Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely post sonal ..putted there entire journey in this post..nicely wrote about the bond they share...
i think Tara will be supporting the truth..if Adi is culprit ..she wont think twice but will stand for truth..
where Meethi is too sweet can come under influence of her husband..think of saving her relationship which is itself is a lie...her sweetness is more who is nice to her...it will remain a temporary phase..she will get out there influence
sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Lovely post sonal ..putted there entire journey in this post..nicely wrote about the bond they share...
i think Tara will be supporting the truth..if Adi is culprit ..she wont think twice but will stand for truth..
where Meethi is too sweet can come under influence of her husband..think of saving her relationship which is itself is a lie...her sweetness is more who is nice to her...it will remain a temporary phase..she will get out there influence

s dr

line in bold: agreed
hope that would be temporary... and hope she will stand for truth😉
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post Sonal.
I think we can add one more name in this sweet relation, that is Vasu.
Vasu is changing and she too has soft corner for MJ and Tara. Vasu too thinks that MJ didn't kill Radha.

I feel sad for Mithi, she deserves better, and if Adi Is the criminal what will happen to Mithi?
sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

Great post Sonal.

I think we can add one more name in this sweet relation, that is Vasu.
Vasu is changing and she too has soft corner for MJ and Tara. Vasu too thinks that MJ didn't kill Radha.

I feel sad for Mithi, she deserves better, and if Adi Is the criminal what will happen to Mithi?

thanks yaar
yeah, vasu is extra cute n sweet,.

Adi😡 really doesn't deserve a nice wife like Meethi..