Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinnika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SunNaa

then what would have been a normal reaction according to u kiran? I thought she reacted in a way any close friend would be..she thinks he has a crush on her...and that's why she was trying to tell him that he is wrong...she cannot think that DV can fall in love and that too with a girl like saachi

I can only speak for myself.. And if one of my friends told me they're in love, i would simply be happy for them. Even if i know something terrible about the person they're in love with, i'll make sure my friend knows about it and makes an informed decision. But seriously, the person's age or status wud not even come into the picture, let alone those being the first points u bring up.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: freezinheat

I can only speak for myself.. And if one of my friends told me they're in love, i would simply be happy for them. Even if i know something terrible about the person they're in love with, i'll make sure my friend knows about it and makes an informed decision. But seriously, the person's age or status wud not even come into the picture, let alone those being the first points u bring up.

but for that..one has to believe naa...

the problem here is ankita thinks DV is still the same casanova...she is sure that he cannot be in love...and that's why her questions...also she is love with him! 
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello ladies! it's such a thanda Friday :( No BTS(Manaliii what can I say, I really(I saw the Saachi waala expression there)I am a dhakkan that way:)), no spoilers, no nothing!!!

Yaar this entire Anky track was a bad idea!!! her character is sooo poorly written! I was watching Vishwaas episode, & that was soo nicely done-sigh!! those episodes are a treat watch-I hope that magic comes back!
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geno0309

Hello ladies! it's such a thanda Friday :( No BTS(Manaliii what can I say, I really(I saw the Saachi waala expression there)I am a dhakkan that way:)), no spoilers, no nothing!!!

Yaar this entire Anky track was a bad idea!!! her character is sooo poorly written! I was watching Vishwaas episode, & that was soo nicely done-sigh!! those episodes are a treat watch-I hope that magic comes back!

Oh God!!! i too was watching that Vishwaas scene just a few minutes back and thinking kash they bring back him and this flavor back into the show...

no idea.. something seems to be amiss... its like they are not able to go ahead with the story.. no idea why 

hopefully things get sorted out and we get the show back.. to what it was...we can wish ๐Ÿ˜Š
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

Oh God!!! i too was watching that Vishwaas scene just a few minutes back and thinking kash they bring back him and this flavor back into the show...

no idea.. something seems to be amiss... its like they are not able to go ahead with the story.. no idea why

hopefully things get sorted out and we get the show back.. to what it was...we can wish๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL Hi5! I am also hoping whatever the roadblock is right now(writers on Christmas break,low TRPs, casting still going on for DV's family), they sort it out & get this show back on track sooon