Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
of course they are .. i don't find their performance so good any time .. it is just they are so hyped already that ðŸ¥± .. and i m not saying coz i have other favs ,it is exactly what i feel .. their performance is not up to the mark! ðŸ˜µ
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ofcourse. no doubt in that
This reminds me of Drashti being over rated in JDJ and all the partiality she was getting from the channel. Booo. Funny how the same fans have become the bashers here ðŸ˜†
Is this even a question? 😕
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diva-In-Armor

This reminds me of Drashti being over rated in JDJ and all the partiality she was getting from the channel. Booo. Funny how the same fans have become the bashers here ðŸ˜†

Yes very funny, isn't it? Drashti fans are only giving back what they got during JDJ by Gurbina fans. ðŸ˜‰ 

And I didn't know asking a simple question makes someone a basher. But thanks for the new definition. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

I second you..i second you..i second you!!!!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤— 

Awww Kittu baby Hugs 🤗 
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

Sajid has some prblems with asha and rithvik actually ðŸ˜† and the prblem is everyweek ashvik is becoming no 1 jodi and its not being tolerated by sajid ðŸ˜† as his fav couple is not getting that position..😆

P.S.. Yah exactly..i want them both to do a romantic show together..hopefully with 4 lions ðŸ˜ƒ my Brashti..😳

Lol Sajid is taking out his frustration on Ashvik and the others because his fav ain't getting the most votes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

P.S. Me too! But I don't think that's happening. 
-Ratzz- thumbnail
yes offcoarse highly over rated
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -nee-

yes yes yes they r overrated!!
their fans dont have any problem when they r favored in the show but they will have problem with contestants saying Gurbina r overrated

I know Meenz! I actually was going to comment on a post where a member said how she found Radhi rude just because Radhi said that Gurbina had a lot of flaws in their act. But sadly, the post got closed before I could post. 

They talk about double standards but they are the ones who truly have double standards after all they can't even bear to hear a single negative comment against their fav! Blind worshipers I tell you!
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

of course they are .. i don't find their performance so good any time .. it is just they are so hyped already that ðŸ¥± .. and i m not saying coz i have other favs ,it is exactly what i feel .. their performance is not up to the mark! ðŸ˜µ

They are made out to be like the King and Queen of dance when there are obviously other couples who dance better than them. 

I certainly didn't have any favorites when this season started but now Ashvik are my favorite. I really hope they win this! It's going to be a tight slap to Sajid, Gurbina and their fans!