Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
res... me first...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Edited by Snehajain - 10 years ago
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Snehajain

res... me first...

😑 collg me 1st ake..n univ me 2nd ake ji nai bhara kya? yha v me 1st lga rkha h..Edited by IshitaRocks015 - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimi_invisible

Okay thank you for all the comments...have replied to all,if you wanna read please scroll up..😳

well those who are worrying about Ariya already..lots to come darlings...dont mess up worrying too much..πŸ˜ƒ

sakshi's character..well wont spill the beans...to paroge kya?

those who started reading this story recently..if you need a pm you got to comment on the story and send a buddy request to me..⭐️

okay now for those who have already resed...gabbar and my sissy...update will be on a new thread..🀣

that was a booo booo...

hope to see you all in the new thread...will give the link soon...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RIMI your Boo boo was awesome  πŸ€£ 
Loved it darling πŸ˜‰ keep doing it πŸ˜Ž
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GOLD.A

RIMI your Boo boo was awesome 🀣
Loved it darlingπŸ˜‰keep doing it😎

thik h..dono ne mera dil toda na...i ws plannin 4 a raesha ...plan cancl
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just read chapter 11 and 12. 

The case stuff was too hectic and the phone call to arjun. So weird. Who was it? Sakshi's prank? 
Ayesha arjun conversation on Sam. ROFLING!
Riya and Arjun ka dinner and then reminiscing the past good ol' days they shared was so beautifully. Their emotions well portrayed and miss that nearing kiss. Please change arjun. Sakshi! Rimi you making me hate her.

Lovely update so far. OFF TO READ NEXT.
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 13 & 14
The only thing that is reeling in my head now is RIYA ABORTED HER CHILD, i MEAN THEIR OWN CHILD! 
And all this while I thought Arjun was wrong. I feel everything in place now. He went to Sakshi for solace not because he loved her. Riya was wrong but she couldn't help it too. I see why!

What a damakedar twist Rimi . Didn't expect it. 

Rayesha romance next update mein dena okay. Indeed I can imagine Ayesha looing stunning and desirous in that red satin saree.Wink

p.s update soon! I say that and I only reply late. So sorry to keep you waiting. Thanks for the pm dear. 
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jo_Pinchy

Chapter 13 & 14
The only thing that is reeling in my head now is RIYA ABORTED HER CHILD, i MEAN THEIR OWN CHILD! 
And all this while I thought Arjun was wrong. I feel everything in place now. He went to Sakshi for solace not because he loved her. Riya was wrong but she couldn't help it too. I see why!

What a damakedar twist Rimi . Didn't expect it. 

Rayesha romance next update mein dena okay. Indeed I can imagine Ayesha looing stunning and desirous in that red satin saree.Wink

p.s update soon! I say that and I only reply late. So sorry to keep you waiting. Thanks for the pm dear. 

Originally posted by: Jo_Pinchy

Just read chapter 11 and 12. 

The case stuff was too hectic and the phone call to arjun. So weird. Who was it? Sakshi's prank? 
Ayesha arjun conversation on Sam. ROFLING!
Riya and Arjun ka dinner and then reminiscing the past good ol' days they shared was so beautifully. Their emotions well portrayed and miss that nearing kiss. Please change arjun. Sakshi! Rimi you making me hate her.

Lovely update so far. OFF TO READ NEXT.

glad you liked it jo...ahh dont be sad that you are late..so am i..have to read you ajeeb dastan..but not getting the time..

well glad i didnt make you hate sakshi finally..πŸ˜†

yeah arjun went to sakshi only for solace and that will come soon too..😳😳

keep reading whenever you can..thanks for the coments jo..glad you took the pain to comment individually..😊
Daku4gb thumbnail
wow... riya aborted their child... she shoudnt have...wanna read part 15...lets see wat happens furtherEdited by Daku4gb - 10 years ago
jeelGandhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz pm me
I did comment on ol ur post