Happy Birthday Shona! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
A huge THANKS to all the friends who took the time and effort to give our very dear Tamatar/Shona/Anushree a very warm and lovely birthday message. 
Special mention to: Shru, Anu, Rivs, Rajini, Gai, Amber, Sangeeta Di, my RK mom and last but not the least...Ne (my better half ji) for making such an awesome and lovely thread. Superb job!!! 👍🏼👏

🤗

Originally posted by metoyou

Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai...Pehli Pehli Baar Hain...

29 August 2013
You:
Hi Narges'

Me:
Believe it or not, but the moment I wanted to PM you, I got a notification that you have already sent me a PM. What a strong bond we have 😆😆  

It all started with that PM. It was about Faasle by none other than Di. QH was not even our first love 😛 That time, you were Anushree for me. After that PM, there was no way back. Our chats got longer and longer, more interesting, funnier and sometimes very serious too; you became Anu for me. Photo or FB ke baad, I congratulated you with your new name: Tamatar!
Because you look like one; cute, sweet, adorable and I can very well imagine you shying away and turning all red, blushing. Speaking of shyness and innocence. Ek waqt tha, when you were innocent and all lekin badtameez ladkiyon ke saath rehte rehte, even you have become a bit naughty. (Dearest friends, you all know who you are, even I belong in that category. Its all for the fun. Don't take it seriously)😉 Before you say, no that's not true. Let me tell you: you have gained knowledge which is not a bad thing and yes, your innocence is still there. Itni bhi badtameez nahin hain hum! 😆

Late night chats! Yes, another thing we love to do. Despite different time zones, we have chatted till very late at night. Your habit of sleeping less hours were even a hot topic on the forum! 😆 Don't blame me, its all because of your English series. Oops, speaking of...I still have to start with watching 'Suits'. (Mujhe maat maro) 
Food! Again, a common factor we share. Dosa right? Woh bhi made by aunty ji right? Make sure to make lots of it when I come there! 
How can I forget your love for football players. Kaka has linked us here together 😛

Tamatar...I am afraid, I will have to mention also one thing we do not have in common. You are a big time coffee lover and I am a big time tea lover. Yaad hain, I said: that will be a problem whenever I come there. You will have your coffee at some other place and I will drink my tea at some other place 😆 But I have a solution for that! Sirf tumhari liye, mein apni tea qurbaan karoongi aur tumhari saath coffee pee loongi. Deal nah?
Coffee se yaad aaya...Why don;t you start your own show called 'Coffee with Tamatar'. As much as I want to be your first guest, I would suggest someone else. *DRUM ROLLS*
None other than Holi wala Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan! 😳I know how much you loved him that time. (Tamatar, come back from your dream world) 😆

Oh teri...look who is here...

Tumhari pyaar mein toh jaado hain...
I will leave you only with him for a few mins... Tab tak ke liye, I will take a break...

Delicious...cake tasted amazing. Oh sorry, we are back from the break. You did not have a piece of cake? Then what did you have during the break? ... Arre haan, I left you alone with him right? Iska matlab...?!! 😲😲😲 Dekhiye Tamatar, yes you have become one year older now but that does not mean that you have to eat fruit instead of cake. I know, Mr. AAK is very health conscious but today everything is allowed. I was only talking about that...tum kya soch rahi thi? Aaj kal ke ladkiyan... 

My dearest Tamatar,
Wishing you a very very very very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. You are a sweetheart and you have a heart of gold. Very lucky to have met you here, in fact my very first IF friend. And look at us now...still going strong 😊
Lets hope, we can celebrate this special day together some time. 
Cheers to many more years of friendship. 🤗🤗🤗

Love you!!! ❤️

Your one and only...Rabbit 😳

P.S. Kaise lagi poori picture 😉
OMG OMG OMG Rabbit this is so damn cute just like my rabbit...as i said i always feel very warm and fuzzy whenever I am with you and I know i am right in naming you a rabbit coz i can actually feel warm and fuzzy as if you were cuddling me right now while pouring your heart to me...
Damn i loved the trailer but is poori picture ne to mujhe clean bowled kar diya...hayee i am dead seriously...This is just superb Rabbit...
I can never forget our first talk...see humara dil se dil ka connection aj hi se nahi bahut pehle se hai tabse jabse hum ek doosre ko jaante tak nahi the but after all we were two soul mates who were bound to meet one day...wo kehte hain "Kitne door door hon in dono ke raaste mil jate hain jo bane ek dhoojhe ke vaaste" and hum mili i gaye all thanks to Faasle nd Sangeeta di...
You know Faasle wasn't just a story for me it was my ever lasting unbreakable connection with you nd sangeeta di...😳😳and that is why it always will hold a very very special place in my heart

Ahhh i can never ever forget our late night chats...man we used to talk so much and still we used to say goodbye only because it was always getting too late here and not because we had nothing more to talk about😆😆😆
Haha yes i can never forget how much you love tea and how much i hate it but i am so so touched that you are ready to give up your love for tea for me...i wish we meet soon and have a cup coffee togther after all a lot can happen over coffee😳
Aww thanku for my holi wala asad..i just love him in his avatar...he is so hawwt,yummy and drool worthy here
Rabbit you are my very first IF friend(tu meri and main teri kya combo hai humara😆😆)and you hold a very special place in my heart.I don't think I have shared as much with anyone as I have with you and all those moments are very special to me and what is even more special is that they are as special to you too...Whether it be our nonsense or some sense wali serious talks i have always felt at very ease and comfortable while talking to you...You are one hell of a friend and like my sister and i am lucky to have a person like you in my life who will always stand by my side nd will never let me go even if i want too...

Honestly my heart is overflowing with emotions but i don't know what to write anymore coz i don't think i can do justice to my feeling with a few words...All i want to say is I am glad that i joined IF and loved QH so much coz if i hadn't i wouldn't have met such a wonderful,caring and loving person like you who has been my constant support on IF🤗🤗
Thanku so much rabbit for being a part of my life and making my each day even more special with your presence...
Your tamatar loves you a lot Rabbit❤️

Originally posted by webuser7

Hi Shona,

Wish you a very, very Happy Birthday!! May all your wishes and dreams come true!! 🤗

Here's a song for you! Hope you find that special someone(if you haven't already) who will sing it for you!! 😉

THanku so much for the wonderful wishes and this beautiful song di😳😳
Originally posted by sumaiya14

Happy birthday. .
Thanku😃
Originally posted by juggaad

Happy Birthday! Have a nice day!😊
Thanku so much😃
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Shona...hum tumhe bhool jayein yeh ho nahi sakta aur tum hume bhool jao yeh hum hone nahi denge😳😆...credit to Suneil Shetty from Dhadkan😆
I am so glad u enjoyed the song...😳...and thanks for the praise😊

Good luck to you for exam...u will do well...aaj aapka special day hai toh sab best hi hoga😃

All your wishes will come true...

Superb work Ne, Ranji, Narges, Ankie, Amber, Sangeeta👏
Yes true that...Nice saying 
I loved the song yaara i even made my mom hear it and she loved it too😳😳
Originally posted by GredandForge

You are welcome Shona!😃

I owe it all to Narges. Was so confused about what to write and she's told me stuff that spanned across this along with what I know. She's been a darling to remember all of it. We've bonded so well😳

Well, we need a forum relevant thread😉

Jokes apart, I am glad you loved the thread and am super happy you came online.🤗
I love you too dammit❤️

P.S : You are no longer innocent😆
The thread was very beautiful Ne...
I am sure you had a gala time with Rabbit organising my thread...both your efforts paid off...the birthday girl is very very happy😳😳
I had to come online Ne you guys had put in so much effort...
thanku again for it...i was crying while reading the thread😳😳
Originally posted by anushreemishra

The thread was very beautiful Ne...
I am sure you had a gala time with Rabbit organising my thread...both your efforts paid off...the birthday girl is very very happy😳😳
I had to come online Ne you guys had put in so much effort...
thanku again for it...i was crying while reading the thread😳😳

Yeh kya baatei ho rahe hain meri peeche? Owing to Narges and all...
Don't believe Ne, Tamatar. Yes, I helped her a bit lekin not that much to say, you owe it to me. 
Give Ne the credit, BAS! No further discussion allowed 😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

OMG..Dude you actually managed to embarrass me here😡😆 Trust me, am not so awesome..Ask Ne for instance😆 Ha don worry, i'l make you as perverted as i am before QH ends👏😆 I wish all those prayers come true for me as well😆 Anyways, hope you are having fun😃 Happy birthday again..And love you too🤗
Haha i thought aapko sirf second hand embarrasment hota hai but m glad that i was able to embarras you😆😆Jokes apart you are awesome Harvey standard awesome trust me and you are a great friend...Haha Ne may actually tell me you are not awesome but I am sure she will just be joking😆😆
Making me as perverted as you before QH ends😆😆good luck with that challenge
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

All the very best to you for your exam today behna 🤗.

Concentrate on the exam and not guys around you ok 😡😆. Tell us how it went when you get back.

It's sad that you are giving an exam on ur birthday but after seeing fabulous results you will be over the moon and remember this exam for life 😆.

Happy Birthday once again!!! May you have many many more 🤗. Mmmuahhh!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I have to share Roger with Rogie and you 😭. As though Mirka was not enuf 😡😆

thanks behna...
Exam was ok...2 section were good one was difficult😆😆
I hope i get good results too...
Thanks for sharing rogie..i know how much he means to you but you sharing him with us shows how much we mean to you😳😳