Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post n gr8 options rekha.

I like option 1. Shivani's strike is to get them bak to d haveli. Let them go bak. πŸ˜‰

I likd hw raghu dealt wit shi yday. Let her say watevr she wants, but jus dnt let her hav her way. Thats d man in charge, who knws how to keep his "responsibility" safe.
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice post rekha...and nice options too...
I.m looking at 2 things here...

1. Shivani is such a girl who cannot put some one to trouble (R exempted here...πŸ˜›) so she will not let R to throw her family out of Haveli...it will be damaging to her already runied character...remember when jazz 1st time threw her out she and R asks her to fight back she said how can she fight with her own bro let him take the property...so now also even if she believes R or not she will not want her bro on roads...

and throwing them out homeless will be  a damage to R's character too

so I think this will not happen...

so maybe u r option 2 might work...

that he will allow them to be in the haveli under some conditions...and he might take the control of things...
Edited by Latha.I - 10 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

Nice post rekha di..iam happy if cvs take any of the options you gave

Thanks Uma😊

rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Nice post n gr8 options rekha.

I like option 1. Shivani's strike is to get them bak to d haveli. Let them go bak. πŸ˜‰

I likd hw raghu dealt wit shi yday. Let her say watevr she wants, but jus dnt let her hav her way. Thats d man in charge, who knws how to keep his "responsibility" safe.

Thanks Divya😊

I would like to see option 1 too.  the evil trio thinking they won and when they get to the haveli tells them the real conditions of them staying her.  It wouldn't surprise me if they put Shivani up to sleeping outside.

I'm glad that finally Raghu is doing what he promised to Dadu and taking a stand and doing it in a calm and firm manner. 
rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latha.I

nice post rekha...and nice options too...

I.m looking at 2 things here...

1. Shivani is such a girl who cannot put some one to trouble (R exempted here...πŸ˜›) so she will not let R to throw her family out of Haveli...it will be damaging to her already runied character...remember when jazz 1st time threw her out she and R asks her to fight back she said how can she fight with her own bro let him take the property...so now also even if she believes R or not she will not want her bro on roads...

and throwing them out homeless will be  a damage to R's character too

so I think this will not happen...

so maybe u r option 2 might work...

that he will allow them to be in the haveli under some conditions...and he might take the control of things...

Thanks Latha😊

I think you mean option 1 which is what I want to see, where there status is reversed that the servant is now the boss.   The second option is that Raghu allows them to stay at his house in the basti.

Agree Shivani will not want her family homeless, in regard to Raghu I agree he would not have done that had J&M not kicked Shivani out after Dadu's death when they faked the will, but because of their actions and continuing drama and now he knows there true face  I don't think he cares now.   But shivani's actions in the precap will cause him to change is action because he doesn't want to hurt Shivani or trouble her.

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love all three options! :D though the first two sound like more fun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Crack the whip, Raghu! πŸ˜ˆ
rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

I love all three options! :D though the first two sound like more fun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Crack the whip, Raghu! πŸ˜ˆ

Thanks😊

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good options rekha. i think he will allow them to stay with certain conditions.