NAMAN SHAW FANCLUB-redirect-link inside

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey...im not too sure...but wasnt there a pushkar fan club?? that topic seems to be closed....!! anyway...since there is a saahil fanclub, rano, ranveer, prachi desai fanclubetc etc...i thought pushky deserves a fan club too...dont you??

if there already exists one...can anyone let me know...otherwise can we start one?? because im a superfan of pushky!! he's one of my fav characters along with jai and bani! and naman shaw does a great job!!

so fans of pushky...please do join!! ill start with the things i like about pushkar...

1. he's played by naman shaw...awesome actor!

2. extremely righteous and strongcharacter...almost a bani!πŸ˜‰

3. dependable...anytime...!! (oh except during the elopement...hmm..but now i forgive him for that...coz all people arent perfect all the time...)

4. takes all his relationships seriously...with bani, pia, his mom., yeah even with jai.....

5. an endearing character....very amiable...especially in the beginning....good natured...good clean heart...sensible...and very cute looking!!

6. extremely loyal to bani...love his relationship with her...completely pure friendship...his utmost faith in her...i hope they always remain best friends in the serial...

7. i guess most of all....he is like one of those awesome friends to have...a confidant...a support system...who is always there for you...whom u can turn to at any point of time.....

hahaha....he reminds me so much of my sister and my best friend!!i have friends like him...so i know why i like this character so much!!πŸ˜›

OK THERE SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER FANCLUB THAT ALRESY EXISTED...IM SORRY...I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT...PEOPLE PLEASE GO TO THE OLD FANCLUB...MORE POSTS THERE...PLEASE REDIRECT...THE LINK IS GIVEN BELOW...!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=303525
Edited by soooperfan - 17 years ago
i am in!!!!1 😳 I LOVE naman! 😳
oh come on girls!!!join it....i know you all love jai aka ram..but you can also love pushkar.....now he is a free bird....yipeee!!1 πŸ˜† AM I the only one who is like mad about pushkar?he is an awesome actor.....and i love him...i hope he joins IF 😳
yay!!!! someone atleast!! haha...i love naman too!! hope he does join if sooooon!!! or if not that...atleast his fans join this club!!
i wul also luv to join! πŸ˜‰ 😊
I am in wid looovee Pushkar.. he is just amazing. Edited by suku - 17 years ago
I want 2 join because along with Sahil n Jai I think Pushkar is also 2 Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!! I love him!!! Naman is great!!!Edited by cute1228 - 17 years ago
wow!!!good going...but all u girls back off πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cuz pushkar is mine!! 😳

Originally posted by ankush443

sorry i am srtictly jai fan
and think most of u r more of jai fans rather than pushy

well i am also a jai aka ram fan ..but who says you can't have two fav actors........i mean two  hot actorsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³this is a naman fan club so NAMAN I LOVE YOU!!!!😳😳

Originally posted by ankush443

sorry i am srtictly jai fan
and think most of u r more of jai fans rather than pushy

Well i really do like jai also....right form his ghar ek mandir days....but i love naman too....!!! i can be a jai fan and a pushky/naman fan na...!!??

anyway naman rocks!!! hope his fan club grows by leaps and bounds...!! waiting to see him on shabash india!!😊

-dia