MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all, I'm Madhu! I've been in india forums in various sections like sns, ipk, ehmmbh, sarawatichandra. Due to my schedule ive been a silent reader but today's episode made me post! 
Loved kittu kunal a lot! Im happy someone questioned shraddha for what she did, and ofcourse happy for anand missing kittu! Well im fan of both couples, mainly coz of shrivasthavas n definitely love kittu above all! But this track im.disliking the shergil duo to the core! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think anyone is left there to ask shr d same q almost all d shergils have asked it πŸ˜† nd dislike all d 4 of them in dis track!
kunal kittu are cute nd cool :-D i love watching their scenes when both are in their elements funny nd pulling each others legs aww good old days :'(
PiyaSarkar09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah.. Son-dad convesation was so emotional.. Both r just suparbb.. Kittu's very loving & caring dad & bro..:)
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lumzz

i dont think anyone is left there to ask shr d same q almost all d shergils have asked it πŸ˜† nd dislike all d 4 of them in dis track!
kunal kittu are cute nd cool :-D i love watching their scenes when both are in their elements funny nd pulling each others legs aww good old days :'(

Haha I meant what shraddha did to kunalπŸ˜ƒ
Ye! Kittu n kunal are too adorable
Katluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum MadhuπŸ˜ƒ! And please do stay active😊.
Just love the Shrivastavs( not Kamini)!! They are truly a gem of a people! Purshottam and Kunal ka kya kehena!! They are beyond good πŸ‘πŸ‘. RESPECT!
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello..welcome to the forum Madhu!!😊
Yeah  kunal-Kittu are amazing..love their bro-sis bond!!⭐️
Puru ji is an awesome father!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum and please stay more active on the forumπŸ˜›
Love Kunal and Kittu they are such a cute sibling duoπŸ€—πŸ€—
Love Puru ji such an understanding and loving father still weird that he is actually married to KaminiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello welcome to the forum dear yes  the son & dad conversation is very nice.