Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Anita I left a message for you on the last page of previous thread.
I don't know how I always reach on the last page and that too just below Sunara's 'Please shift to new thread' comment. I hardly finish reading and liking one page, and lo behold, 3 more pages have appeared. Its so hard to catch up. You guys are pros.
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neet2407

the crazy -for-Sanaya way to watch a movie πŸ€£πŸ€£

Well su if I hd my way..I wud never gt out of d theatre lol ; P

Congratz fr the 15th thread guyzz.. :D 
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys  appy  posted  to  use  this  thread  as  the  next  discussion  thread.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jaya100

Congrats to all you wonderful people on this new thread. I wonder if an IF record was set for the speed at which thread 14 endedπŸ˜†

I know.. Its like one cant even take a break for you know what and boom 10 pages over!!πŸ˜†

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Stranger!!!!! So good to see you here Dhanu. So was it that awesome trailer that finally brought you out of hiding??? Awesome isn't it?

haha Jaya sis...yeah love the awesome trailer...
was busy with my real life..now kinda settle so im back to IF...

Beauceant thumbnail
Originally posted by: leanne_1983

@Anita I left a message for you on the last page of previous thread.
I don't know how I always reach on the last page and that too just below Sunara's 'Please shift to new thread' comment. I hardly finish reading and liking one page, and lo behold, 3 more pages have appeared. Its so hard to catch up. You guys are pros.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You always seem  to do that.. I was the proud recepient of the previous one I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But its such fun catching up.. And after all the moping and throwing tantrums we did between every promo, I am so glad this flow of news is steady.. I hope this pace,excitement and more importantly the rapport that everyone here has, continues into RR forum and all of us have a rocking time there..Thereby RR being on top here in addition to the awesome TRPs which are still first priority..😊😊
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I know.. Its like one cant even take a break for you know what and boom 10 pages over!!πŸ˜†

I know Deepthi, I'm like a mad woman running between threads, FB and twitter and stopping to watch the trailer again. If Nelo could see me now she'd never call me sane πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Beauceant thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockystar22

guys  appy  posted  to  use  this  thread  as  the  next  discussion  thread.

Sunara has already prepared the first page of this one with all news and all..May be we can ask Appy to make this the official one as evreyone is already here..
Beauceant thumbnail

Di we are all in the same state.. In the 2.5 hours that I was out i got all kinds of weird stares for being glued to my phone as if I expect something to jump out of it.. A couple of scoldings too.. 

Nelo's standards for insanity are very high.. One has to be totally, utterly, hopelessly insane to be certified insane by her!! I think she sets herself as the standard!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But its her idea of news thread which in fact has kept a lot of people from going insane..😊

deleteaccount thumbnail

I know Deepthi, I'm like a mad woman running between threads, FB and twitter and stopping to watch the trailer again. If Nelo could see me now she'd never call me sane πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am doing the same thingπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: princessunara

hehe u call her rasgulla,πŸ˜† n Shifali calls her 'her toffee'!πŸ˜† Amazing! πŸ˜†

Toffee?? So cute 🀣 Poor Sanaya, I wonder what she'll think when she sees all this

@Appy- We are very very sorry. None of us (at least not me) knew about the thread you already made. I hope you don't mind.