Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun's motherly feelings ?

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

It was a pretty good episode. For me the highlight was the brief l scene of Mrs Balla and Mrs Iyer ( Yes I've become an ardent fan of these two 😎 ) She goes to her much hated neighbour's house only to brag about her daughter's engagement 😛 Taunts her over her son not being engaged yet. Not only that she further tries to annoy her saying '' the kind of behavior your son has , i don't think he will ever get any marriage proposal '' 😲😲 Mrs Iyer that was mean 😆 I'am glad cvs showed in a light way rather than making it a usual dramatic one 😊 Anyways i totally adored the scenes * Mind-blowing 😆

Wow when the ladies cant stand each other, the men act mature and even share a polite conversation, one wishing other on the special occasion. Liked the maturity , Not all men are egoistic 👍🏼

Finally Ruhi was shown today 😃 i was missing her since they didn't show her in yesterday's episode How cute Ishita and Ruhi are  How gracefully Ishita teached the kid table manners and all 😃 Very realistic and adorable scene 

Raman doesn't want to take Ruhi with him for the party , the reason her states first is that he cannot handle her 😕 hiding his real concern which is Ashok and Shagun's presence in the party.  Shagun is the main reason Raman acts indifferently to his own child : Apart from the fact that Ruhi reminds him of Shagun , he also has that guilt feeling of net being able to give a mother's love to his child  

Coming to my title, i am really confused about Shagun 😕 From the day she entered the show, not once she was shown mentioning about her daughter  I haven't read the novel, all i know is there will be a custody case. But with whatever i've seen so far, Does Shagun has any motherly feelings for Ruhi ? In pre-cap she is looking at the crowd surrounding Raman , was she searching for Ruhi ? I'am really confused how is Shagun as a mother 😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok well needed post.. 
as for next week spoiler Ruhi gets ill,,n ishu rushes to Shagun's to aprove some medical terms.. as she is Ruhi's Mom... n Shagun wanna go but her love interest Ashok to stop her by giving option b/w Ruhi or him..
so ma POV is Shagun do cares her lil kid,,, but as far as Ashok  concerned she will b quiet .. 
we have to wait to story unfold 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
well i made an almost similar post just now 😆 me too feel really confused a bt her state of mind atm.sometimes she looks totally aloof from her boyfriend...as if she really regrets leaving raman now that hes equally rich and good looking 😉 or a part of her is still hung to raman. dont know its still a mystery.the spoilers say she will be really concerned abt roohi's health. dunno wots on her mind.

As for the epi i really loved it.specially the ishita-roohi scene...that was so cute and realistic.I wish in the party she surprises her dad with her etiquette.

Mrs bhalla and Mrs iyer...however loud they may be but i still love them mainly because they are not evil.I so like how mrs bhalla loves roohi so much and is nt like the typical indian serial MIL mistreats her grandaughter bcoz of her DIL.

raman-ishita scene though brief but was rly funny...the way that guy was pushing the two to sit on bed LOL all in all a nice epi
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shagun I don't think so she was searching for Ruhi but it was Ishita that was searching for Ruhi.
Shagun didn't liked that Raman was there all surrounding the media gaining attention. She felt awkward that Raman enters.

Precap cab b misguiding ...Edited by NIDIZ - 10 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think she does care about Ruhi. We haven't been shown too much of Shagun's life yet, so we should wait before we pass judgment on her. But I guess we'll find out soon. 
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post Roshani...

--()*---------
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post. Abt shagun to say abt her motherly nature more stoey abt her has to be revealed.whereas ruhi I didn't see ruhi also not much asking r missing her mom . It's understandable she may be at tender age n shagun may left her when she is days r months old n didn't know anything abt her mom.but a kid as she knowing things how much others look out for her but child craves for her mom it's natural but strange nothing like tat shown till now in the show n may be later they will show for epis.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how shoguns character shapes up but anita looked gorgeous in precap
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I was noticing the exact same thing! We haven't seen Shagun even seemingly asking about Ruhi, so I'm actually really curious to see how she reacts to Ruhi's presence at the awards function, and more importantly, how Ruhi will react on seeing her mother...

As of now, the fact that we haven't been shown Shagun trying to get in touch with Ruhi or anything, makes me really question how they're going to bring in her wanting custody of her daughter. I haven't read the book, so have no idea what it is, but I'm hoping it's not something along the lines of Ashok wanting to hurt Raman, and so he pushes for custody of Ruhi...
trisha163 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I think she does care about Ruhi. We haven't been shown too much of Shagun's life yet, so we should wait before we pass judgment on her. But I guess we'll find out soon. 

i think so too 👍🏼