Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sneak-peek

Avi looked damn good but nothing like younger or older than Shrenu! In fact, if Shrenu removes her make up and gets into casuals she'd look like a pretty teenager๐Ÿ˜Š

well said sneak peak - shrenu looks like a really beautiful teenager at that - ๐Ÿ˜Š
ashvikanlonely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaarshi09

yeah he luks soo young in glasses

๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by khushbuahmed12 - 10 years ago
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jonee, did you feel that in the off-screen interview Shrenu looked a bit tried and a bit shying away from answering questions? Avi seemed more frank, was looking at Shrenu and whenever she was looking down, I had this weird feeling that she was blushing!! Maybe the after-effects of shooting such close scenes?๐Ÿ˜Š agghh...my mind seems to be working in overdrive here!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

hmmm..yeah i noticed it tooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nehaarshi09 thumbnail

Super hot segment. I am head over heels in love with Avi-Shrenu! They not only set the screen on fire as on-screen Shlok-Aastha but look more gorgeous off-screen. Loved the interview and Avi looks so good and fresh in casuals with the specs on. He is looking like a achcha bachcha and is again staring at our Shrenu๐Ÿ˜Š And of course our damsel in distress Aastha aka Shrenu looks lovely all the time! So it's still Shlok vs Aastha and no love between the two? But I am sure this jungle HM ill bring them closer! Waiting excitedly for the actual episodes๐Ÿ˜Š

WELL SAID...dis week s going to b awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jonee

well said sneak peak - shrenu looks like a really beautiful teenager at that - ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jonee, our wavelengths match so much!๐Ÿ˜Š There's a question from my side waiting for your POV!
nehaarshi09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avi_ashi

๐Ÿ˜ณ can you please provide youtube link..

dnt have dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You too did, na! Chalo, I am not all alone in this then๐Ÿ˜† Maybe kuch kuch indeed ho raha hai!๐Ÿ˜Š
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i need cpr๐Ÿ˜†...thank u so so so much for sharing๐Ÿ˜ณ
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate the SBS people for playing 'rabba ve'. Wanna smack them so bad for doing that. Putting that aside, Avinash & Shrenu looked especially good together in this interview. Avinash is really handsome with those specs & the way he stares at Shrenu is so.. Edited by prc_fan1 - 10 years ago
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey sneak peak - how come we are all on the same esp zone๐Ÿ˜› - i was thinking exactly the same thing - for the first time i saw shrenu actually looking shy and blushing - these two are really sweet and what i like about them is they are so unpretentious and natural - lovely watching them๐Ÿ˜Š