prologue seems very interesting
wanna read more
do continue but plz try to cont soon
thanx 4 pm
take care

stay tuned πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Posted: 10 years ago
CHARACTER SKETCH

manvi-she is of bubbly n frndly nature..before marriage love her family alot...her family included...her sister jeevika sharma...her brother dabbu sharma...she lost her parents when she was she was 6 yrs old...n take care of her sister and brother..like mother n father both...she shifted to her grandma's house...there she try her level best...not to do any work which will hurt her biji...with biji..her son madam sharma n his wife pinki n their daughtr...anchal..n one badi b...but after she get married to virat...yes our virat singh vadhera...her life changes...one girl who get love from evry one...has not got love from her husband...then also she didnt complain anyone...keep working on how can she make this marriage work properlly

virat singh vadhera-ab iske bare mi mein kya kahoπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...(he is only mine)...he lives with his mom whom he love so much...n his brother viren vadhera...n a cute sis  neha...they 3 share a cute bond of brother n sistr...they share evrything woth eac other...whether..one of them has gone for some date..πŸ˜‰ or bunk classes etc etc...virat get love from evryone..n love a girl called manvi..yes he loves our girl so much..but didnt get love from her after their marriage...he thought...his family  and sharma's get them maried which manvi dont want to...he too try to help manvi to adjust herself in their environment but all vein...

j-cute innocnet girl...studying in clg...loves to play basket ball...clg boys droll on her...but she is looking for the true love...

viren-he loves his brother...n love jeevika ...but ddnt tell her...both studying in same clg n in same cls...but didnt face..each other...

dabbu-act like he cant take care of his sister but he is too small for this...he study in school

neha-he loves his both brother...n styding in school...

no more info about these 2 little kids sory

all other members are same as in epi

update of the story will b here in another 2 hoursπŸ˜‰

love sakshi
Edited by sakshivirmanian - 10 years ago
part 1

both virman was getting ready...they have their date in court for divorse...virat in one corner of room manvi in next...both looking at each other from their corner eyes...they want one of them to speak...n anyone of them  to stop..n say they cant divorse each other...or they love each other...but no one getting word...they have to take this step for the others sake...

when neha come-bhabhi bhaia..ye mi kya sun ri hoo..aj k bad..bhabhi is ghr mi nhi aengi...kyu bhabhi..apko ye ghr achha nhi lgta kya...apko kisi ne kuch kaha ..ya bhaia ne..agr bhaia ne kuch kaha to ..mujhe bolo..mi unhe kahogi(neha is 12 yrs old)

manvi smile her innocence n sit on her knees cupi her face..wipe her tears-neha..no beta..no more cry...no one said anything to me
n-then y r u going..u no na..i love u soo much

v(think)-i too love her neha...plss stop her if u can

m-neha ...i love u too beta...but u no bhabhi has lot n lot of work..coz of which she cant stay here...she also has to do work na...verna u dadaji will kick me out of thsi house that his bahu dont do any work...

n-ohh..then y evryone is saying u will not come back again in his house...

m(think)how i tell u neha...there is no use of me staying in this house...(to neha)-as i told u ..i have lot of work..but i promise..i will come to meet u ..when u want...

n-but i will miss u bhabhi...(tears strted flowing)
m-i will miss u too mera beta...
manvi wipe her tears n hugg her tightly-tc of urself n evryone in house

neha smile n tease her-ha ha bhbahi...i will surely tc of virat bhaia(she gigle n run away from there)
manvi stand up(think)-how will i live without these people in house...

v(thinks)-manvi u made neha understnd the fact...but how will u make me understnd that u will come to meet me whenever i want...

before tears from from virat's eyes he turn himself both of their back was showing each other..both wiping thwir tears

when vi entr their room-bhai...ssee this shirt...the button is broken plss cn u stich this...
v-mein...r u made i dont no how to stich...ask ur bhabhi...
vi-bhai bhabhi will b not here all the time..when my button brok down...
v(think) even she wil not here when i brok down...

manvi -viren come here i will stich it...
vi become sad look down n went to manvi-m soy bhabhi ..i dont mean to hurt u
m-viren..its okk..now give me ur shirt..i will stich it...

after the button is done
vi-bhabhi..will u come whenevr..my shirt button is broken...
manvi was speechless...look here n ther-viren...
vi-bhabhi if es..i will break buttons of all my shirt..evryday evry second..plss dont go bhabhi(strtd crying like a girl)
both have bhabhi devar hugg-dont cry like a girl viren...i will come to meet u guyzz...n that day u collect ur all the shirts whose button is broken i will stich all those...

manvi brok the hugg n rush out of the room

viren look at virat helplessly to stop manvi-bhai
virat turn his face n strenly said-go n do ur work..is ur presntation ready ...u no na u hv ur presntation tommorw
vi-bhai u cn hide tears from veryone but not from me

viren leav from there

virat sit on bed...hide his face from his palm..he is not getting any trick anything from which he cn stop manvi now..he applied evrything...
v-plss dont go manvi plss(he strted crying )
j was standing at their door looking at his jiju...-jiju
virat wipe his tears-j tum..come on in...
j-jiju y u both taking this decision..what happen...pls dont do...my di will break down into pieces...
v-this is for her own sake only j...
j-but
virat leav the room..
j-no jiju..di loves u so much...i dont no what happe to u 2

here in living room...manvi n evryone was ready to leav...virat too come down..both of them looking down not facing anyone

va-u have time now also..plss think one more time

both of thm didnt say anything...

dj-lets go

virman leav the house leaving evryone there...sheeding tears--cant see me separating
vi-ma lets go...i no one time come when they both regret of their decisions...

both move towards court...

flshback

virat went to delhi for work...when his dj force him to go
v-okk dj i will go..now happy

virat strt his journey to delhi...when he was going..he saw a beautiful angel dancing in a park..n njoying the rain with some little kids...-beautiful
the word come from his mouth...

when some one call her n she rush..virat left his car in corner...n run behind her-hey w8...

but the girl ddnt listen she is running with her speed n she was late for her some work

virat is still behind her...when he saw..the girl is misbalancing herlsef..he increse his speed n catch her before she fall..the girls eyes was closedtightly she made fist on his dhisrt..she was ready to get hurt
but she didnt realise..she open her eyes..n saw pair of brown eyes was watching her lovingly...both lost in each other..virat reove his one hand from her w8 n remove the strans of wet hair from her face which is distrbing his view...both lost in each other..when some one call the girl agai

??-manvii

flashback end
virat come out of his trance..when viren shok him n said they reached court...

what next.will virman really get divorse n separate from each other even if they love each other

stay tuned i love all ur feedbacks...plss keep giving me ur such concerns about the updats
thnk u 
love sakshi
Awesome...
Wow ...Dey love each other so much
Dat Dey r ready 4 divorce 4 each other happines
Hope they find out their feelings
N would nt separate
W8 4 next update...
Update soon...
awesome update sakshi
loved it
but if they love eAch other... Y they getting divorce?
hope they find out soon that they love each other
continue soon
thanks for the pm
amznggg
mndblwnggg
awsmmm updt..
but why thy gttng dvrce.. kch smjh nhi ay... cont soon..