..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Birthday
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Haha...love you PS...i know you deleted a lot of haha but i began mine comment with haha sangat ka asar you see😆😆😆
I can't tell you enough how special and loved and wondeful I felt that you were awake till 2:30 just to wish me on my birthday😳😳
Thanku for the lovely wishes and thanku so much for being for lovely self and a gem of a friend to me...It isn't just your stories that bring a smile to my face it is the whole idea of you writing them that makes it so special...
You are very very special to me and i think you know it😳😳Thanku for being there is some of my toughest and gloomiest times and for being so supportive and helpful😳😳
Oh man this is getting weird..i totally knew that you must be planning something special for my bday 😆😆Aww koi na the surprise can wait..you take rest and get well soon😳😳
Oh my my am i reading it right you saying love you me so many times😆😆No but seriously this means a lot I know you don't express that much and that "very very" made it extra special...i know that was straight from your heart...
Thanku for signing it "Your green" makes me feel very very very special😳😳
i love you loads too green more than you can ever imagine...thanku for being a part of my life and making it even more beautiful by your presence
Love you loads too Green❤️❤️

Sorry I took so long to reply this! I hope your day went wonderfully (: And nah, don't thank friends! Friends don't need thank yous (: I'm better now thankfully! So I shall work on getting to your surprise faster (: Stay as wonderful and beautiful as you always are Anu! And you know I'm always around for you (:
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

OMG OMG OMG Rabbit this is so damn cute just like my rabbit...as i said i always feel very warm and fuzzy whenever I am with you and I know i am right in naming you a rabbit coz i can actually feel warm and fuzzy as if you were cuddling me right now while pouring your heart to me...

Damn i loved the trailer but is poori picture ne to mujhe clean bowled kar diya...hayee i am dead seriously...This is just superb Rabbit...
I can never forget our first talk...see humara dil se dil ka connection aj hi se nahi bahut pehle se hai tabse jabse hum ek doosre ko jaante tak nahi the but after all we were two soul mates who were bound to meet one day...wo kehte hain "Kitne door door hon in dono ke raaste mil jate hain jo bane ek dhoojhe ke vaaste" and hum mili i gaye all thanks to Faasle nd Sangeeta di...
You know Faasle wasn't just a story for me it was my ever lasting unbreakable connection with you nd sangeeta di...😳😳and that is why it always will hold a very very special place in my heart

Ahhh i can never ever forget our late night chats...man we used to talk so much and still we used to say goodbye only because it was always getting too late here and not because we had nothing more to talk about😆😆😆
Haha yes i can never forget how much you love tea and how much i hate it but i am so so touched that you are ready to give up your love for tea for me...i wish we meet soon and have a cup coffee togther after all a lot can happen over coffee😳
Aww thanku for my holi wala asad..i just love him in his avatar...he is so hawwt,yummy and drool worthy here
Rabbit you are my very first IF friend(tu meri and main teri kya combo hai humara😆😆)and you hold a very special place in my heart.I don't think I have shared as much with anyone as I have with you and all those moments are very special to me and what is even more special is that they are as special to you too...Whether it be our nonsense or some sense wali serious talks i have always felt at very ease and comfortable while talking to you...You are one hell of a friend and like my sister and i am lucky to have a person like you in my life who will always stand by my side nd will never let me go even if i want too...

Honestly my heart is overflowing with emotions but i don't know what to write anymore coz i don't think i can do justice to my feeling with a few words...All i want to say is I am glad that i joined IF and loved QH so much coz if i hadn't i wouldn't have met such a wonderful,caring and loving person like you who has been my constant support on IF🤗🤗
Thanku so much rabbit for being a part of my life and making my each day even more special with your presence...
Your tamatar loves you a lot Rabbit❤️

You are equally special to me and you know that! Bas ek shikayat hain that you go MIA just like that and then I get worried. But this time, will forgive you since you had exams. I am sure you will do well. Back in the days, IF was just a place to check about some serials and shows, but now it has got a whole another meaning for me: FRIENDS. And, without no doubt you are on that list!
Mein bhi bahot kuch kehna chahti thi and chahti hoon, but can't find the right words. Toh isse pehle ke I ruin this sweet message of yours, let me say just one thing:

Your rabbit loves you Tamatar! 🤗❤️
You are the only one who has the right to call me Rabbit, copyright for you 😉
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Happy Birthday

Thanku so much 😃