does not happen soon. But who cares, main Jhanda Nahin uthaongi ๐Ÿ˜›

OQ - thanks -๐Ÿ˜Š
mangal will not happen soon - just pre-mangal and some kamina romance - anyway, for your confusion on aastha's behaviour, please check my reply on samridhi's post - something i have been maintaining from the beginning and wanting to write about for sometime now๐Ÿ˜Š
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

๐Ÿ˜†actually your view about agni rituals and all pushed my most HAS button...i have been troubling suchi with this concept for the last two months but bieng unknown to hindu rituals i feel helpless

Hey honey bun.
The HOMAM is to have inner pus infraction the fire and with ghee added by  incense to the preferred sticks(sandal,mago,etc) theses fraangnaces when reached ones body of elements they bring attention and focus by which we will feel meditated forgetting our pride and ego.The goal of homam or any other sadhana is inner transformation.. When all of your attributed are controlled along with senses only you transform. Specific experiences can vary. If one is ready, meditation at the end of homam can even make Kundalini rise, but that may need more preparation in most. Some level of prior inner transformation is needed before that. The goal of homam or any other sadhana is inner transformation. In addition, some specific results are possible with different kind of homas. One doing Savitri Gayatri homam regularly may experience a sharper intellect and the ability to see things related to knowledge more clearly. One doing Chandi  homam regularly may experience fearlessness, boldness, frankness, detachment and the ability to wage a big battle without much attachment. One doing Sri Krishna homam regularly may melt with devotion and start to internally cry for Krishna. Different homas may work in different ways. But they all cause internal transformation, simplify the ego of the person, purify the system and clarify thinking.
 Homam's   done for different reasons and to have different purpose.  

So as our Agnihotri  is based on the pride(maan)of a man and ego(abhimaan)ruling ..one's self respect(swabhimaan)is lost ..and also honour(sanmaan) .so the only one with self respect is Aastha in the house and is sustained by shlok thareka alag dailogs or says hym to Aastha name of pride and ego of principled (good). He has given her Honour back by creating the hate love. If not 
.the blind love  would have  made  loose her ego and pride of good principles  and made the Angihotri(NA>) pride and ego rule. Had made her like Anajli. Today I felt bad as anajli was scared  as well as outruled to show moms love or concern directly ..

By giving back the name of Aastha as it is truth or faith and also trust  and retaining her self pride and ego not accepting the non-meaningful rituals,customs of the family. ..Aastha name is first 
Of trust many in the family counting on her.
Of faith to get the sandals back.
Of truth to show the real happiness lies in self respect and love sharing by care and concern.

Aastha name in. Front is the above all and which is led by Shlok to transform the Angihotri of false ego and pride.

The dog is the system or family (NA)made Aastha fall in the pit...shlok fighting to say himself and Aastha says fighting with family customs.the dog walked back... Now the main dharma is left ..to pull back the fallen Aastha(into hate love) ..by helping or pretending to save he himself falls into the pit.(love).. Again by balance and Aastha knowing shlok(sorry) will both come out of the pit helping rah. Other and finally Aastha pulling up will make them roll and in true deep love of feelings.

A lot to connect from last week.
Will write more..if continued here it will be a three page post..
I will be back again after a 3hr break.

Lachi and suchi..I know lots of connecting dots or clarification..we will conclude with our HAS along with others,

JONEE awesome spot on dialogs and post...have to catch on Dialogs yet..
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice post thanks

Hey Ray,
How are you..

There is so much today to write can say concluding of the NA dharam as the dog is dharam struggles ending as sholk being selfish first time made Aastha face the fear and consequences of hate and family tradtions. Shlok saving Aastha by himself falls into hate pit and make all the dust( Aastha words)
But after two or three trials to come out of the family pit he balances as asstha again asking for support to raise her in his hands which he did until now.
But shlok being selfish wants to balance and makes Aastha accept and say sorry, they join hands and shlok pulls Aastha out, but the real concern of love makes Aastha give hand ,shlok doent want help..but being helpless accepts and rolls in love of feelings..shlok wants more concern but Aastha sees boundaries..they again choose different path..saying mine and mine as tom and jerry..nok.jhok..
The love and network( ristha connection)brings them  together. Varad plays a vital role but again ashlok care and support brings them togther.

The sharing of journey life by wanting good food but not available Aastha finds the sweetest fruit( love fruit)of heavy water content and offers the care and concern. Shlok rejects with little ego again care and concern brings them as humans enjoying the love fruit.

Ashlok wandering around...at a mode where it might be danger but shlok protects her from even the wild ghosts being one(old past can be said haunted past in future) but shlok turns it down by forever mrs.shlok Aastha Agnihotri..now Aaastha is on with full rights as in from to lead with shlok the Agnihotri. The Agnihotri will go after Aastha ...vinayak saying change is going to happen soon..says it all

Shlok wanted to be selfish for the first time, but instead of facing the consequences the selfless girl fell into her trap of the dog and the dharma(path of righteousness) false of NA but shlok the Vishnu sustainer uses the path of righteousness to sustain the good in real good way by his thareeka alaag,

A lot to connect and write ..I wanted to separated analysis but connection of 
concept of face the consequences for women..
Story based as how far the love/ hate..with symbolism of rituals, customs
Or character based ...
Or the current and future track..

A lot ..I shlould say EBP is a lot..hats off to cvs cast and crew..

A total reality with family, drama, and romance and comedy too...wow..

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear madhu , glad to see you back! Hope you are doing fine! Please take care lady!
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prasai

Hey Ray,
How are you..

There is so much today to write can say concluding of the NA dharam as the dog is dharam struggles ending as sholk being selfish first time made Aastha face the fear and consequences of hate and family tradtions. Shlok saving Aastha by himself falls into hate pit and make all the dust( Aastha words)
But after two or three trials to come out of the family pit he balances as asstha again asking for support to raise her in his hands which he did until now.
But shlok being selfish wants to balance and makes Aastha accept and say sorry, they join hands and shlok pulls Aastha out, but the real concern of love makes Aastha give hand ,shlok doent want help..but being helpless accepts and rolls in love of feelings..shlok wants more concern but Aastha sees boundaries..they again choose different path..saying mine and mine as tom and jerry..nok.jhok..
The love and network( ristha connection)brings them  together. Varad plays a vital role but again ashlok care and support brings them togther.

The sharing of journey life by wanting good food but not available Aastha finds the sweetest fruit( love fruit)of heavy water content and offers the care and concern. Shlok rejects with little ego again care and concern brings them as humans enjoying the love fruit.

Ashlok wandering around...at a mode where it might be danger but shlok protects her from even the wild ghosts being one(old past can be said haunted past in future) but shlok turns it down by forever mrs.shlok Aastha Agnihotri..now Aaastha is on with full rights as in from to lead with shlok the Agnihotri. The Agnihotri will go after Aastha ...vinayak saying change is going to happen soon..says it all

Shlok wanted to be selfish for the first time, but instead of facing the consequences the selfless girl fell into her trap of the dog and the dharma(path of righteousness) false of NA but shlok the Vishnu sustainer uses the path of righteousness to sustain the good in real good way by his thareeka alaag,

A lot to connect and write ..I wanted to separated analysis but connection of 
concept of face the consequences for women..
Story based as how far the love/ hate..with symbolism of rituals, customs
Or character based ...
Or the current and future track..

A lot ..I shlould say EBP is a lot..hats off to cvs cast and crew..

A total reality with family, drama, and romance and comedy too...wow..

Nice post Prasai...didnt think of watermelon as love fruit...ur have connected a few more dots for me...
I thought that the watermelon scene where Shlok says "eat like a human and not like an animal" it was meant to depict that  in a jungle, everyone becomes an animal, even Astha. He is reminding her in that scene that there are many dangers and dangerous animals around. Its meant to say that he was also not an animal, but the jungle and animals around him have brought a wild side to him, for self protection. Basically he is saying to Astha, a few hours in the jungle ur eating like an animal.
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lachii

avdoot ??? for aastha
NA for shlok

will have to HAS about the sacrifice part...

as it is this is also sacrifice the way their happiness is being sacrificed

Nice one lachii and suchi. Don't know much about homa but the word sacrifice scares me Just don't want to see any deaths. Like suchi said hope aabaad hi hogi.