Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Kabir|PiyushSahdevAT#2Mein bi chora chichora chipak jaun chumbaklagake - Page 5

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dramagirl123

Btw guys the poster for the new drama of KHJ β€οΈ Want me to post it?

oh yes if possible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ZenerDiode

bas bas dear. I am overwhelmed .by your love . 😳  thanks a ton for giving me chance πŸ˜ƒ

you did  a great job... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. mesmerized πŸ˜³ 
-Eris- thumbnail

haaay he looks like a man now... i cant wait for this ..☺️
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Right!!!!This will be mad different from what he's done earlier
Everything looks really good for the drama except the girl on the left side. They had to choose her out of all the actress 
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramagirl123

Right!!!!This will be mad different from what he's done earlier

Everything looks really good for the drama except the girl on the left side. They had to choose her out of all the actress 

who cares I will always imagine I am the girl πŸ˜³... I hope the ratings are very high for this show.. hope he has a great  year ...KHJ 
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Eris-

who cares I will always imagine I am the girl πŸ˜³... I hope the ratings are very high for this show.. hope he has a great  year ...KHJ 

lol true true πŸ˜†
Yeah I hope so but you see it's gonna tough competion with the man from the stars. It's a really good drama and it's getting really high ratings!! 
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
well who cares!
Since both KHJ and KSH are hallyu star, they'll rock πŸ˜ƒ
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is an old article somewhere in December.. Sorry if you already read this article... I couldn't stop laughing after reading the bolded line πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actor Piyush Sahdev who is currently seen as Kabir in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke has always been appreciated for his good looks.

And now the actor's good looks are a topic of discussion on the sets of his current show.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "The joke on the set of late is that finally Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke has a good looking male actor on board." πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Commenting on that Piyush says, "I would not like to compare my looks with anyone. I think everyone is beautiful but I admit that I get a lot of compliments for my looks. Honestly, this is a gift of God and I have very little contribution towards it, except that I have worked extremely hard to groom my looks and polish my acting abilities."

Piyush adds further, "It's an irony that I get more compliments and appreciation for my looks rather than for my acting abilities something which I have worked very hard for and I'm good at."

On being asked if good looks are important for becoming an actor he says, "One surely needs to be pleasant looking and it also depends on the role you are doing in a TV show. Acting is something which comes from within. If you are good looking too besides being a good actor it surely helps. At the end of the day its glamour industry and looks do matter. Sometimes, even talent gets preference over looks if you fit the character."
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MythilyRaman

This is an old article somewhere in December.. Sorry if you already read this article... I couldn't stop laughing after reading the bolded lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actor Piyush Sahdev who is currently seen as Kabir inSapne Suhane Ladakpan Kehas always been appreciated for his good looks.

And nowthe actor's good looksare a topic of discussion on the sets of his current show.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "The joke on the set of late is that <font size="3">finallySapne Suhane Ladakpan kehas a good looking male actor on board."🀣🀣🀣</font>

Commenting onthat Piyushsays, "I would not like to compare my looks with anyone. I think everyone is beautiful but I admit that I get a lot of compliments for my looks. Honestly, this isa gift of Godand I have verylittle contributiontowards it, except that I have worked extremely hard to groom my looks and polish my acting abilities."

Piyush adds further, "It's an irony that I get more compliments and appreciation for my looks rather than for my acting abilities something which I have worked very hard for and I'm good at."

On being asked if good looks are important for becoming an actor he says, "One surely needs to be pleasant looking and it also depends on the role you are doing ina TV show. Acting is something which comes from within. If you are good looking too besides being a good actor it surely helps. At the end of the day its glamour industry and looks do matter. Sometimes, even talent gets preference over looks if you fit the character."

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MythilyRaman

This is an old article somewhere in December.. Sorry if you already read this article... I couldn't stop laughing after reading the bolded line πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actor Piyush Sahdev who is currently seen as Kabir in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke has always been appreciated for his good looks.

And now the actor's good looks are a topic of discussion on the sets of his current show.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "The joke on the set of late is that finally Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke has a good looking male actor on board." πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Commenting on that Piyush says, "I would not like to compare my looks with anyone. I think everyone is beautiful but I admit that I get a lot of compliments for my looks. Honestly, this is a gift of God and I have very little contribution towards it, except that I have worked extremely hard to groom my looks and polish my acting abilities."

On being asked if good looks are important for becoming an actor he says, "One surely needs to be pleasant looking and it also depends on the role you are doing in a TV show. Acting is something which comes from within. If you are good looking too besides being a good actor it surely helps. At the end of the day its glamour industry and looks do matter. Sometimes, even talent gets preference over looks if you fit the character."

This is too good yaar!!πŸ˜† Made my day...So I guess everyone agrees with us!!
You should've made a new post with this so all the people can see πŸ˜‰ 
And don't worry Piyush, come to IF! Not only we love your looks but also acting and that's why we're calling an asshole na πŸ˜†