Female celebs select Best Male Actors of 2013 (TV)-ramkapoor mentioned

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Divyanka Tripathi: I find Ram Kapoor to be a very experienced and talented actor not only of this year but overall. I would vouch for him in the category this year too as he has done a very good job in the role of Ram in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (Sony TV).
Sana Amin Sheikh: I would firstly like to name Vibhav Roy, not because he is my co-star but because he is genuinely a very good actor. Gustakh Dil (Life Ok) being his debut show, I think he is better than many experienced actors and has the spunk and potential to come up tops in his career. Additionally I feel that Shashank Vyas and Shaheer Sheikh make wonderful actors. I would also like to include Ram Kapoor, Dilip Joshi, Kanwar Dhillon, Siddharth Arora, Anirudh Dave and Pawan Shankar as the most promising actors of this year.

Shama Sikander: I do not watch much of television but if I have to name one, it would be Ram Kapoor; I feel he has naturally grown to be an accomplished actor.

Rati Pandey: I have seen Anas (Rashid) progress well as an actor. In fact, he is one of the best and promising actors to look forward to in the coming year. I also like watching Ram Kapoor for the attitude that he carries on screen and the acting which comes so naturally to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika_RK thumbnail
Omg so many ppl mentioned about him
Yes he is the best
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS, he deserved to be not only nominated but to win also coz he ROCKS 
dhoommachale thumbnail
Tfs 😊
Even actors like him great
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never heard of these people 🤣 only name I recognise is RK!! But I agree with what they've said... Thanks for sharing :-)
dhoommachale thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShazK.123

Never heard of these people 🤣 only name I recognise is RK!! But I agree with what they've said... Thanks for sharing :-)

divyanka is heroine of yeh hain mohabbatein another new balaji show
Rati pandey she is the lead actress of miley jab hum tum n hitler didi she is very popular actress
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs He Is Awesome I am watching the Show only for Him❤️
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know anyone except rati pandey But who cares i am happy there are so many actress who love Ram kapoor 😳
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS...as always known he is the best...tho obviously so many people will be his fans😆...
and guys ye hai mohabbatein.. serial is good(a bit funny with south touch and a cute girl) watch it after BALH in starplus as some one said Balaji ka hai serial
Edited by anupam_dil - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good that so many actresses like ram kapoor