Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

19th Dec: Episode Discussion - Page 4

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: freezinheat

Well yes, Anki is definitely here to stay.. the show has a bonafide vamp now. πŸ˜‰ btw, what exactly did she want DV to stay back in the 'scary' jungle and do with her at night?? Random I thought that was..

To be honest, I don't buy this 'what will society say' nonsense.. in the MM episode DV told a whole bunch of men (of his society) about his gf being older and no one even batted an eyelid. And that is representative of the society I live in.. I really can't think of a single person who wud care. Even less about social status than age in fact, If DV is from that kind of city-bred, affluent, educated class, who among them will care? But then of course, like he pointed out himself ' Chotte soch ke log har society mein hothe hain', and Anki struck me as one of them... 'baath bade aur chotte ki hain', really??

And yes Aadu is MIA.. the actor has exams no?

hmm that's true...if see the societies that they belong to, DV's should be more welcoming..but even then ankita said all that...and what about his dad? why did she pinpoint that how will he convince his dad? that means his dad will be difficult to convince 

no idea about aadu..hope he's back soon! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .shinchan.

no1 replies to me..thn whts d use of discussion thread to me 😭

aww i reply as i go through posts...abhi tak i didn't reach ur post... πŸ€—
FreeBird03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geno0309

ManaliπŸ€—thankooos for opening a new thread with your review.
Anu fooled us all there in the old thread-dint she?πŸ˜† lol yes she did...i thought she was back πŸ˜†

-So yes what was the jungle track abt?and why all the suspense waala BG and actingπŸ˜•...seriously this has to be the worst track ever in JLZ history-naa sarr tha na pair they were trying to pull off a CID.. πŸ˜† kuch aur sense to i can't make out 

So I kinda understand DV's logic of wanting to tell his parents first, but the way he kept/keeps insisting on it, I wonder if he worries there could be resistance from their side-and he's deciding how best to play this out😳 i'm sure his dad will be difficult to convince..even ankita said today, what about ur dad? 

I still cannot believe this weirdo is his best friend...how juvenile is she-I just can't get over this fact!! its like she has bipolar disorder. Ek second she is all scared to death-the very next she's wanting to take pictures and update her status(wherever it is that she updates themπŸ€ͺ) πŸ˜† what did she say she'll put as her status "i am scared"? πŸ˜†

-But yes, DV-Anky conversation was very nicely done! Like you said Manali, no OTT dirama, no melodirama and yes Anky did ask relevant kostins-and frankly I thought DV didn't have any answers. But then I wonder what answers can you have-except I love her very much and everything else is secondary-lets see how he handles these very kostins coming from his folks. yeah it was handled well, dialogues were more or less natural..let's see how it goes from here

-The morning scene in Prabhu house was soo JLZ😊-me happies!
Nani-aaji are howlariousπŸ˜†-and add to that equation the Zohra-Zabeen fan club-then they are unstoppable

-DV-Saachi scene was uber cute...so our hero-heroine are back and how??!! punishment, pitai, kiss-uff 'gandi baat'πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ haha yeah add to that saachi is super happy mood = happy viewers πŸ˜†

-And dude nobody has any clue what will happen next week-do they?like story wise-all BTS done right?(@Borna: thanks hun for the clarification-I feel like an idiot-ofcourse behind the scenesπŸ˜†)

yeah all BTS done now πŸ˜† i actually thought this jeep romantic scene would be after ankita leaves n i was happy that saachi is normal even after hearing all that from anki...but looks like it's not the case...they fooled us by shooting anki leaving panchgani first and the romantic scene later πŸ˜† 

and sam...u didn't know what BTS was..really? πŸ˜†
FreeBird03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sshirley

HI Manali n others, I too liked today's epi.

Sorry I dint get back after y'day's epi.. actually I just went to have lunch and then had some work..

anyways I liked wed. epi inspite of  the bloopers.. simply becoz of two reasons:

1. We saw a flawed dv - jo kabhi galti bhi karta hai aur irritate bhi hota hai.. frankly the dv we saw till now was too perfect, in fact, too good to be true.

2. Saaruv argument.. finally we saw them arguing - I agree most of it was silly but it was quite realistic keeping in mind their characters - imo. I also liked that dv finally lost it n talked back to saachi. till now we never saw dv disagreeing with saachi so pointedly. also liked that in the course of the argument, some real issues came out.

coming to today's epi, well it was good... I m glad the jungle track ended finally,, I was wondering till when it will continue.

another good thing was no ott melodrama when dv tells anky.. the dialogues of both were too good... for the first time I liked anky in this scene. as a friend, her concern was valid n well presented.

and of course the morning scene - happy happy saachi n the romance bit was nyc..

precap... why do I get the feeling after watching it, that anky will spill the beans to dv's mom n when dv tells her, she wont take it seriously? I mean, his mom will also think its a crush n it will pass.

that might be the case...lol even saachi never took DV seriously initially..πŸ˜†she always used to say kya bachpana hai yeh..think she took him seriously after the karwa chauth epi...when he said he knows what KC is that's why he broke her fast..she was stunned 

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunNaa

that might be the case...lol even saachi never took DV seriously initially..πŸ˜†she always used to say kya bachpana hai yeh..think she took him seriously after the karwa chauth epi...when he said he knows what KC is that's why he broke her fast..she was stunned 

Precisely my point... in fact I saw all epis before the KC one (I started watching this show from KC epi only) in 2 days flat.. initially even I thot it was a crush.. but as the epis went along, I felt him falling deeper in 'love'. And his mom has known him too well, so how can she know he is indeed serious this time around?

I would be happy if they go this way rather than the clichd 'samaaj' way n the status difference leading to refusal by his parents..
FreeBird03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: freezinheat

Agree with your points about the last two episodes. 

It's interesting that most ppl think Anki's response was normal. I can't imagine myself reacting the way she did, but then, i really can't imagine being her in the first place.. πŸ˜Š

It's very likely that Anki will tell DV's mom.. how that affects her approach to their relationship though.. we'll have to wait n watch i guess

then what would have been a normal reaction according to u kiran? I thought she reacted in a way any close friend would be..she thinks he has a crush on her...and that's why she was trying to tell him that he is wrong...she cannot think that DV can fall in love and that too with a girl like saachi
FreeBird03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .shinchan.

I liked todays epi cox I saw some other DV..

whn he was replying to tht Anky..i vll adjust to saanchi lifestyle..i vll leave tht society n frnds...impressive

obvio..devil Anki has devil plans πŸ˜­ cnt help.. i guess she will manipulate DVs mom..i hv dis feeling n thn DVbro official entry in der life πŸ˜•

DV is always impressive with dialogues...but I have noticed...that his dialogues to aaji-nani n saachi are too good..but apni family ke saamne thodi bolti band ho jaati hai πŸ˜† waise we haven't see much interaction between DV and his family so lets see how he goes..but yes loved the way he told anki straight away...but the stupid girl was still not convinced...

lets see what she does...she is most likely to tell DV's mom about this...and maybe then his mom will come n take DV with her to mumbai...warna waise to DV ka koi irada nahi lagta kabhi bhi wapas jaane ka πŸ˜†
FreeBird03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Hi , I don't know but I have too much to write today and I have already written a lot in other posts. I really liked today's episode. it seemed as if JLZ team is getting the hang of the show again.

I liked the continuity in the jungle scenes, would have loved it if CVs had shown us the small talk between DV-Saachi after revealing everything to Ankita - just eye talk would have been enough for me. The only reason of this jungle track was to reveal to Ankita that DV loves Saachi and also to give actors break from their sets πŸ˜‰. Would have loved the little nuance if they had showed DV-Saachi eye lock or eye talk and Anki saying congrats to Saachi ma'am too.
Anyways, I did not like that initially Anki was very happy when DV said he is in love and believed him but as soon as he said Saachiji, she turned the course and said "DV and in love?" Why because he did not say that he loves you that is why now youare not believing him? She understood very quickly that DV is in mood to listen to her logic...Loved hte way DV shut her up by telling her point blank that if you are my friend then you will accept me and Saachi else I can very easily leave you. Great job DV. So you see reaction of your so-called high society friend. It will be much more difficult to convince DVs family and society - much tougher than Aaji-Nani as rich people are way too adamant to keep up their reputation. Koi aach nahin aane denge DV ki family apni reputation and naam pe. The way DV has been threatening Sunil and his dad about media and all...it seems same will bite him later on when his family will say what will happen to our name if this gets leaked into media...Let us wait and watch.
Ankita is not going to leave DV that easily. She will be the one causing more issues between them and she will be the cause for heartache of Saachi and not DV. So let us brace for more twists and turns.
DV was casanova but now he is not. This time he is in love and that love has chaned him. Ankita is not able to realize and recognize this. She is a self-centered person and will never believe that DV can change. Yes, there will be times when his past will play a role in coming future but not a lot. And this time it is love and not crush. I would give credit to Vishwas for making DV realize that he has fallen in love with Saachi. If it was just a crush then it would have ended by now - DV would not have taken so much pain to keep up with this crush. It is love and so he is ready to face the world for his love.
Diwali day confession has shown us his maturity and his belief in love but I would say that from day one even Saachi has been clear that their love story is not going to be easy. DV is the impulsive person whereas Saachi is tahari hui girl. They both balance out and complement each other. And this is what I like in them. We get to see both shades of life in them - Saachi as serious, traditional, teacher type whereas DV as bindaas, cheerful, full of life types... They both are perfect for each other.
I loved how indirectly Saachi reclaimed her love - too good... After all she was successful in forcing DV to tell Ankita... Now DV is hers.
Ankita has sowed the seeds of suspicion but I am sure Saachi will take it in its stride. Initially, might be she will be affected (any girl would be who listens to so much stuff from the closest friend of her BF) but not for a long time.

How cute were Aaji-Nani today. Loved the way they both sang the song "Kuch to hua hai, kuch ho gaya hai". And I laughed so hard when Nani said "itna bara garden jo utha ke le aaya hai uske liye"... WOW...loved this last scene.

@bold: yes that's what i said too..that would have been nice naa...anyway lol maybe u are right..they wanted to give the actors a break from the sets..but this was just next to the sets I guess..so kahe ka break πŸ˜†

@blue: very true,,,for DV to convince aaji-nani..it wasn't that hard..once they realized that DV loves her a lot..they said yes for the rishta...nothing mattered to them more than saachi's happiness but it wouldn't be the same for DV's family..I'm sue his dad will be this rich businessman who would give a lot of value to his status n all..and hence the drama...

loved the way u described saachi and DV..yes they are very different ...but they complete each other...
FreeBird03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dora123

Thanks for the lovely write up Manali.

I have pretty much watched this entire week on fast forward mode. I did convince myself to watch the whole episode today. I maybe the black sheep here today, but the episode did not go down too well with me.
Did Anky fall in the jungle? She suddenly seems to be a bipolar/psycho. It is a good thing that finally DV told her the ultimate truth..because we got to see the lovely SG smiling and not grumpy.
But there was something lacking in the scene. I just dont know what yet..but for some reason I was not convinced that these two would fight all odds to be together. DV did not say enough and Saachi did not say at all.
Yes, that is what bothered me. When will Saachi speak up for her, DV and them.
Somewhere down the friends discussion,  I was expecting Saachi to add her two cents. She was a mere on looker. Why? I was expecting her to infringe the conversation at some point. Today the lovers seem separated to me.
Oh well, maybe she will try to have a talk with Anky on Monday...but in my opinion these two need to work on this together- especially look self assured...and reform not reject!

this entire week wasn't great Dora...average at best imo...πŸ˜•

lol the jungle track was very silly imo...they could have done this DV telling anki about being in love in so many ways...this jungle track made no sense ...anki is a brat and I bet she'll turn psycho soon! 

@bold: hmm saachi never speaks much..but here in this situation I won't blame her much..DV was talking to his best friend..saachi hardly knows ankita so why should she interfere? ...so imo it was good that she let DV talk to her...
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi πŸ˜Š
Nice discussion points by TM and everyone else hereπŸ‘πŸΌ

It was a very interesting epi.. for one it was clear that anky girl was not kiddish like DV thinks she is.. she is quite manipulative.. she was all ears when DV was telling he has fallen in love.. going all aww and then immediately when she came to know she was not his choice.. she played the casanova card and more importantly trying to stress that Saachi is nice girl and she does not want her to get hurt... its been very clear from her behavior the whole time she was in Panchgani that she is nowhere so concerned about what other people think or feel.. she comes across as a self-centered person who wishes her "perfect" life to be not disturbed by any one.. so all the concern was coming out as quite superficial(my POV) and also her monolog of cannot talk logic now but outwardly acting all happy and wishing well for DV ... clearly hints at she has some game plan of her own

I know people are saying Saanchi should trust DV more.. but if we look at things from her POV.. its very true that she hardly knows DV's family/background/social lifestyle/circle...moreover DV not volunteering himself when he heard anky say "i love  you" is kinda weird unless he just takes it in a sense of a friend saying it, which might be true also for him, but from Saanchi's perspective(any other girl in her place) would have felt the same...

trusting someone else is like giving control of her life which is a very big deal for Saanchi as she has been in control of not only her life but of others around her too.. she is doing the best she can.. but she should do more and guess DV not telling his parents yet is a big issue for her... 

this anky angle will either strengthen the bond and trust between Saanchi and DV  or else break it.. i am hoping for the former ...something tells me in next epi, she might just tell off anky for her "predictions" and stand by DV and their relationship.. that would be wonderful  πŸ˜ƒ

and please can the story move a bit forward.. they were in such a hurry for confession and now it seems like its stuck in the same place from a long time.. would love to see the subplots given space in the episodes too and something concrete happening in the story... hoping for the best.. *fingers crossed* 

Edited by Nan08 - 10 years ago