Lo hum Amitians ko A2 kar chale Alvida... Last Episode Discussion

Posted: 10 years ago
I seek apology Amitians...😭 Am NOT in a CONDITION to write anything still drafting the last AKA episode discussion thread...at first let me give u the final highlights...
A2 return home very sad informing the Shah parivaar that Kajri has taken Raunak with her..A2 break down. 
Suddenly Kajri comes with Raunak. All are astonished! Kajri seeks apology of her ' mistake' for thinking Raunak as her son Suryansh. Kajri says that AMita is really a wonderful person & she has been so bad to her that her apology should not be granted...Kajri also Thanked the entire Shah household for being so loving.
A2 are very happy & all praise Amita. Here we got to see those lost golden moments of how everybody praised Amita & how nani convinced Amit to choose Amita. Here Amita started praising her in laws & her husband & BG music was the title music of Amita Ka Amit ( Goshhh I was reminded of last year when we got to see the promos of AKA )The entire Shah parivaar take a group snap.
Next morning Phallu goes to A2's bedroom finding they were not there but Raunak was sleeping at his palna. She is worried & informs all that A2 r absent. Baa said that Kajri has taken A2 now leaving Raunak😆..Riya went inside & took adorable Raunak at her lap & found out that there was a letter.Riya took the letter out to the family that read that A2 have gone for a long drive. All smile on reading the letter.
A2 come to a place at the side of the city with beautiful view. Amit was very sad & said that he was not like this before & then a fairy came& changed his life, taught him to love, taught him to live& now his life encircles only around Amita. Amita cries ( khushi ke ansoo )..then Amit pretends to dance & Amita says no music ( yeah guys its that Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hain moment of SRK & Kajol )..then A2 hug tightly each other & this wonderful journey of Amit & Amita bid adieu to all the Amitians!!

Mere Vishesh Tippani kya du??? Nishad was mindblowing at the last scene & his last dialogues in the show made all of us cry... Thanks to ChandNish & all the cast & crew for presenting before us a show which is much more than a show..which rules our life...aur kya kahu..hum rahe ya na rahe kal...kal yaad ayenge yeh pal..pal yeh hai A2 ke pyar bhare pal...chal a A2 ke sang chal..chal soche kya chhoti si hain zindagi...Kal A2 phir miljaye to hogi khushnasibi!!❤️
Before ending...let us all demand a second season of AMita Ka Amit. My heartfelt Thanks to all the wonderful Amitians who have been by my side & been my friends throughout the entire journey...Love U all...Plzzz keep in touch my dearies...now I need all ur hug🤗

Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 10 years ago
fingers trembling... vision gone blurred due to tears... i don know what to say.. mera pyara show.. chala gea 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
People around us will say that what the hell we r doing!!! Its just a show..not our life that ended...but how to tell that its a very important for us,,,like our life..koi nahi samajh raha hain humara pain...m trying not to cry!!
Brilliant performance again by Amit. in those last moments i felt Nishad is telling Chandni
i am also feeling the same that now the day has come when we cant see our favorite actors Chandni and Nishad, 
I really what to say Riya 😔 Great that you could give us these highlights👏 The BG music reminded me too of the promos and the initial episodes. I remembered Aarti, Priti, Jigna, Atul. I remembered the first episode. Wish we could go back to the time when AKA was first aired. Unfortunately life doesn't have a rewind button 😭😭
you know what, i am kind of numb now. i guess i trained my mind to let go. i wrote out my mind in the farewell thread and i am done. i dont feel sad or happy or angry or anything. funny what "maturity" does to u, cauterises raw emotions and makes u stoic.
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

People around us will say that what the hell we r doing!!! Its just a show..not our life that ended...but how to tell that its a very important for us,,,like our life..koi nahi samajh raha hain humara pain...m trying not to cry!!

exactly... kaash koi samajh pata ke ye sirf show nahi thaa humare liye... i "lived" with it... i felt full of life watching it... hating my vocab for not helping me to express my feelings...  kaash tum me se koi hota mere paas... toh gala faad faad ke roti..yahaan toh chupp chupp kar rona pad raha hai muje...
Originally posted by ragaya

you know what, i am kind of numb now. i guess i trained my mind to let go. i wrote out my mind in the farewell thread and i am done. i dont feel sad or happy or angry or anything. funny what "maturity" does to u, cauterises raw emotions and makes u stoic.

socha toh maine b yahi thaa.. k i l b strong.. will try to bid farewell happily. after all happiness is what this lively show gave me... but wrong... jaise hi show khatam hua aur screen par Amita ka Amit likha aaya...dil toot gaya.. aur aankhein bhar aayin.. aur tab se ro ro kar bura haal hai 😭
It was good to have a talk with u Riya.

You know...my mother who always used to scold me saying "what Amitamita (yeah, she has a funny way to call them) u keep doing all the time? Do something with your life...ki sharadin shudhu Amitamit?" Even she said, so many shows run for years...why it had to end so early? And tried to make me laugh by saying hilarious thing. Mothers...
I am unable to think clearly right now.
Wish I could scream!Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago
hugs lily n amitians  who need it

i didn't get one thing why was amit crying in d last scene ?