CID Episode 1031 Khaufnak Haveli II aired on 28th Dec, 2013 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, that was possibly the worst CID episode that I have seen in a long time. Possibly the worst ever. The amount of OTT, YSPT nonsense was just yuck. This is criminal underutilisation of the potential of our actors, and taking the fans for granted. I mean, this isn't some feel good daily soap is it?? So painfully obvious all along that it was all a plan. The only reason I endured it was the lady in my DP. And even she was criminally ignored. God help us fans in 2014.😡 

On a side note to Ravi bro, WU karne se pehle please apna vasiyat likh rakhiyega.😆
Originally posted by snehal.

This is pathetic!!!!!
FW are you in your mind or lost it completely?

Itna pathetic episode??

And IT WAS ALL YSPT 

You still didn't understand??... That was FW's New Year gift for viewers ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Reshma.

Yaar mujhe bohot gussa aa rahe hai DUO pe😡😡.. I can't bear our tele JAY-VEERU losing their sanity brutally hurt each other.. Dil tod diya dono ne mere😭😭.. Last me Daya sir just patted Abhi sir's shoulder.. None of them said a simple sorry to each other not even Yaar jyada toh nahi laga..
I am boycotting the show till I watch a good duo dose episode in future..
Christie mam Santosh sir.. I never expect that you two will present us such a nightmare case..
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Dil tod diya dono ne mere😭😭.. Last me Daya sir just patted Abhi sir's shoulder.. None of them said a simple sorry to each other not even Yaar jyada toh nahi laga..

That hurts ðŸ˜­
You know, my father always criticizes CID and I always try and defend it as much as I can, even when I know he is right. After this, I have no defense left. Yeh achcha nahi kiya FW.😡
FW you have shattered my hearts into pieces😭
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 10 years ago
These days FW are bad, worse and worst..!!
This week they are worst!🤢! You'll be able to defend when they are bad ðŸ¥±

I am feeling sorry for you angel.. 

LOL get to a local sweet store and have one Rasgulla yaar. ðŸ˜† God, that episode was the worst in a long time.😡