Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A pair of jeans for Shlok...these trousers could tear any moment... Campfire where there can sit and ogle at each other, body wash and shampoo after all the rolling in mud...
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneak-peek

Nice post Sandhya!

A new pair of comfy sandals for Aastha considering that this one is too old, worn out and used. Without a new pair, Shlok might have to carry Aastha through the jungle for the entire HM period! Not that I would complain about it😆

Also, some candles and a matchbox. It would come in handy during the jungle nights considering how scared Aastha is of the dark so Shlok should make arrangements before hand otherwise she's again going to say, "mujhe ghar jana hai" (just like kohlapur trip!)😊

Good suggestions,sneak-peek, this awful mustard colored Chappals are a eye sore and I am sure not good enough for Asthas sore feet. Let's give shlok's back some rest and get those comfy sandals for her

Awww for the " mujhe ghar jaana hai" dialogue, I don't see Astha saying this now because she is not naive as she was before. The candles and matchbox will be essential , though this time Astha will not bother to get the melted wax from his huge fingers. 
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: projapothi

Snake repellent spray.

Thanks, mehdiya! Yeh snake repellant spray kya hain? ðŸ˜†Chalo will put that in the list as well. 
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26nightingale

torch light..to see things correctly/ to see right things😉

mosquito net😆

Anu, kay baat! Torch light is very essential,not see where things are going😉 And mosquito net bhi! 

Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkie14

A pair of jeans for Shlok...these trousers could tear any moment... Campfire where there can sit and ogle at each other, body wash and shampoo after all the rolling in mud...

Laxmi, tum hi mere dil ki baat samajh sakti hi. Shlok's tight pants are as much as a eye sore as Asthas Chappals. I have been saying this all along.
Campfire for romantic eye lock,wah wah, body wash and shampoo, you want Astha to somehow slip out of that saree don't you! We all do😉
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha_b

a nice khali hut(wid a small window o sneak in) to have some lovely naughty moments togethr..to have jungle  me  mangal😉

Megha. LOL a hut, sure sure. We have the same hut available where the leads from last season had their unofficial SR. Miss happy has also left the white towel that she used as lingerie.😊
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think rain should fall with lighting and thunder so that ashlok keep themselves busy all night in hut 
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Laxmi, tum hi mere dil ki baat samajh sakti hi. Shlok's tight pants are as much as a eye sore as Asthas Chappals. I have been saying this all along.
Campfire for romantic eye lock,wah wah, body wash and shampoo, you want Astha to somehow slip out of that saree don't you! We all do😉

I dread to think how Shlok rolled over with Astha in those trousers.. It must have been a tight experience... I will not go further into it lest I spoil the young girls... Astha seems to have slipped out of that saree if the fan pictures are anything to go by... Why hasn't Shlok slipped out as yet?? Only director sir knows...!!:):) The Shampoo is also for Shlok to wash the gel off his hair.. And while we are at it might be a trimmer would help too... Trim the beard Shlokie...;)
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OQ - mera bhi contribution:

Jungle HM Key survival Invent - s -tory:
Most imp ::  lovely designer half torn well fitting Red blouse and white sari (aka happy in season 1
hut ka romance yaad hai - even if double spoilt all the trouble😉)

and for those who think shrenu has changed her sari - sorry to disappoint guys - its the same sari -
pls chk again - the sunlight and HM delusions are blinding yr vision😊😊

anti repellent for snake bite is hamara shlokie jaanwar joh  apney pyari muh sey saara poison nikladega aastha key affected zone sey - and vice versa if  shlokie get bitten😉😊  (seen  a lot of movies guys😛)

and OQ - thank God u mentioned need for more underwear - for a momemt knowing you, mainey socha ki tum sab underwear ko mr india kar degi😆

Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabharathi

I think rain should fall with lighting and thunder so that ashlok keep themselves busy all night in hut 

Busy doing what, maya😉