jalal is in love he wants jodhas love - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by tweety16

n sorry di... abhi thak didnt read ur post πŸ˜† i saw ur name n came running towards post... lemme...read it nw πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

yeah free from one week so thought will get activ

how u πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

After Jealousy... there is going to be a realisation phase and then love... so it will take a bit of time... but i'm not enjoying the jealousy phase, to be honest... because its potraying Jalal in bad light... and also its showing Jodha valueless which she isn't... 
But i will agree to the point that he is in love with her like mad... 

i dont think jalal is in bad light

its jalal who is trying to make their relationships stronger now after jodhas rejecttion

πŸ˜›
just check out after this MU and benezir track is over

jalal will get soft feelings of jodhas heart

u should appreciate that being husband he is trying much hard to get his wifes attention ignoring vishkanya

and appreciate jodha too she dont want to get in to relation with jalal unless love blossoms

and infact jalal is helping jodha to blossom their love and using viskanya to get jealousy out of jodha

jealousy is first step of love

u cannot expect love at first sight from akdha think that how they married what torture and insult jodha went through , how much mental jalal gone after marrying rajputani, bechare ko ek minute bhi sukoon nahin mila

MA, ruqu, sharifuu OMG so many MU and jalal has to solve all the issues and jodha crying because of jalals angerπŸ˜†

thank god this time she is not crying because of benezir
she has become aag ka gola
Originally posted by rima4ever

wow awesome post

thanksπŸ˜›
This forum was in need of a post like this. πŸ˜† 

I haven't been active here for a while so I haven't shared my views. But I believe initially Benazir was a way for Jalaal to take his mind off Jodha and go back to his regular womanizing activities. In his head, he might be thinking "Why should I care so much if Jodha spurned me? There are plenty of other women and in fact, here's another one of them that has been presented to me as a gift. I won't let her see how much her rejection matters and I'll go on with my usual activities."

In this way, Jalaal is trying to use Benazir but it's easy to see he's not interested in her. He has completely changed from the person he used to be  and this troubles him because he used to be able to do this kind of thing before and also as is reiterated plenty of times, men can't take their eyes off Benazir when she's around, but with Jalaal, his eyes always travel to Jodha in her presence. This confuses him, upsets him, and makes him even more irritated with Jodha.
Edited by Jaz713 - 10 years ago
Would any wife in this world be able to trust a husband who behaves so intimately in front her eyres with other woman? And also humiliates her again and again with that other woman...
Originally posted by Jaz713

This forum was in need of a post like this. πŸ˜† 

I haven't been active here for a while so I haven't shared my views. But I believe initially Benazir was a way for Jalaal to take his mind off Jodha and go back to his regular womanizing activities. In his head, he might be thinking "Why should I care so much if Jodha spurned me? There are plenty of other women and in fact, here's another one of them that has been presented to me as a gift. I won't let her see how much her rejection matters and I'll go on with my usual activities."

In this way, Jalaal is trying to use Benazir but it's easy to see he's not interested in her. He has completely changed from the person he used to be  and this troubles him because he used to be able to do this kind of thing before and also as is reiterated plenty of times, men can't take their eyes off Benazir when she's around, but with Jalaal, his eyes always travel to Jodha in her presence. This confuses him, upsets him, and makes him even more irritated with Jodha.

bang on sahi bola

bechare ko patha nahin this is loveπŸ˜†
Originally posted by elasingh

Would any wife in this world be able to trust a husband who behaves so intimately in front her eyres with other woman? And also humiliates her again and again with that other woman...

yeah thats why jodha dont trust hin ratri vyatith thing with him...

she respects him and cares for him

but 1000 options for one night OMG no women can love a husband who have options

its 16th century jodha need to compromise

but this benezir attraction in jalals life will make his life more falloooda

may be jodha will get jealous and may get angry on him for insulting her

hope she will not loose her temper and land up in chiii  humein soch kar hi lajja aaathi hai, hum ghrina karthe hain

hope his plans wont backfire on him

if it backfires her respect and care towards shehensha will also vanish

all the deeds his favours towards jodha from the time of marriage will vanish in a second

there is a say 

" all your previous good deeds will wash away because of one present mistake"

Jalal pls try to draw a line when you are trying to get near benezir infront of jodha

may be this is the reason salim took 7 years to come in to the worldπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

i dont think jalal is in bad light

its jalal who is trying to make their relationships stronger now after jodhas rejecttion

πŸ˜›
just check out after this MU and benezir track is over

jalal will get soft feelings of jodhas heart

u should appreciate that being husband he is trying much hard to get his wifes attention ignoring vishkanya

and appreciate jodha too she dont want to get in to relation with jalal unless love blossoms

and infact jalal is helping jodha to blossom their love and using viskanya to get jealousy out of jodha

jealousy is first step of love

u cannot expect love at first sight from akdha think that how they married what torture and insult jodha went through , how much mental jalal gone after marrying rajputani, bechare ko ek minute bhi sukoon nahin mila

MA, ruqu, sharifuu OMG so many MU and jalal has to solve all the issues and jodha crying because of jalals angerπŸ˜†

thank god this time she is not crying because of benezir
she has become aag ka gola

He is trying to humiliate her... that's what puts him in bad light... what pissed me off is giving a kaneez authority to sit with the Begums... 

ahahahah Jodha has truly become aag ka gola... and she's going to blast any minute... 
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

He is trying to humiliate her... that's what puts him in bad light... what pissed me off is giving a kaneez authority to sit with the Begums... 

ahahahah Jodha has truly become aag ka gola... and she's going to blast any minute... 

she will blast for sure ... and she have a ability to blast jallu along with  her

but how can he teach a lesson to jodha if he dint give importance to jodha

does jalal have any other solution to nakchadi begum to make her understand that he is important in her life

he cant ignore her, if he ignores her she wont even care ...she will be happy without jalal for life long, as she always wished she dont want to be his wife...
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

she will blast for sure ... and she have a ability to blast jallu along with  her

but how can he teach a lesson to jodha if he dint give importance to jodha

does jalal have any other solution to nakchadi begum to make her understand that he is important in her life

he cant ignore her, if he ignores her she wont even care ...she will be happy without jalal for life long, as she always wished she dont want to be his wife...

i disagree to the point that she won't care if he ignores her... Jalal has started to matter a lot for Jodha... and she'll never stand the fact that he's ignoring her... she will care a lot...