Beautiful Bond:: Meethi-Tara !!

sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Some relationships are related and maintained by our hearts and they last so long like Meethi n Tara...⭐️⭐️

From the starting of EBI soon after Tara came to Shekhawat house, Meethi and Tara have bonded instantly and very well.

They share a beautiful relationship, more than  Devrani-jethani...but like Real sisters (which Tara doesn't share with her real sis nandu) and most importantly best Friends.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Meethi still believes MJ is innocent and trapped by fate since the final verdict has not yet come.. so she encourages Tara to believe in him and be sober to him. After JR she is the one who said positive about MJ and she sent them for a DATE expecting happiness in their life..bravo meethi ⭐️

Both have seen Ups and Downs in life, since by nature both are alive,fun loving and want to live life to fullest with loved ones.but due to force and sad events of destiny both are stuck at the same place after marriage...so both are like 2 tiny innocent birds trapped in a cage(shekhawat house) .

Meethi married to Adi who didn't reciprocate her love and always taunts her, so she finds solace in dancing which is discovered  by tara and then she opened up about her sad marital life...😭 where as Tara hadn't seen her hubby's face but used to find solace in the company of her unknown n helpful savior friend at UC😛 which she shared with Meethi..so the sharing thread was strong after this.⭐️⭐️

Tara cares for Meethi a lot deeply..after seeing nandu n Adi together in a compromising position (when meethi was at her Maayaka), she went on to slap Nandu for breaking Meethi's happiness and warned Adi for playing with Meethi's emotions...Luv u Tara for your impartiality and not-being judgemental nature.⭐️

When meethi was away, tara was alone as in that house no one shares her pain with even not her own husband MJ...so she was missing Meethi..
Now since mj-tara are staying in UC, meethi is missing them and hoping both would be alright in UC,and so concerned about them that she even came herself to bring them food ignoring nimmo's warnings/scoldings...👏👏⭐️

The best part, even her own life is at distress and not fine, still Tara thinks and promised herself about mending/setting Adi-Meethi's rocky relationship...and Meethi too even if she is not happy in her own marital life wants MriAra to have a blissful and love-filled life👏👏

Such a adorable pair of sister-cum-friends they are, love them both

i would say "A friendship is a bond of love in which a person knows u well in heart,yet accepts u with all ur flaws"

Will these relation be affected when Tara finds out the real culprit , if so how and in which manner ?? 😕😕
 (Forumwashiyon, pls share your answers/ideas/views !!!!)😉

PS: i had thought of posting this topic later, but since today i was free thought of writing b 4 i leave 4 vacation...C u all  next week...Have a nice time...😆
Edited by sonalp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Enjoy your vacation Sonal. Lovely post on Tara-Meethi friendship. Meethi just like her name suggests tries to bring sweetness in everyone's life especially Tara's. She wants her to be happy in her marriage smthing she hope to get someday from her good for nothing hubby. 
Where as Tara is more bolder and a go getter. Once she sets her goals she does not look back. She knows the status of Meethi's marriage but did not allow Adi or Nandu to bring it crashing down. 

Their natures are so different yet so similar in many ways. Love their bonding together.

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post👏

I think Meethi and Tara relationship will not get affected.

Tara will act as support to Meethi

Enjoy your  vaccation😊
sonal_cb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Enjoy your vacation Sonal. Lovely post on Tara-Meethi friendship. Meethi just like her name suggests tries to bring sweetness in everyone's life especially Tara's. She wants her to be happy in her marriage smthing she hope to get someday from her good for nothing hubby. 

Where as Tara is more bolder and a go getter. Once she sets her goals she does not look back. She knows the status of Meethi's marriage but did not allow Adi or Nandu to bring it crashing down. 

Their natures are so different yet so similar in many ways. Love their bonding together.

wow gauri...nicely described Meethi's name meaning and her character👏

i'm sure she will always support tara and truth..⭐️
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great point... Am thinking the same ... Meethi and Tara bond gonna stretched after Tara coming to face real culprit.. Adi the demon
sonal_cb thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SONA_

Wow great point... Am thinking the same ... Meethi and Tara bond gonna stretched after Tara coming to face real culprit.. Adi the demon

arey not only Adi...Nimmo d demon...RP d gr8 Demon😡

but surely meethi will care for tara⭐️
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U Hve put it so well ,sonal 

Tara won't support aadi if he's the culprit 
I feel ,
Meethi being the typical wife will support him 
sonal_cb thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

U Hve put it so well ,sonal 

Tara won't support aadi if he's the culprit 
I feel ,
Meethi being the typical wife will support him 

i'm scared of 1 thing..

after she knows Adi-Nandu thing, i'm sure Adi will try to malice her against Tara and put all the blame on tara n nandu...
 i hope meethi doesn't  be against tara at that time
misty85 thumbnail
Nice post Sonal. Their friendship is very beautiful... but sometimes I feel bad for Meethi as truth revelation will change many things... Still I think their bonding is too strong & it won't change even in difficult times.
sonal_cb thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

Nice post Sonal. Their friendship is very beautiful... but sometimes I feel bad for Meethi as truth revelation will change many things... Still I think their bonding is too strong & it won't change even in difficult times.

mamta

the problem/sad part is ...Meethi has been portrayed as a weak character unlike Tara

their bonding is strong as of now since atleast nothing has happened bet Adi-MriAra...what if in future internal fights come into picture...😕

a person's worthness/real haracter is seen only when there is a crisis...under normal circumstances every1 think/act reasonably...but how many will continue d same under crisis/negatie/unstable situations😕

hope, their bond stays unbreakable