Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
It was all a plan! 🥱 I was really confused about the DCP part in the end! What was that letter all about? Why did he go there? What did it mean? I'm so confused about that part! 😕
Duo fighting was over the top! 😳 It was a crazy episode no proper story just a hang around random bits added nowhere it wasn't proper CID we know we can watch! 😭
For comedy it totally rocked 👏
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

^ Tomato juice se bechaini kum hoti hai? Wah! Aur yahan mujhe laga ke usse peene se sirf garmi lagti hai. 🤣

I think it's a made up fact in CID! I don't think it's true! 😳
🤣 I hate tomato juice! The episode should have been named tomato juice special 😆 It was all about tomato juice though 😆
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
I really felt bad for Abhijeet sir the way he was hit by the rod! 😭 That too by Abhijeet? He kept saying I'm your friend I'm your friend and he kept hitting him 😭 The drug was too much 😡 They shouldn't have made duo fighting so dramatic it was just a plan 
But I must say duo were looking very handsome! 😳 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

I think it's a made up fact in CID! I don't think it's true! 😳
🤣 I hate tomato juice! The episode should have been named tomato juice special 😆 It was all about tomato juice though 😆

Sometimes I feel that FW needs to get some good researchers on their team. At least stop making up such absurd facts. 😆
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Sometimes I feel that FW needs to get some good researchers on their team. At least stop making up such absurd facts. 😆

I know right! It's terrible! 🥱 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait to read Ravi's WU. 🤣
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I can't wait to read Ravi's WU. 🤣

Poor Ravi 😛

The episode was very junglee 
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok I did the needful and watched the episode
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I finally watched the whole episode with my dad without blinking my eye. I understood it was all a plan but not from the starting. Suddenly a plan was made by Daya and everyone got involved except Salunke and Tarika. I found the episode a bit stupid except Duo's fight gave me goosebumps and I literally got really scared and kind of jumped from the sofa. DCP deserved the electric shock. It was pretty anoyying the way that they were behaving. Tomoto juice reducing becheni like really dr Salunke umm like were the heck did that come from. My dad loved the episode. When DCP was 'killing' everyone my dad was like CID khatam CID khatam year ended and so did CID and being a bit too hyper just like the Sameer guy said at the end. DCP said Purvi meri beti jaise hai since when...he never even spoke to her properly. It would have sounded more genuine from ACP's mouth.

What was Sameers motive? Those guests weren't scared of guns but got scared of fireworks. Such lousy criminals. Okay I got everything except the last bit Meeting Chitrole 8pm ... what was that suppose to mean?
Edited by Soni. - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I had to watch the episode with my parents. 😕 Everything was crap except one scene. When DCP has to shoot the team I liked how each officer accepted their death to save the innocent. First Sachin. He stood strong and proud and said, "Do it sir. Aap aapni duty nibhayi." He didn't care. Then Nik said the same thing. The only time I like it. Purvi said, "Main maarne se nahi darti. Do it sir." But what I didn't like was that they didn't give Freddy a chance to say that. 

Apart from that I felt like crying as the episode aired. Such a joke! 😡