Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapney Suhaney Ladakpan ke Written Update 19th December 2013

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sapney Suhaney Ladakpan Ke Written Update 19th December 2013

Episode continues from yesterday.

Kabir is driving home in the evening, Rachna asks him if that guy was asking abt his mother. Kabir pulls the car over and glares at Rachna and tells her he doesn't want to talk abt that! And if she doesn't know anything abt him or abt his life, then she should mind her own business! If they work together it doesn't mean she has become his friend!  Yes, he admits it was his mistake he left her alone at the dhaba but he has already apologized for that! And please she shd stop lecturing him! He doesn't like this typical Indian attitude!

Kabir makes an exasperated face and drives off. Rachna looks apologetic.

At Garg House

Shail is arranging clothes in her room when Vikram comes in. He says, Kakima, Shail turns and smiles in greeting. He shows her a coconut oil bottle. Shail asks if that's an oil bottle. He says this reminds him of the head massage she used to give everyone when they were kids.

Shail says she also remembers how everyone used to run away from that oil smell. Vikram sits down and says but they all enjoyed it too! Shail says that's because that was the only time when he used to tell her all his secrets.

She asks whats special today that he suddenly remembered his Kakima and the head massages?

Vikram falters shyly as he tells her they shd start the preparations for his and Mitthu's wedding.

Shail smiles and tells him the whole family is all ready to prepare for the wedding, he just had to give the green signal.

Vikram tells her he was waiting for them to say it first. He asks Shail if they all liked Mitthu? Shail says Of course!

Shail adds, only thing is we can understand her Vow but there is a doubt in our minds that we didn't get to see the face of the intended bride of our son. Don't misunderstand us, son but we respect her determination that she has kept this vow so she can fulfil all her wedding vows! But you are also our responsibility. See we agreed to this marriage happily without even seeing her but just think how much better it would be if we could all sit across from each other and talk to her and find out how she feels, her likes and dislikes.  At least once we would like to see our future bahu's face. Your Kakima shd have at least that much rights? Rest depends on you, we agree to anything u want.

Vikram smiles, My dear kakima, is this the only thing? I will show u my bride also.  No problem! This is nothing, I will do it in a jiffy!

Shail laughs happily and says come I will massage ur head. Vikram says No, now I will only get head massage after showing my bride's face. I can do that much for my Kakima!

Vikram leaves, Shail is smiling then gets serious and worries why Rachna had not returned yet?

She looks at the wall clock and says, Its 7:30! Oh My God!

Meanwhile Charu is in the courtyard searching for the photo. She says, don't know where that photo has gone, if someone else finds that photo  then shes finished! Where did that photo go?

Shes looking all over the house, in the passage decorations, under charpoys etc. she goes upstairs to the terrace where the workmen are putting the potted plants back in place. The workmen leave, Charu looks all over the terrace. Meanwhile Seema also arrives at the terrace still searching for the photo.

There are rows of clothes hanging on the terrace, Seema is searching on one side, Charu the other.

Then Gunjan also arrives at the terrace searching for the photo. All three are looking under charpoys, cane chair sets, etc. but they don't see each other yet.

Charu and Seema are on opposite sides of the clothes line, both are backing up and end up colliding with each other, with the saris in between. Seema screams in fright, both of them get tangled in the saris and are squealing. Gunjan comes running and takes them out of the tangle.

Seems squeals, Gunjan, Ghost!

Gunjan removes the sari covering Charu but Charu hides her face quickly in her pallu.

Gujan says, Mitthu! Seems makes an irritated face and asks, Mitthu what are u doing here?

Charu says, Kakisa, I was getting bored downstairs so I came up to water the plants.  Gunjan tells her she doesn't need to do all this. Seema asks, who waters plants at night?

Charu says, I will help u take down the dried clothes. Seema says, alright, u gather all the clothes and fold them nicely. Charu thinks I offered to do it and now Im stuck!

Gunjan takes Seema aside. Charu starts taking down the hanging saris. They show the photo lying inside the plant again.

Bua comes upstairs to throw some garbage. The photo flies out of the plant and lands near her feet. She picks up the photo, sees its Charu and is shocked!

She says, how did the photo of this witch come on the terrace? This wench wont leave us in peace! Even her photo is a bad omen! I will tear it and throw it!

She tears the photo and throws it in the garbage saying, Die, you witch!

Dayal is talking on the phone, he says, Pandey ji what are u saying? I don't go to Dhabas.

Then he gets shocked, What! You saw Rachna there? He listens while Pandey ji tells him all the details.

Shail comes and asks him whats the matter. He asks her, didn't Rachna go with her Boss? Shail says, yes but why?

Dayal says, Because just now Pandey ji saw her at Welcome Dhaba on G T Road! You had said she went to work in some village? But what was she doing there alone? Did she lie to you abt her trip?

Shail says No no she wont lie to me! She did go with her Boss and they went to a village. Her Boss is our Nanhe, Mausi ji's grandson!

Dayal looks shocked, Nanhe! That means Kabir? Shail says, Yes I thought u already knew! They went in his car!

Gunjan comes there and asks, whats the matter Aunty? Why is Uncle so upset?

Dayal rages, I didn't know till now that Nanhe was Rachna's boss! And she didn't think it necessary to tell me this?

Gunjan says, No Uncle, she did tell I know it! Dayal says, You know it, Shail knows it, at least Shail shd have told me this! How did u let Rachna go with that boy? How could u trust him just like that? You know his mother, naa? Someone whose mother is like that how would that guy be?

Just then Kabir and Rachna arrive at the Garg house door. He looks angry and hurt, he has overheard Dayal's words.

Shail feels bad, she goes to Kabir and tells him, Rachna got late in coming home so her dad got worried! Come inside, Beta...

Kabir looks very hurt and says, No Thanks! Im sorry for the delay. Im leaving now, Namastey!

Rachna and Shail look upset to see him leave like that.

At Kabir's house:

He marches into his room and throws away his coat and muffler furiously. His hits the lamp and throws and breaks a glass piece. Then he swipes his hand across a shelf and throws all glass decorations on the floor, they break, he cuts his hand in the process.

Dadi rushes in and exclaims, God! Why are u throwing everything here and there Beta?

She sees the blood on his hand and is shocked. She exclaims, Your hand? What happened to ur hand?

Kabir snatches his hand and angrily asks, Oh Please Dadi! Why are u doing this to me?

Dadi asks, what happened, my boy?

Kabir rages, I told u a hundred times that I don't want to live in a place where people have such small hearts and minds!

Dadi consoles him, Im so sorry Beta, now we will do whatever you wish! Please calm down!

Kabir looks at her, Peace? Dadi, I will only find peace when I leave this place! I wont get it here!

He leaves the room, Dadi is in tears.

At Garg House:

Rachna is telling Gunjan, Baba shd not have said all that!  Gunjan consoles her, Uncle just said that at that moment, Im sure he didn't mean it!

Rachna agrees and says her father never keeps ill will towards anybody! But she doesn't understand what can be the secret of Kabir and his mummy's past? That he gets so mad whenever someone mentions it! And today twice he got furious because of this matter.

Rachna says he will be alright! Rachna hopes he will be alright otherwise because of whatever happened today she didn't think he will let her continue with her job!

Rachna tells Gunjan working with KT is very important to her! She would get to learn so much from him!

Gunjan tells her to relax, did she think KT would let go of a dedicated and talented girl like her ? Never, his anger will cool down soon.  

Rachna still looks worried.

Charu is in her room, fretting where did that photo disappear? Did the earth swallow it or the wind swept it away? I cant understand this! Im all covered with dust and mud searching for it! I will have to bathe again and that too in such cold weather!

Charu takes off her dupatta and is going to the bathroom when Bua calls out Mitthu Beta and barges into the room. Charu panics and turns her face, then she ducks, quickly sitting down near a plant in the corner. Bua looks around the room wondering where she was, then notices her in the corner near the plant.

She asks Mithu beta what are u doing on the floor in this cold? What happened?

Charu panics that now Bua will see her face as dupatta is missing, she hurriedly scoops out some soil from the plant pot and smears it on her face!

Bua is calling her name, she turns around with a dark brown muddy face, smiling. Bua gasps in shock. Charu coolly goes to the bed and wraps the dupatta around her, hiding her face again!

Bua asks her what did she have on her face? Charu says, its just face pack that shes applied.

Bua asks, At night and in this cold? Charu tells her it's a special face pack which can be only applied at night. Its called Gulabi pack.

Bua makes a disgusted face, its called Gulabi? Looks more like mud to me!

Charu says, Mud? No Bua ji, this is very good for the skin, makes my skin glow.

Bua says, Really? Whats the use? We still didn't get to see ur face! You hide ur face 24 hrs! anyway let it go, I came here to give u this religious book on mantras. This is for those girls who are on the verge of getting married.

Charu grimaces under the veil, Bua continues, Read this everyday, this is for happy and prosperous married life. Now I will leave.

Bua goes, charu quickly locks the door and laughs, Gulabi pack! What a fool I made out of her! This house is full of idiots! A treasury of fools!

She goes to the mirror, sees her own reflection and screams! Then she laughs and talks to her own image, Charu darling, this is you only! Let me go and wash my face!

Next morning at Garg House

Dayal is sitting at the breakfast table alone and remembering Kabir's hurt expression last night. Rachna comes there ready with her bag, she looks worried. He asks her if shes going to work? Shail serves them breakfast.

Dayal tells Rachna to eat breakfast quickly then they will both go out together. Rachna looks surprised and tells him he can leave earlier, she can go by herself.

Dayal tells her, No we will go together as I want to go and apologize to Nanhe.

Rachna says, No Papa, u don't have to do that!

Dayal disagrees, when I made a mistake unknowingly, then I must apologize!

Shail says, No u don't have to go there, I will go to Mausi ji (Auntie) and apologize to Kabir on behalf of all of us!

Dayal says No Shail, why will u say sorry? I made the mistake so I will apologize! I shd have thought a little before talking abt his past and insulting him! Its my mistake so I will say sorry to him!

PRECAP: Vikram is grinning, telling Shail, You all wanted to see my Mitthu naa? So here she is...

He gives an envelop to Shail, she takes out a photo and looks at it in shock! Gunjan and Seema also look at the photo, she look shocked as well!

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Wonder where was Pandayji, when the man in the dhaba was troubling Rachna. Recording any tape to show Dayal ðŸ˜¡ ? Edited by usrfan - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usrfan

Thanks for the update. Wonder where was Pandayji, when the man in the dhaba was troubling Rachna. Recording any tape to show Dayal ðŸ˜¡ ?

Youre welcome! 
Thats typical small town India...Nosy Parkers everywhere! ðŸ˜†
People dont know the meaning of "Mind ur own business" ðŸ˜†
Pandey ji called Dayal at once and reported seeing Rachna alone there...didnt he see the tall handsome hunk with her? ðŸ˜³ Who dishoom-dishoomed to save her honor? ðŸ˜›
Princess3101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
Surish thumbnail
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunjan,seema and Charu was funny.😆