Shaurya's mood swings

Posted: 10 years ago

I am bored of this track 😑 jab tak RoSid scenes nahi milte hum Shaurya ki Mazak uta the rahenge.🀣

So shaurya in last episode was saying Roli is having mood swings, well shaurya, Roli is not the 1 who is having mood swings it's you who is having mood swings, well its very common in every pregnancy to have mood swings.πŸ˜† But the thing is he is jealous of Roli, the idiotic family is taking care of Roli like she is the 1 who is pregnant, Roli sit here, Roli have some food, Roli take rest, Roli be careful. So its obvious Shaurya will be jealous after all, he is the 1 who is pregnant not Roli. Bechara shaurya,😭 has to take care of himself, not even his living in some weird place wife has no time for him. Poor guy is so hungry all the time just eating, not sure how many babies he is carrying 3-4-5. πŸ˜† Hehe shaurya when is your ultrasound ki appointment?🀣

Anyway I think this whole family needs to be admitted in some mental hospital including Sid with cvs. 😑Gadhe kahi ke apni biwi's life is in danger yet he went to some other country with out her. 😭Achar ki business start karne gaya kya.πŸ˜† Grrr. And about Sid I guess he will be back when his biwi and his sister-in-law are dead.😭

I was surprised when sujata was being so nice to Roli, sar par kuch gira kya itni badi change,😲 πŸ˜• now I hate mataji 😑 she didn't even say anything when shaurya said Roli needs to see a psychiatrist. 😑 For jhanvi I have nothing to say to her anymore. 🀬 Itna dumbo kaise ho sakti hai.😑hate hate hate her, πŸ˜‘ Happy that she didn't have any dialogues in the past couple of days. Please some one slap her when the truth comes out of shaurya, I know sid slapped her before but this bi🀬 still hasn't learned, so here is an idea prem slap jhanvi, if shaurya is still in the show when sid comes back, he can slap shaurya, I think he will only be back next yr.😭 achar ki business ka abhi tak kuch nahi hua hai.😑 anyway Rajendar can slap sujata. waise bhi men in this show has nothing to do. atleast they can slap somebody. πŸ˜†

1 more thing I was laughing when Shaurya called Roli scared sister. Idiot do you even live in the same house.πŸ˜†

Such an irritating episodes Even with low trp this cvs wont learn. Hate you cvs.😑

LOVE YOU ROSID😳

LOVE YOU AVIMAN😳

Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
Poor RoSid😭 More than Shaurya i hate CVS😑 either they will separate RoSid or they will create problems in their life😭😑
RoSid rocks⭐️ i started to like this pair with their friendship πŸ˜³ and it continues still⭐️

Edited by santhiyaa_J - 10 years ago
lol becca u r so so so funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£
hehehehehhehh without ROSID ssk is like piece of garbage ... so boring 
without ROSID ssk is like samosa without patato ,sabzi without masala ,pani puri without pani , gulab jamun without chashni ... etc  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lol this stupid shaurya his expression πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
his behavior is like a preg lady shaurya ji aapko aaram ki zarurat hai apni biwi ke sath kahi dur kyu nahi chale jate jaha aapko koi disturb na kare ek kam kijiye barmuda triangle chale jaiye waha koi disturb nai karega kiki go to hell πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£
and ye sid pata nahi world ke konse kone mai jakar chhupa πŸ˜‘
uski wife problem mai hai use out of INDIA jakar ghumna hai grrr πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
kaha nepal gaya hai pakka πŸ˜²
wahi jane ke liye INDIAN ko passport and visa ki zarurat nahi padti πŸ˜†
chokidari karega nepal mai ... OH SHABJIII πŸ€£
hahahhahahahahha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ya china gaya hai noodles khane πŸ€£
US gaya hai mithai bechne πŸ€£
whatever kahi bhi gaya hai jaldi aa jana isse pehle ki u ki wife ko veeru uda le jaye fir se  πŸ˜†
and one REQUEST TO CVS πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ 
plz ek ROSID liplock dedo πŸ˜›
i promise ki kabhi cvs and ssk ko bash nahi karungi plz plz  πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š 
heheehhehe  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
LOVE ROSID  πŸ˜³
LOVE AVIMAN  πŸ˜³

Edited by AmreenBanoManso - 10 years ago
Amazing post becca lol bahut hasaa diya u neπŸ˜†

Roli will never get preg kyunki uska hubby is too busy in office. Is Sid gay? Itni khoobsurat biwi ko haath nahin lagata blind kahin ka😑 i hope roli gives alcohol to him...kyunki sharaab ke nashe mein hi kuch karta haiπŸ˜† Siddd apni mardangi prove karo ab toh mujhe bhi shak ho raha hai🀣

Roli u aswell give some time to sid...u couldve went with him but no always interfering in other peoples lives instead.πŸ₯±

I hope a happy track comes soon honestly I have no patience left to watch this...wait for it...chutiyapa heheheπŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM😳

Love u Rosid!❀️
Love u Aviman! β€οΈ
Miss u😭
Edited by -Arjunzaadi- - 10 years ago
wonderful post didi... πŸ‘and sharya this is usual during preganny my dear🀣 why the hell you are troturing us can't see your face at all and sid really na yaar come back how many days meeting na...roli is missing you😭 and we all missing you...just praying god that this track should end soon...😑love u rosid missing you...😭Edited by magicalrosid - 10 years ago
πŸ˜† BECCA. Awesome post. I am jst hating the current track. Where the hell Sid is. As usual cvs make Sid to be busy in work whn Roli is in trouble. 😑. Hate this. 😑Edited by rolisiddhant - 10 years ago
Shurya must leave ssk now it is too boring. I miss siddhant even he isnt being shown i know  thats also another track. I have had enough😭
SSK CV's will never try to learn from their mistakes.. Again they were doing the same mistake.. Yuckk..
I want Rosid scenes not Shaurya's revenge.. God.. Please  end this track.. Am missing Rosid especially sid...😭
I agree when S tell that they must send Roli in hospital Mata Ji was little silenty agree with him πŸ˜‘ I cant belivie.
Also I cant belivie that Mausi ji dont belivie to ROSIM, oky rest of family but she, which is always support them.

I hope so that soon is end of this crap track.
hahaha gud post dear sid is doing Achar ka business πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yaar i really don't wanna say anything to this stupid dumbo irritating😑 bw family nd oh gosh kiki😑😑😑 i just wanna kill them 😈 nd i don't wanna to watch ssk wid out rosid scenes i really missing sid guys 😭😭,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as u know guys widout our rosid ssk tooo boring nothing interesting πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i hope sid comes back soon nd we will get to watch some lovely rosid scenes