Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Suchi,great analysis, a very different and positive way of looking at the episode. Hope madhu is doing ok. Miss her presence on this forum.

Yes miss Madhu's insight.She is doing better. Hoping and praying that she will be back in 2-3 days. Yeh the scenes and dialogues had so much meaning . Shlok puts the tree bark in front of Astha telling her to hold it to come up and then when she tries to hold it , he moves it away. So he is still showing her that she is not self sufficient to come out of the mess that she herself creates. She still needs Shlok, so Astha Shlok Agnihotri, but then bappa or destiny in the form of Astha makes him fall too into the pit and bends his ego and pride. 
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved your anallysis suchi
they showed director's pic with snake around his neck seems like in a hut so we assumed tht there will be a hut and a snake scene...that is waht we were discussing in jonee's post.  

when i heard the mantra i knew you would be able to interpret and for all those who think aastha now only hates shlok , they got their answer and shlok does not care for aastha...i think they need eyes too...

anyhow...as to his laugh being psycopathic, u know i had started laughing before shlok...wht a stupidity, deep in a pit and don't know how to come out...and saying i don't need you...and true if aastha leaves shlok, she will fall in the pit of enemy.  she is already inclined towards NA and from the pit scene, it seems we are going to see aastha obeying and listening to NA and she may think that it is better to stick with NA than to shlok.  she will fall in his traps.  

your linking of this scene with our HAS analysis as to why he chose to teach aastha a lesson was superb...

yes it also seems that he will life her...again

and even in jyothi's case, he is not directly going and helping her out of the mess...but when she decides to help herself and come out, he will help her and already has laid finacial foundation for her
Edited by lachii - 10 years ago
Sg2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

loved your anallysis suchi

they showed director's pic with snake around his neck seems like in a hut so we assumed tht there will be a hut and a snake scene...that is waht we were discussing in jonee's post.  

when i heard the mantra i knew you would be able to interpret and for all those who think aastha now only hates shlok , they got their answer and shlok does not care for aastha...i think they need eyes too...

anyhow...as to his laugh being psycopathic, u know i had started laughing before shlok...wht a stupidity, deep in a pit and don't know how to come out...and saying i don't need you...and true if aastha leaves shlok, she will fall in the pit of enemy.  she is already inclined towards NA and from the pit scene, it seems we are going to see aastha obeying and listening to NA and she may think that it is better to stick with NA than to shlok.  she will fall in his traps.  

your linking of this scene with our HAS analysis as to why he chose to teach aastha a lesson was superb...

yes it also seems that he will life her...again

and even in jyothi's case, he is not directly going and helping her out of the mess...but when she decides to help herself and come out, he will help her and already has laid finacial foundation for her

Yes, with  Jyoti,Shlok is making her financially independent. She is Draupadi, so has Srikrishna given the vastra of money to her here? ( Srikrishna saves her from being stripped of her saree by the kauravas in the palace of hastinapur by making the saree so long with his power that how much Dushyasan tries to remove it , he fails. So will Jyoti's MIL make her vastraheen and try to throw her out, but she will survive because of the boon of money she has from Shlok?   Not sure , I think she will need more help. May be Astha and as you said Pooja might help her. 

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 going ...awesome post
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like how u implied vinayak is astha's bappa!!! i reckon so his imporatnce will be in the future...
hmm.. it's an intresting fact u imply varad is vinaya'k shadow just like how shlok is NA's...

nice analysis dear...😳
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah the dialogues great some are really touching and others are funny
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

i like how u implied vinayak is astha's bappa!!! i reckon so his imporatnce will be in the future...

hmm.. it's an intresting fact u imply varad is vinaya'k shadow just like how shlok is NA's...

nice analysis dear...😳

yeah true
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shlok is NA's false shadow 
i hope varad is vinayak's true shadow and not false...

is aastha, anjali's shadow...again false shadow
Sg2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

shlok is NA's false shadow 

i hope varad is vinayak's true shadow and not false...

is aastha, anjali's shadow...again false shadow

Shlok masks to be NA's shadow where as Varad is Vinayak's shadow but both are for protection of mankind, here Astha, Jyoti, Anjali, Sojal and Kavya. So Shlok can be behind Varad with a mask too as the purpose of the masks is same- saving the women indirectly by removing the obstacles and making them strong. 
Sg2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

nice analysis dear...😳

Thanks. vinayak is Astha's bappa , gananayak  means leader of the gana - masses for humanity- is that going to be Shlok indirectly? i do not know.   Bappa is Vinayak as leader and Varad as blessing